pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
nice soon as you transplant there going to blow up

winta

winta

day 62!!!!

so we are at day 62 and ....we got FEMALES :dance #3 and #6 both are sportin female hairs and im happy as shit! #3 is a stinky girl around the same height of of most of them while #6 is my candice parker towering over the other girls by 3-4 inches so i cant wait to see how these 2 phenos turn out when flowered.

Dh day62
Dh3 day62 a
Dh3 day62 b
Dh3 day62 c
Dh6 day62 a
Dh6 day62 b
Dh6 day62 c
winta

winta

heres some shots of #1, #5 and #7. i dont know if they are male or female yea but there is "something" there :thinking

Dh1 day62 a
Dh1 day62 b
Dh1 day62 c
Dh5 day62 a
Dh5 day62 b
Dh5 day62 c
Dh7 day62 a
Dh7 day62 b
Dh7 day62 c
winta

winta

oh shit...one mo! lol

i almost forgot about #4 (sorry baby :pimp:) lol

Dh4 day62 a
Dh4 day62 b
Dh4 day62 c
sky high

sky high

Ladies, strut yer stuff! (and bring yer other girlfriends to play too!)

Jah Bless.

s h

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Good stuff..

All the deadhead on here so far has looked incredible.

Great job winta!

R

R. Face

damn winta sorry i havnt browsed through your thread bud, but wow your plants are looking very healthy and on point!! Sorry if I didnt read, but you think about topping those ladies?

winta

winta

thanx for the kind words my dude!

Good stuff..

All the deadhead on here so far has looked incredible.

Great job winta!

im happy they doin good i transplanted late as hell lol i wanted to top them but i wanted them to show me if they were male or female before i did so #3 and #6 are gonna get topped/cloned today :) thanx for stoppin in!

damn winta sorry i havnt browsed through your thread bud, but wow your plants are looking very healthy and on point!! Sorry if I didnt read, but you think about topping those ladies?

N

negative 1

hell yeah that number 4 is looking nice to me <they all do of course!> nice growin man!

B

Blaze1

I agree, you should do some topping. Looks super strong and healthy. Good job on those ladies so far..

winta

winta

dont know what that means but thanx for stoppin in :)

mm.. zimbu genki mitai:rasta2:

quick update: i flipped these babies 3 days ago to 11/13 so we should have some action soon :) the cut i took off #3 is rooted and #6 should be showin roots soon. i took cuts off the others just in case i got more ladies to choose from (im hopin #4 and #5 are girls got my fingers crossed :)) ill put some pix up in a couple days

waayne

waayne

Sweet lookin plant's bro !!
Hope you find some killer keeper's!!!:rock

winta

winta

good lookin out! yea i think there's some fire in here cuz they were stinkin at 2 nodes! this is my first cc run and im impressed so far!

Sweet lookin plant's bro !!
Hope you find some killer keeper's!!!:rock

winta

winta

so we got our first certified male :( #7 got balls yall :mad0229: and what sucks more is i think #5 does too ;( but its all good cuz on the flip side #1 is a female :) so if #4 is a female ill have 4/6 but if its a male im deadlocked at 3/3 we'll see how things play out

Dh 7 male b
Dh 7 male a
Dh 7 male c
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Rub a dub dub- deadheadOG in a tub. If you end up with males and decide to cull them- definitely train the other three to utilize the space. They'll yield better for ya, even if you just lean 'em over. Nice thread, Winta!!

winta

winta

yea man rub a dub :) im waitin to see if #4 is a female or not

Rub a dub dub- deadheadOG in a tub. If you end up with males and decide to cull them- definitely train the other three to utilize the space. They'll yield better for ya, even if you just lean 'em over. Nice thread, Winta!!

so #5 let his balls out :( its all good though im at 50% so far but if #4 show dem hairs ill be doin better :) heres some shots of ol boy :yawn

Dh 5 male a
Dh 5 male b
Dh 5 male c
Top Bottom