Decided To Start A Grow Diary With Room Upgrades Along The Way.

• Thread starter TheKoreanKid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheKoreanKid

Day 10 of flower, give it up for day 10!
I did some minor defoliation today, maybe took 5-7 leafs per plant off to give light to develping bud sights. Also I may not have wanted to do this in flower cause idk the proper time to super crop but I tried it, gotta start somewhere right? I cried when I broke two but thats learning, I did manage to get around 5 good branches bent with no break though. Only doing this to one plants cause I dont want to experiment on all my plants.
1000 2
1000 5
1000 6
1000 11
1000 12
1000 15
1000 17
1000 20
1000 22
1000 23
1000 27
1000 30
1000 31
1000 33
1000 35

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Even with no males in the room, will a few stray seeds still produce in the flower?
Not unless you get some herming.. or if you get polllen on ya over at buddies grow and then come home and touch your plants.. true story

T

TheKoreanKid

Not unless you get some herming.. or if you get polllen on ya over at buddies grow and then come home and touch your plants.. true story
ok gotcha, was kinda hoping the bud would still produce a little seed incase my cloning fails lol

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

You sure no males? I also love getting just a couple seeds on a low nug or two. Can’t beat free seeds lol

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Well that’s a good problem I guess. I’ve been pulling out male after male after male lately and it’s pissing me off. Mother plants are awesome.

T

TheKoreanKid

@JWM2
I looked at the manual for the fan. It seems your question is can you keep it running on say a 3 for neg air pressure and filtering, but the temps start raising to 77 F so you want the computer to switch the fan higher until the temps drop, right?
If so I do not think that is an option, the high temp switch just turns it to a set speed by you and it activates at your desired temp, no faster no slower, its on when too hot and off when not, the only option is to find a good middle ground for speed perhaps, like i was saying for my room a 3 or 4 moves enough air to filter cause no smell is escaping

T

TheKoreanKid

They really need to add that feature my man, super good point you made there.
We ought to both email them stating they need to have their engineers build in another option then do a tradout for customers with the old control panel. They could definitely resell our panels to new customers who want a slightly cheaper model with less programmability. However thats spelled. But yeah, point is constant pressure with speed variations per temp is a must for growers who are clearly buying your inline fan for filtering smells.
Rant over.
Frustrating

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
That’s what I was afraid of. I have an in-line fan now that has a control knob on it that allows you to turn it up and down as needed. I just have to adjust it manually. Hrmm. That would definitely be a nice feature to have. I might have to grab the other fan instead.

T

TheKoreanKid

That’s what I was afraid of. I have an in-line fan now that has a control knob on it that allows you to turn it up and down as needed. I just have to adjust it manually. Hrmm. That would definitely be a nice feature to have. I might have to grab the other fan instead.
You just have a problem with manually having to adjust fan speed?

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh actually there is a minimum fan setting. I just checked the faqs on amazon. Someone else asked and two people including the manufacturer answered. They said 34 cfm is the lowest setting and then when the probe heats up it will turn the fan speed up accordingly.

T

TheKoreanKid

Oh actually there is a minimum fan setting. I just checked the faqs on amazon. Someone else asked and two people including the manufacturer answered. They said 34 cfm is the lowest setting and then when the probe heats up it will turn the fan speed up accordingly.
what did they call it?

T

TheKoreanKid

I’m not sure. I just seen the question and answer posted. If you find it let me know. Mine arrives tomorrow. This is on the T6 listing btw.
Perhaps if I set the temp just a bit above 75 to say 79 then it may run ever so little on 75 but speed up as it gains every degree

T

TheKoreanKid

I’m not sure. I just seen the question and answer posted. If you find it let me know. Mine arrives tomorrow. This is on the T6 listing btw.
I will go test this

Latest posts

Top Bottom