mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sweet Plants

They look very happy and healthy, gotta love those stinky bitches

mal

winta

winta

sorry to hear about the hermies hope the rest turn out to be females :)

Looks nice, I'm 2 weeks in, started 10, got 3 males, 2 hermies, and the rest haven't shown

welcome my dude :winking0067:

lookin nice, ill be tagging along on this one.

thanx for the kind words! gotta love em!

They look very happy and healthy, gotta love those stinky bitches

mal

so its 4 weeks in flower and these babies are lookin right and gettin stinky :dance #1 smells like sweet skunk piss #3 smells like sweet rubber skunk heres some shots of them!

Dh1 day28f a
Dh1 day28f  b
Dh1 day28f c
Dh3 day28f a
Dh3 day28f b
Dh3 day28f c
winta

winta

heres #4 and #6. #4 smells sweet and dank but not skunky. i havent quite figured her out yet but i think she is cal mg whore so i gave her 2ml more this feeding after these pics. #4 has a faint sweet dank with a lil bit of skunk. #4 is the one im least excited about as of now :( heres some flix

Dh4 day28f a
Dh4 day28f b
Dh4 day28f c
Dh6 day28f a
Dh6 day28f b
Dh6 day28f c
winta

winta

i fed them:

5ml pura vida
5ml kool bloom liq.
7ml cal mg (#4 got 9ml)
15ml sweet raw
2ml ph down (6.4 ph)

im excited the smell is kickin in now! on a bad note #1 is shinin nowadays and the cut i took died so i took a cut with a bud on it so i can reveg it just in case its "the one" cuz im lovin its skunkyness! #4's clone is rooted though which is a good thing cuz she is the most different from the others.

winta

winta

so far #3 and #1 are my favs! #3 was the first to show sex, 1st cut to root and the first one to start gettin smelly while #1 was the second to last to show sex, i had to take a second set of cuts cuz the first didnt root but she is the stankest and is very SKUNK! its gonna be fun to compare :)

waayne

waayne

Man Winta those girl's look like they're gettin ready to blow up!!
I wish i could smell them bro.....;)

winta

winta

the cuts!

heres a couple shots of #3 and #6 cuts. # was trans but #6 hasnt due to lack of performance in flower and i ran out of soil lol but either way they are lookin good right now :)

Dh3 cut a
Dh3 cut b
Dh6 cut a
Dh6 cut b
R

ReadySetGrowD9

Great thread Winta im Sub'd for sure....... im waiting on those Blackwater :)

RSGD9

genepool

genepool

Damn winta you're rocking these Deadheads, bravo bro :rastadancing:

GP

socalval

socalval

this is why i picked up the deadheads in the first place .winta does it again !

winta

winta

Day 32!!!

hers some shots of #1 and #3 at day 32 in flower. #3 aint playin no games! she had a burnt rubber skunk smell to her but today its SKUNKYYYY :) #1 was the only real skunky one but #3 came back strong and smells funkier than #1 and the rest of the girls :)

Dh1 day32f a
Dh1 day32f b
Dh1 day32f c
Dh3 day32f a
Dh3 day32f b
Dh3 day32f c
K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Looking damn good Winta!! CAnt wait to see the finished product!!

TortureKill

TortureKill

Killin it again WINTA! These girls look like theyre about to frost up!

winta

winta

hers #4 and #6. me and #4 are still having our "love/hate" relationship lol she seems to need something i boosted the cal mg to 9ml and 1/2 ml of flora nova grow just in case its n def. she has a sweet dank smell with a hint of skunk. now #6 is the pretty runt lol she looks nice but is smaller than the rest and has very lil smell but she look good!

Dh4 day32f a
Dh4 day32f b
Dh4 day32f c
Dh6 day32f a
Dh6 day32f b
Dh6 day32f c
Top Bottom