• Tagged users None
Delerium

Delerium

Rock Star Kush, Ogeisel, Rocklock
3G short Airpots
Canna Coco and Canna Nutes full line, Botanicare CalMag+, Cap's Nute Pack
6-600w Gavitas suspended from Hercules Agramover light mover
I'm gonna be transplanting tonight

Delerium is koo koo for cocoDelerium is koo koo for coco 2Delerium is koo koo for coco 3Delerium is koo koo for coco 4Delerium is koo koo for coco 5Delerium is koo koo for coco 6Delerium is koo koo for coco 7Delerium is koo koo for coco 8Delerium is koo koo for coco 9Delerium is koo koo for coco 10Delerium is koo koo for coco 11

Last edited:
sdgrower

sdgrower

looking forward to the show. is it easy to transplant from a small air pot to a bigger one?

Delerium

Delerium

Just finished trans and swept up. Ran short some Coco, should have grabbed 6 bags, dropped the ball there.
I was hoping to get 4 3g per bag, definitely not. Only good for 3 pots per bag, oh well.
I skimped an inch or 2 of coco on a few until I get to the store tomorrow.
I'll just top them off tomorrow after the store opens.
IMG 1663 IMG 1664 IMG 1669 IMG 1674 IMG 1672

Delerium

Delerium

looking forward to the show. is it easy to transplant from a small air pot to a bigger one?
Nah it is easy, you can't just pop out the plant though.
There are holes on the side of the pot and the manufacturer supplies you with these nylon screws that I basically have in a bag in the closet.
I use zip ties instead. It saves you from mangling the holes with the screws.
The pots you are transplanting just clip off the zip tie and it rolls right out of the sidewalls into you palm.
The larger pots no need too when emptying, just pop them out into a bag or whatever your preferred method of disposal is. :)

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Looking good what dimensions are your grow? how many lights and those are epap?

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Tight when you getting stuff put in there? are you veggin' those or flipping them right away are you adding more?

Delerium

Delerium

Tight when you getting stuff put in there?
Done, did it last night. I think there are pics posted. I was going to run 8 lights but I'm hoarding them for another room.

The last two pics have the completed work, well semi complete. I still need to tape a couple of light leaks, I repurposed some equipment from storage and moved my office and storage space to another location.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Done, did it last night. I think there are pics posted. I was going to run 8 lights but I'm hoarding them for another room.
Sorry I replied again ha sounds good. I run H&G nutes for a long time too and I bet the comfort zone deal is huge. I hope you do well!

Delerium

Delerium

Sorry I replied again ha sounds good. I run H&G nutes for a long time too and I bet the comfort zone deal is huge. I hope you do well!
Thanks, I could always run H&G coco line too. I was just trying to avoid mixing 8+ diff rezzes a week. I pretty much get nausous 14x a day doing shit out of what I'm used to. People are always like stick with what works for you, yes I agree but then what fun would that be.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Thanks, I could always run H&G coco line too. I was just trying to avoid mixing 8+ diff rezzes a week. I pretty much get nausous 14x a day doing shit out of what I'm used to. People are always like stick with what works for you, yes I agree but then what fun would that be.

Hard work pays off! Rez changes are not that hard.. ;)

I like getting new things to play with as well and tryin new things... but thats why you can have two rooms =)

Delerium

Delerium

sounds like your using 1 gallon milk jugs to mix nutes up
LOL, it does doesn't it.
The new coco drop, 3 UC's, batch of old moms, current moms, 2 bubble trays, aero cloner, and coco clones and 2 2x4 test trays. And new beans.
12 diff sets of nutes.:walkingdead:
and moes want me to make them wax and shit.
I'm not at all bitching, just need to run one medium again and use my drums.
Then I can cut it down to 6.

Last edited:
Delerium

Delerium

12!?!?!?! thats REEEEDICK. i change 1 rez every two days......... what are you doing are you using a drip system or hand watering?
Only hand watering the coco , moms, and beans right now.
The hydro is on drips and UC is it's own monster.

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

wow thats nuts...2 res...one for my moms on blumats, and one for my other 2 rooms...

anyways looking forward to the show....

ps i noticed in a pic in one of the first posts you put the stalks are very purple/purple stripes.....this is usually from too much salts in the medium...just a heads up...i mean it can happen from not feeding at all also lol

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

Only hand watering the coco , moms, and beans right now.
The hydro is on drips and UC is it's own monster.

i as well was about to put together a drip system, but now that everything is planted, i find the coco easier to hand water than the promix lol....dries out less fast and more evenly, no hard top crusts either...so ive put the drip system on the back burner for a crop or so lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom