Deadhead....Smilie Face :)

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
When ever I see a bathtub shot with feet on the bottom of the pic, I know its winta's wonderland ;)

Can't wait to see these done bro!

westcoast547

westcoast547

Breeder
Supporter
Hell yeah, winta. I'll be following this thread from now on, even though I'm late. I just started some deadhead seeds last week. I started a few sour og's and chem valley kushes as well. I can't wait to start the search for my own mothers. I'll be looking at your phenos to help me decide which ones are keepers.

winta

winta

welcome bro! your not late yet your just in time for the REAL fun :friday:

Hell yeah, winta. I'll be following this thread from now on, even though I'm late. I just started some deadhead seeds last week. I started a few sour og's and chem valley kushes as well. I can't wait to start the search for my own mothers. I'll be looking at your phenos to help me decide which ones are keepers.

winta

winta

i smell these babies the most out of my whole flowering room :) i cant wait to toke on these!

waayne

waayne

Yeah brudda>>>they're lookin like they're gettin ready to blow up!:yes

westcoast547

westcoast547

Breeder
Supporter
I like how #4 has a wider structure. #3 looks nice too. It looks like it's putting on some weight.

L

lone_botanist

hell yeeaahh... i like em all bro!! hehe..
jus got the ok on a 6 br house i been tryan to get way out in the stix so soon ill be poppin allota cc gear!! im here taking notes!! greatjob so far!!
my cc lineup to cum....
deadhead og
blackwater
sour og
tahoe og

cant fukn wait!! ur grows inspire the masses winta!! keep killin it!!

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

yeah that what im talking about. beautiful girls winta. gotta love it when you can use a tub for the wet work. im trailing along behind watching & learning.

winta

winta

thanx for stoppin in bro! cant wait to see your blackwaters rockin!

yeah that what im talking about. beautiful girls winta. gotta love it when you can use a tub for the wet work. im trailing along behind watching & learning.

your gonna love em my dude!

sweet bro. i can't wait to pop some of these!

40 days in and its doin good and bad. the good is they reeeeek so good and the buds are gettin nice and fat :party0042: the Bad is they are yellowing and i dont know why :(

last feeding:

6ml pura vida
5ml kool bloom
9ml cal mg
15ml sweet
2ml ph down (6.4)

the feeding before i added 1ml flora nova grow for the n maybe i need to go back to that??? idk but i gotta feed them today or tomorrow so if u guys got any ideas lemme know :) heres #1 and #3

Dh1 day40f a
Dh1 day40f b
Dh1 day40f c
Dh3 day40f a
Dh3 day40f b
Dh3 day40f c
winta

winta

heres #4 and #6. #4 is packin on some weight now and has a sweet funk very different from the rubber skunk of #3 and the straight nasty skunk of #1 but just as potent :rastadancing: #6 takes nice pics but other than that she is "ok" :tongueout

Dh4 day40f a
Dh4 day40f b
Dh4 day40f c
Dh6 day40f a
Dh6 day40f b
Dh6 day40f c
winta

winta

the buds on #3 are twice the size as the rest :) i really wanna get to the bottom of what these babies need so i can make these ladies happier!

L

lone_botanist

looks good bro.. im thinkin it needs sum N also..
i use the nova bloom as my main base and only add others as needed or desired,,..
i say kut out sum of the other stuff an give em a nice dose of the nova bloom.. that alone should have an ample amount of everything u need including the cal-mag an that. jus m 2 cents tho i could be wrong tho it has been the case for me in the past.. peace an hope u gettem diald in bro..:bong-hits:

winta

winta

well i have flora nova grow and pura vida bloom so ill have to add some nova grow to get more n in there. thanx for stoppin in!

looks good bro.. im thinkin it needs sum N also..
i use the nova bloom as my main base and only add others as needed or desired,,..
i say kut out sum of the other stuff an give em a nice dose of the nova bloom.. that alone should have an ample amount of everything u need including the cal-mag an that. jus m 2 cents tho i could be wrong tho it has been the case for me in the past.. peace an hope u gettem diald in bro..:bong-hits:

L

lone_botanist

nahh.. not the nova grow.. that green bottle is useless..
i know several growers(including myself) who use nova Bloom through veg and flower and the green bottle is obsolite... the nova bloom has more than enough of everything for veg and flower.. ime...

Top Bottom