Delerium is Koo Koo for COCO

• Thread starter Delerium
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Delerium

Delerium

Hey D I've been curious about the absorbalight stuff and products like it. (dm liquid light) there is a few others as well. Got a good veg foliar and a pretty good early bloom one as well. Considering adding this kind of thing but I'd just like some actual feedback on it first. Should u have the time Let me know about it. Thanks bro.
I haven't had any negative results with the Absorbalight, a better control would help, stuff isn't inexpensive.
I'm usually running fossil fuel with nitrozyme, or magic green .

Need to get on a Humidifier shortly. Summer is coming though. Regardless the equipment is def going to be needed.
My RH has plummeted running open lamps.

Last edited:
Delerium

Delerium

ever considered a fogger?
I have 2 from a shroom runs, one thing is the micron size of the fog.
If the micron size of the water vapor is too small just wasting my time.
Need to work on something or let it linger at 40 with the lights on and 60 off. Dehue also. Room is always evolving.

growchick421

growchick421

growchick421

growchick421

It all is looking and sounding awesome. Good luck with ur clones, I have issues with that but luckily that's what friends r for. Can't wait for more pics, love seeing the progression of growth. Very nice set up. We do hydro and coco in one room get cramped after a while, but gotta work with what u've got. Good luck finding a dry space, hope it's over flowing when found. Will be watching.:pompus:

Delerium

Delerium

High Pressure Emmitters
Just tried the halo rings... clogged after three weeks. still have the expensive fuckers they seem to work for jack phenomenally..... ripped em out replaced em with good ol' baskets. Maybe 'Im doing weird shit... Maybe I need to rinse every week and dont but hopefully it works for you on a NON full salt based line.
Looks Pro though cant wait to see in a couple weeks!!!
-Grow for gold-
I'm still on the hunt for polyethylene tubing with tiny holes prepunched and a high pressure pump. I'll be working on that by the summer.

Delerium

Delerium

DoesoDoes one of ur post have 2 plants in it?? in a couple of the pics it kinda looks like it. All those ladies look happy as can be so far. Let's continue reading :D:bookworm:
2 pots have 2 smaller plants in it, I was going to run just 15 pots, but I had a couple of extras so I threw them in the mix.

It all is looking and sounding awesome. Good luck with ur clones, I have issues with that but luckily that's what friends r for. Can't wait for more pics, love seeing the progression of growth. Very nice set up. We do hydro and coco in one room get cramped after a while, but gotta work with what u've got. Good luck finding a dry space, hope it's over flowing when found. Will be watching.:pompus:
I can take pics tonight, I planted them right out of the 4" cells, I've been prevegging in the 3g pots for week maybe two lately just to eliminate any transplant shock, the hydro on my veg table didn't give me that option. 2 mediums are def cramping my style, like you said, work through it.
All that goes on in the back of my head in those situations is that I'm gonna be in bed with this shit for the next 2 plus months. :facepalm: Is this going to be worth it, then hopefully preplanning and logic prevail.
I've done it without prevegging very successfully for years, original indoor grow was only 12x12, then vegging and momming in the walk in closet. My outdoor was horrible I never knew what would happen until I went full bore indoors.
I just like letting them get used to the new pot since now I have the space. 35x25.
Another option for the future is to pull all the lights down and go vertical with teenagers.
I get the same yield without having to water 12 plus pots per light bank.
I was running 4-8 plants in the same 4 light bank with the same results.
I just look at it as this, if I run 4 plants and one sucks or dies (death rarely happens) that is 25% of my rotation as opposed to running 12 and losing 1 or 2 that is only 8-16 percent of the crop.
Plus running 8 or 12 I can throw in new varieties/testers and not get cramped or worry too much about giving them 2 much real estate which in the flower room is at a serious premium.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

High Pressure Emmitters

I'm still on the hunt for polyethylene tubing with tiny holes prepunched and a high pressure pump. I'll be working on that by the summer.
im sure you could build that... do you have a link to where you can buy em or do they have to be made.

Delerium

Delerium

im sure you could build that... do you have a link to where you can buy em or do they have to be made.
John Guest style fittings, I just need a manufacturer that makes the tubing with holes in it. I don't think drilling tiny holes is going to cut it. I could just see it now pissing all over the place.
On the other hand Y not. Maybe I'll just drill the tubing with a 1/16 bit. Solve that problem right there, I just like uniformity. OCD

Delerium

Delerium

Think I'm gonna crack some beer and install foam insulation on my chiller pipes.
Might not have enough duct tape, actually I don't, they are split and seal anyway so I can get away with minimal duct tape till tomorrow.
I found a system that is plug and play
Exactly what I want minus the probably high price tag.
Never heard good reviews on standard Halos.

Delerium

Delerium

One week behind me.
Transplanted last thursday night, starting week 2 nutes on sunday.
Clones cut straight into coco 3/5, we'll see how they will roll, been using Rooters for almost 2 years now, see if I lost my touch.
IMG 1770IMG 1778IMG 1772IMG 1773IMG 1775IMG 1776IMG 1777IMG 1780

Delerium

Delerium

Think I'm gonna crack some beer and install foam insulation on my chiller pipes.
Might not have enough duct tape, actually I don't, they are split and seal anyway so I can get away with minimal duct tape till tomorrow.
Got douched on the insulation, missing 14 pieces of 2-3/8 insulation, nice, I should have opened the delivery.

growchick421

growchick421

One week behind me.
Transplanted last thursday night, starting week 2 nutes on sunday.
Clones cut straight into coco 3/5, we'll see how they will roll, been using Rooters for almost 2 years now, see if I lost my touch.
View attachment 385606View attachment 385607View attachment 385608View attachment 385609View attachment 385610View attachment 385611View attachment 385612View attachment 385613
Your ladies r beautiful. Getting nice, big, and bushy. Do the air pots seem to root clones faster?? Right now we use rw for clones.
To look for the high power poly tube have you tried an irrigation/ landscaping/ hardware store?? They will usually have several types of hosing, tubing, piping things for all sorts of projects.

Delerium

Delerium

Your ladies r beautiful. Getting nice, big, and bushy. Do the air pots seem to root clones faster?? Right now we use rw for clones.
To look for the high power poly tube have you tried an irrigation/ landscaping/ hardware store?? They will usually have several types of hosing, tubing, piping things for all sorts of projects.
Rooting right into the medium you get to skip a step, no RW or RR, Jiffy whatever people use.
An Aircell to a Solo Cup or a little pot, Ferrari vs a Yugo.
Cut to flower or preveg 4-5 weeks. When they are in the 4" cell and I have to water them once a day in PROMIX, IME it is time to increase container size.
Now in Coco I'll have to figure that out. Apparently you can't drown them coco is supposed to be like hydro CEC but I have no baseline as of yet in coco.

growchick421

growchick421

Rooting right into the medium you get to skip a step, no RW or RR, Jiffy whatever people use.
An Aircell to a Solo Cup or a little pot, Ferrari vs a Yugo.
Cut to flower or preveg 4-5 weeks. When they are in the 4" cell and I have to water them once a day in PROMIX, IME it is time to increase container size.
Now in Coco I'll have to figure that out. Apparently you can't drown them coco is supposed to be like hydro CEC but I have no baseline as of yet in coco.
I think you can still drown ur plants in coco but not like soil. I've been hearing and reading that it is like hydro also. We feed coco 1-2 a day depending what they want. I think our coco plants r going to be twice a day (once when the lights come on and b4 they go off). Keep them moist but not too soaked. I'm new to coco also so it should be a fun adventure:joyful::photogenic:

Delerium

Delerium

I think you can still drown ur plants in coco but not like soil. I've been hearing and reading that it is like hydro also. We feed coco 1-2 a day depending what they want. I think our coco plants r going to be twice a day (once when the lights come on and b4 they go off). Keep them moist but not too soaked. I'm new to coco also so it should be a fun adventure:joyful::photogenic:
The clones are still pretty heavy, mixed some nutes for them last night. Gonna give them a splash tonight if they are significantly lighter than yesterday.
The veg room is def warmer but RH is down running those open lamps. Fogger/Huey is on the shopping list. FO Sure.
Cut out some undergrowth last night on the flower since I was missing insulation and couldn't finish the job.

Delerium

Delerium

2 Weeks done, with using coco even though the pots have some water weight to them, should I still water everyday (what was suggested to me) or give them a couple of days to dry out just a touch more? I have been watering enough that there is a bit of runoff.

The only ones stretching more than the rest are the Ogeisels.
I haven't done any defoliating minus stripping some lower branches last week.
Nothing has been topped.

Rocklock I grow have grows short and wide, might have to get in towards the center of the plant and cut off some flower sites so they don't become wispy and can get some better airflow, gets pretty dense towards the center of the plant.

Have some stuff coming down under 4- 1k's, I was debating placing these under there, rather keep this as a control.

I'm liking the Canna nutes big time. everything is green green, the petioles that were a lil purple and any purple striping is going away from veg, the fan leaves look good too, compared to my UC, every damn fan leaf just dies off in that system. I don't get it.

The cuttings straight into the coco and 4" air cells are hanging on, only been a week waiting to see if they take.
Here a a few pics
IMG 1816 IMG 1822 IMG 1817 IMG 1818 IMG 1819 IMG 1820 IMG 1831 IMG 1826 IMG 1828 IMG 1832 IMG 1830 IMG 1833 IMG 1829 IMG 1827 IMG 1835

dieseldawg2480

dieseldawg2480

High Pressure Emmitters

Dripworks.com has some fine mist sprayers that might work for you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom