Dealing With Robbers/attempted Robbery

• Thread starter sedate
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If I were robbed I would...

• Fight back! Fists, teeth, and hellfire rage!

• Drop shit and run the fuck out the sitch

• Pull out my 9 and get down to business..

Results are only viewable after voting.
soserthc1

soserthc1

You didn't get robbed ? So what's the point dude , see the referral guy/kids and tell him / them that there recommendation will roll back to them if they refer shady business.

I honestly see your reasoning for slinging what ya can in a legal state but at some point your safety needs to come into play .

And the poll kinda made this thread come off childish .... Don't know about you but I am not shooting a soul over a 1/4 oz

lino

lino

people talking bout carry guns... guns will double your charges from the police when they investigate your robbery. Now you'll have 2 problems- distribution and drug gang weapon charges instead of 3 problem if you fire the gun, murder. GUNS Double your incarceration time. Dont do the crime if you cant do the time! Marijuana distribution is illegal in the USA with or without licenses. The better the bud the more the robbers will want it. Newly elected official are coming our way and legal things could be changing by next elections. We might be breaking Federal laws also if we're selling cannabis to anyone, poss soon. But here in colo they'll have a hard time taking our gun and our plants if they want our votes.

bigjay420

bigjay420

@sedate
NO offense bro... If you have to ask what to do when someone tries to jack you, the street might not be the game for you. My advice? You seem like an educated guy (my boy Little Dabbie might disagree.lol) So work smarter, NOT harder. Keep your ass in the grow room cranking out that fire. Hire someone to take care of that street shit for u. They work cheaper than u might think. When I used to sell in ATL (before I ever thought about farming), I would take my dog with me on deals. Nobody wants to fuck with a beefed up Staffordshire (pitbull) who shows teeth (even though he was just tryna play ;)). But whatever you do, be safe and have a means to protect yourself (bear mace will put almost ANY man on the ground). Cuz at the end of the day, money or weed are not worth a toe tag.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Where are you from? Seriously?

Do you have any experience here?

Or are you just being a smart mouth?

First off - you know I live in Denver right? You know I do this professionally? Like I work on referrals. Get it?

If someone gets my number from so-and-so, and asks me for a measly quarter-bag in DENVER, you say "sure man where can I meet ya" - cuz that's how you meet people in the fucking first place.

Secondly - let me be clear - those who get really robbed - like for pounds - only get hit by people they already know.

But you would know that if you knew this business.

What are you laughing at? That isn't wisdom it's narrow idiocy.

LittleDabbie is using the same rhetorical device that men that blame women for rape use. It's my fault for having a commodity and being willing to work with people?

I did not go the deal with a pound dude.
You may or may not know that I was robbed a couple of years ago, in my home (invasion style robbery, with tasers an' shit).

Assuming you're doing everything legally, I suggest calling the police. The local police here have already caught the guy who actually attacked me and they're workin' on the others.

Because, let's face it, a short middle-aged very gimpy woman doesn't have much pull against someone who's going to use force.

But then again, I'm also not slingin' quarter ounces.

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

You may or may not know that I was robbed a couple of years ago, in my home (invasion style robbery, with tasers an' shit).

Assuming you're doing everything legally, I suggest calling the police. The local police here have already caught the guy who actually attacked me and they're workin' on the others.

Because, let's face it, a short middle-aged very gimpy woman doesn't have much pull against someone who's going to use force.

But then again, I'm also not slingin' quarter ounces.
WELL I HAPPEN to care about you quite fondly there women......if woulda been anywhere near that situation I might have tried to help karma kick them in there asses!

FiveAM

FiveAM

Someones game needs to tighten up. Running after every last cent, because if you aren't doing that, why don't you screen your calls better. Don't you have a dog, or a bro? You work alone apparently. A real cowboy. Seems a lot of low brow stuff man, smooth out your scenarios. You know the script, now direct the show.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
The last time you were robbed was '13? That was only a year ago dude...

The last time I was robbed was '01 and it was by 3 armed gang members who came in to my house with guns pointed at my face and pistol whipped me to convince me it was real.
The last time I was robbed of 1/4oz it was some kids climbing through my window in high school. I beat their ass, because it was was high school.

If you don't want to be robbed, don't sell weed.

trippinballz

trippinballz

I see folks all the time on the boards commenting about our "legality" here....

Selling bags in the parking lot is far from legal here.....guaranteed. In fact, the State crafted the laws we have today because of such things. "Legal" sales here means licensed sales....with a storefront...and paying taxes to the almighty State on all sales. All deliveries/craigslist/etc are outside the new law. Like hunting/fishing/driving....you have to walk the walk and pay the fees/becomed licensed to be "legal" here.

The only way a hook up in a parking lot would be at all legal is if he were giving less than an oz to everyone he connects with....which...obviously, isn't the case.

be safe all....

sedate

sedate

Wow. Just fucking wow.

Lots of folks walkin on water in this thread lino,lol.

Ya really.

I didn't realize I would get attacked for *gasp* talking about the ups-and-downs of selling weed on a grow board!

No one here ever bought or sold a quarter-zip from some toads who tried the old 'lemmie-see-it' or the 'grab-it-and-run' scam?

I seriously don't get some of these reactions ...

I notice no one has chimed in blaming Seamaiden for her home invasion.

Assuming you're doing everything legally, I suggest calling the police.

If you are licensed (professional) you should have called the cops immediately.

Some folks seem to think I should have called the police.

This is problematic for a few reasons, the least of which is that the stupid kids didn't get anything.

No 'crime' occurred. I just knew what was coming and left.

More importantly however, police don't ever do anything.

Anyone who has actually tried to call police over a real crime is just a likely to be left frustrated and exposed than helped and protected. Police are very much a "your mileage may vary" sort of a thing..

Cops rarely solve anything and anyone here who doesn't get that clearly hasn't dealt with very many of them.

@sedate
NO offense bro... If you have to ask what to do when someone tries to jack you, the street might not be the game for you.

You know the script, now direct the show.

Did either of you read my OP? Or just LittleDabbie's smart-mouth 'you deserve it' replies?

Guys - seriously - I'm not asking "what to do" - I was soliciting a discussion.

So everyone understands - I got away quick and clean.

The reason I was posting was because for some reason I've been seething on the event.

I figured I'd get like 3 replies of guys going "Hey that sucks dude better luck next-time" - not a bunch of self-righteous replies that blamed me.

If I knew I would get attacked for it I wouldn't have bothered posting about it. I figured off all the places I would get some sympathy..

And the poll kinda made this thread come off childish .... Don't know about you but I am not shooting a soul over a 1/4 oz

?? I put a gun in the poll so I'm advocating shooting people over weed? What? It's a poll dude. It's 2/3 joke. It's a discussion point. Nothing more.

Lastly, some folks have implied that I'm an amateur for selling slices, have shitty pot, sell weed to children, or work on Craigslist.

A couple of points -

*My thcfarmer join date is November 2009. Been around the Colorado medical scene since it's inception.
* You take the business that comes to you. I've learned not to get to big for 1/4 and 1/2's. They keep the lights on waiting to line up big stuff.
* I do not sell weed to teenagers or children, I used the term "kids" to describe a pair of 22 - 25 yo males who were decked in Bronco's gear and making a piss-poor attempt at a snatch-and-grab.
* You cannot sell marijuana directly to dispensaries. You must develop a network in Colorado. The big shops call the MED on folks that try it.
* I do not, as a habit, work on Craigslist. I have before however (I did a lot in 2012), and surprisingly I never had any problems what-so-ever. If anything CL folks are easier to deal with than regulars.

sedate

sedate

The only way a hook up in a parking lot would be at all legal is if he were giving less than an oz to everyone he connects with....which...obviously, isn't the case.

You can determine the structure of your own contract. Flowers are free.

Donations. ;)

trippinballz

trippinballz

Not that you care...LOL...... but the law plainly says "any remuneration" is illegal.....deferred payments....barters...."donations" are all included in that definition in the dictionary/as written. I guarantee the law will not work for you if you are caught....especially now that they can also get you for tax evasion.

Liquor is legal but you still can't sell home brew or moonshine in the parking lot!

and yes...we've all sold weed.... however...for many of us....there was no "legality" to cloud the issue...we knew it was a risk and we took that risk and DIDN'T WHINE about it on the Net...cus..well..there wasn't any Net and more importantly...because we only dealt with folks we knew. (and in pounds or tens of pounds so we knew they weren't CLOWNS)

best of luck with the new crew.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom