Decided To Start A Grow Diary With Room Upgrades Along The Way.

• Thread starter TheKoreanKid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Make sure you keep those rapid rooters moist. Not wet but don’t let them dry out either. Once they start getting light in color it’s time to get them moist again.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
729C60CA 7B91 4DB9 9FDD 37D607A3078F

I use one of these. They are called Transfer Pipettes. I use them to measure out my nutrients because they are fairly accurate. I just suck up some water and squirt it onto the rapid rooter plugs.

T

TheKoreanKid

they are already looking a bit droopy. Do they snap out of it or is that a bad sign? I soaked the plugs before putting the cuttings into them

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
they are already looking a bit droopy. Do they snap out of it or is that a bad sign? I soaked the plugs before putting the cuttings into them

Up the humidity inside the dome. If they wilt too much they’ll die. A little bit can be expected and overcome. But too much and they’ll dry up and be toast.

Srenots

Srenots

sometimes it doesnt take long for droop....fatter the stem the better bro....and did u cut the stems at a 45 degree angle under water is best

T

TheKoreanKid

Up the humidity inside the dome. If they wilt too much they’ll die. A little bit can be expected and overcome. But too much and they’ll dry up and be toast.
I have it on a heat pad and put water in the bottom to help up the humidity when I first put them in there. Lots of condensation in the dome, I will still add some for the sake of it.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Yes indeed, 45 degree. Some of the stems weren't very big so we shall see
Cut at 45 degrees then above the cut about an 16th of an inch ever so lightly make 3 incisions not to deep just enough to penetrate the outer skin of the stem. I’ve had good results with roots forming from the incisions. Before I started the incisions I would scrape the outer layer of skin off in the same area and also had good success with that method but the incisions were much better.

T

TheKoreanKid

Day 16 and here they are. They responded really well to all the nutes!
My clones have perked back up as well. Looking forward to seeing how it all works out in the end.
PS For those who saw my post about the package I was waiting for, it came through the very next day of that post lol
1 2
1 3
1 4
1 5

T

TheKoreanKid

Im getting the impression these are a sativa since they are kinda long and stringy branches? Grew these from bag seed off some meh bud. Not very high hopes for the results of the smoke but I wanted to learn before I get some quality beans popped.
Im more of an indica guy but I enjoy a good hybrid.
I saw a guy say to veg for a little over a month then flip when growing a higher quantity of plants. What do you all think? Should I grow 3-4 monsters or grow 8 in my room with that month veg to flip?
I think I might enjoy taking more time for the monsters but being able to have a faster turn around is just as tempting.

Srenots

Srenots

Im getting the impression these are a sativa since they are kinda long and stringy branches? Grew these from bag seed off some meh bud. Not very high hopes for the results of the smoke but I wanted to learn before I get some quality beans popped.
Im more of an indica guy but I enjoy a good hybrid.
I saw a guy say to veg for a little over a month then flip when growing a higher quantity of plants. What do you all think? Should I grow 3-4 monsters or grow 8 in my room with that month veg to flip?
I think I might enjoy taking more time for the monsters but being able to have a faster turn around is just as tempting.
was just gonna ask what strain that is u have going there bro....looks very Sativa ....ur 2 weeks in and they good so far... cant wait to see ur end result...pullin up a chair for this one....props on ur first grow rockin these gals....

T

TheKoreanKid

was just gonna ask what strain that is u have going there bro....looks very Sativa ....ur 2 weeks in and they good so far... cant wait to see ur end result...pullin up a chair for this one....props on ur first grow rockin these gals....
Thanks man! Really looking forward to my next grow. I enjoy when there is always room for improvement on something like growing. Gonna apply my new knowledge and knock my next run out of the park.

Srenots

Srenots

Thanks man! Really looking forward to my next grow. I enjoy when there is always room for improvement on something like growing. Gonna apply my new knowledge and knock my next run out of the park.
Indicas will be alot faster....any idea what u wanna run next?

T

TheKoreanKid

Oh shit I'm an idiot. I though blue dream was an indica! Ha!
What's y'alls most put your ass in a couch and read a book kinda strain?

Latest posts

Top Bottom