Deadhead....Smilie Face :)

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

lou1980

I'll be watching this one too. I picked up some Deadhead seeds from a local dispensary the other day, but as I'm new, I went with the free beans I have for my first grow and I'll be saving my good gear for when I have a bit more experience.

Good luck!

B

BongToker

want to see whats good with these deadhead, DO WORK SON :rock

winta

winta

Day 1!!!!!!!!!

thats whats up my dude i live by C.Y.A Cover Your Ass lol smart man. i think you enjoy these bro thanx for stoppin in!

I'll be watching this one too. I picked up some Deadhead seeds from a local dispensary the other day, but as I'm new, I went with the free beans I have for my first grow and I'll be saving my good gear for when I have a bit more experience.

Good luck!

im on it bro:character0110:

want to see whats good with these deadhead, DO WORK SON :rock

that shit just look fire man! :icon_dizzy:

Here ya go! Day 63

thank u sir....well....they just started :smiley_joint:

Nice germ Winta.. cant wait for them to get going!!

thanx my dude :)

wow bro looking good im stoked for you,happy growing!!

We are now at DAY 1!!!!! all 7 of them have broken ground and 4 have their leaves showing :) 2 look like they already workin on their first set of true leaves :evilgrin i think this will be a nice run! heres some borin shots of the 4 without helmets lol

Dh day1
Dh1 day1 a
Dh1 day1 b
Dh2 day1 a
Dh2 day1 b
Dh3 day1 a
Dh3 day1 b
Dh4 day1 a
Dh4 day1 b
F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Way to get em going Winta. I like the looks of mine so far. they have a good smelling stem too.

fred

winta

winta

Day 15

havent updated since day 1 (sorry good buddy and farmers!) but here are the deadhead's at a day over 2weeks. #2 broke ground and died :( but the rest are really kickin :) heres some shots of the deceased and the 6left!

Dh1 day15 a
Dh1 day15 b
Dh2 day15 a
Dh3 day15 a
Dh3 day15 b
Dh4 day15 a
Dh4 day15 b
Dh5 day15 a
Dh5 day15 b
W

WolfDawg

Sorry to hear about the causality, the rest lookin healthy and happy, boy wish I could've scored a pack of these, looking at the other DHog threads it looks like a huge yielder of the dankest.

Hoping you get some nice ladies out of them. :clapping

winta

winta

sorry for the delay work been kickin my ass lol but these babies are turnin out well. some seem hungrier than others :giggle but they all stink :) hers shots of 1-3

bump ditty bump....

rub dat stem and smell a skunk?

Dh day32
Dh1 day32 a
Dh1 day32 b
Dh2 day32 a
Dh2 day32 b
Dh3 day32 a
Dh3 day32 b
winta

winta

heres shots of 4-6. so far all are uniform except #6 which is a tall lil somebody lol #1, 5 and 6 smell funky dank fuely while the others just smell dank :giggle ill post up pix more often now im gettin used to the workload...kinda lol

Dh4 day32 a
Dh4 day32 b
Dh5 day32 a
Dh5 day32 b
Dh6 day32 a
Dh6 day32 b
winta

winta

Update!!!!!!

the deadhead is at day 45!! ive been puttin off on transplantin cuz i ran out of soil and didnt have any extra ends after bills :( but i got some happy frog, light warrior and perlite today so i will finally put them in 1 gals lol heres some shots of 1,3 and 4

Dh day45
Dh1 day45 a
Dh1 day45 b
Dh3 day45 a
Dh3 day45 b
Dh4 day45 a
Dh4 day45 b

Latest posts

Top Bottom