Deficient plants in coco

• Thread starter BudGoggles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dutchman

Coca is a medium where you can observe deficiencies, that is right. Use a special coco fertilizer....Hesi Coco was once very good before they diluted it.
I would use metrop for coco. Cal Green is magic...

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Aaaahaaaa, thats the issue right there IMO...I had much better luck runnin H&G Aqua Flakes in coco and not the H&G Coco formula..I always had anemic lookin plants with the coco fomula...with Aqua Flakes the plants were way way more happy...now your basically having to supplement in stuff that is already in Aqua flakes at more benificial ratios to the plants..

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

So cocos is cacka. Hmmm Im in need for more nutes guess Ill give the aqueaflakes a try. Should I be running it the same with the extra calmag???
Thanks
BG

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

I also decided to pot them up. There veggin wayyyy longer than I wanted and there looking root bound big time

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Can I ask how many ml per a & b you were using at flip???

And thanks for everything tex much appreciated

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I'll have to run up the hill and get my notes, I am not real sure houw much Im using, I start at the feed chart and then do some funky tweaks that do't don't make alot of since sometimes

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

They were in need of a transplant big time

Right bnefore lights on
100 3075
100 3080

I think they needed to be watered multiple time per day what ya think

After this week Im gonna back off the cal mag to 2 ml per then ramp up the feed a little

Thanks again
BG

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

You think they needed to be watered multiple times per day, I know they need to be watered multiple times per day lol

Those ladies would definitely benefit from bigger buckets and/or more water/nutes. Awesome root system bro, good luck.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Got me thinking
I been watering in tea on Fridays. When I do my tea I add a couple cups to 5 gallons of pure ro water. I then water til about 20-25% run off.
Ya think this could be my issue? Running RO with little tea threw my plants leaching everything outta the coco.
Should I be running nutes with the tea threw the plants instead???

Thanks
BG

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

^^^^hhhhmmm.....good point, I don't have experience using ACT's in coco, but it seems plausible because your using so much water and it could be flushing nutes from the coco causing an imbalance.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Ya and my ppms from my nute feeds were coming out lower than what I was putting in with high ph

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
One of the things I do with H&G is add my A&B and then ph it to 6.0 before I add any ammendments, then I ph again after I add the ammendments

D

dutchman

They were in need of a transplant big time

Right bnefore lights on
View attachment 302719 View attachment 302720

I think they needed to be watered multiple time per day what ya think

After this week Im gonna back off the cal mag to 2 ml per then ramp up the feed a little

Thanks again
BG

So, roots are good and when you just feed good coco fertilizer your plants should be looking mich better within 2 days....
are they....?

Latest posts

Top Bottom