Deadhead....Smilie Face :)

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
marski420

marski420

Dont forget some yellowing is to be expected bro! as long as its not a major issue dont go throwin your whole arsenal at it.. could only make things worse, but you seem like you know what your doin, grow on brother

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sup winta... I looked at the last three pages along with your feedings and I suspect that you have a lockout situation probably a result of being rootbound. It actually looks like a Potassium deficiency to me along with a slight Nitrogen def. 9 ml/gal of CalMag is strong and may not be in balance with the other macro and micro nutrients... :thinking

winta

winta

oh ok so its flushin time then i guess. do u think that would help with a lower dose of cal mg?

Sup winta... I looked at the last three pages along with your feedings and I suspect that you have a lockout situation probably a result of being rootbound. It actually looks like a Potassium deficiency to me along with a slight Nitrogen def. 9 ml/gal of CalMag is strong and may not be in balance with the other macro and micro nutrients... :thinking

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
oh ok so its flushin time then i guess. do u think that would help with a lower dose of cal mg?
Yeah, it's prob time to flush if it's been 4 wks of bloom w/o any flushes... I'm not sure what your total PPM's are on the last feeding, and I'm not familiar with flora nova grow and pura vida bloom, but I think you should probably aim for 250 PPM of CalMag if using RO water or max of around 6 ml/gal around the one month mark... Refresh my memory, are you using FFHF, Light Warrior, and perlite? If so, I'd aim for 6.3 pH and calibrate your Hanna if you haven't done so in a couple months... :itwasntme

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
check it winta....just had a harvest of these deadhead. some dank to be found

SAM 0718
MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

dayyyuuum theyre some beauties:icon_spin: and last pik from Skunk looks llike some fuegoo = fire i bet your going to enjoy that smoke ....how muchh longer you got to go on these W?

winta

winta

im tryin to go at least 70days they are at about 40 now. ill put some new pix up today when i water :)

dayyyuuum theyre some beauties:icon_spin: and last pik from Skunk looks llike some fuegoo = fire i bet your going to enjoy that smoke ....how muchh longer you got to go on these W?

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Ditto, you need bigger pots, if you are gonna veg any longer then 2 weeks then 3gal just isn't gonna cut it b.

winta

winta

Day 48!!!

day 48 and we got stinky funky fingers :) #1 is straight SKUUUUNK nothing else really; like my wife says "it just stinks" LMAO #3 is still burnt rubber skunk funk but now its startin to get the chem, ogish dank smell to it :banana: im excited about these 2 im pissed i gotta reveg #1's cuts but it will be worth it i believe! heres some shots

Dh1 day48f a
Dh1 day48f b
Dh1 day48f c
Dh3 day48f a
Dh3 day48f b
Dh3 day48f c
winta

winta

heres #4 and #6. these are my sfv girls lol #4 smells like straight sweet og with a lil lil funk on it. #6 has the same kind of smell with a lil my skunky but her over all smell is faint really :( but im not complainin cuz i got at least 2 strong keepers i think! heres some shots!

Dh4 day48f a
Dh4 day48f b
Dh4 day48f c
Dh6 day48f a
Dh6 day48f b
Dh6 day48f c
waayne

waayne

Yeah buddy that Deadheads lookin sweet!:rock
:passingjoint:
I wish could smell those stanky girl's :pimp:

420king-MASSES

wow winta looks like strate kill man how long you plan on taking her she looks chunky as all hell dawgy

L

lone_botanist

oooohhh yeaahh bro lookin super dank there soo far.. keep up the good work bro!!:afroweed:

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah winta its looking good up in that bathtub

Top Bottom