Dear Cannabis Breeders,Pay attention please:

• Thread starter Satica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Blucross

Blucross

I am a grower who grows mainly for the 'Effect'. I have a question. If I am wondering what the effect of a hybred WILL BE can I smoke the 2 strains togeather puff for puff and get any idea ?? .... any ideas or theories ??
I'd like this post as a new thread but alas I am still a Newbie and I can't start threads.
Thank You
Blucross

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
what I love most is all the beans for sale with no pics of the plants grown out and a description of what youd "expect" to find or lots of times no description at all.

selling beans for a shit ton of dough that havent even been tested = awesome!

C

Cloud 99

i think most of yall have good points.I think the problem is that this thread wasnt needed here at the Farm. Maybe if this was imag or something cause they used to stay wit some shit up that knowbody had a clue as to what it was or even who made it.But not here as mentioned by thecoolest and others. most if not all the infos here if you look. although as some have mentioned there are a few strains that have know grow reports here(but all i can say to that is Stop bitching and be the first cause we all gotta contribute right?)

J

Jarles Moby

i wish there was more specific info on ANY of the seed co sites. Why not several pages of info per strain?

Blucross

Blucross

agreement

Weedybob writes about forming a loving relationship with his plants and that they will tend to do what you want !
Thats the way I feel about it also, but I certainly don't expect others to do the same.

Latest posts

Top Bottom