Delerium is Koo Koo for COCO

• Thread starter Delerium
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frostynugman

Frostynugman

LOL, it does doesn't it.
The new coco drop, 3 UC's, batch of old moms, current moms, 2 bubble trays, aero cloner, and coco clones and 2 2x4 test trays. And new beans.
12 diff sets of nutes.:walkingdead:
and moes want me to make them wax and shit.
I'm not at all bitching, just need to run one medium again and use my drums.
Then I can cut it down to 6.

I sat down and read this and was like wtf are you joking.... but now it all makes sense. :wtf:

Do you just vac runoff from the saucers? or leave it sitting in run off?

My suggestion is buy a timer and a cheap pump, and a rez for the coco you never want that shit to run dry or you get weird lock-outs.
Basket drippers are cheapest/easiest.
Hope to see some dankness soon!

Good Luck :jimlad:

Delerium

Delerium

wow thats nuts...2 res...one for my moms on blumats, and one for my other 2 rooms...

anyways looking forward to the show....

ps i noticed in a pic in one of the first posts you put the stalks are very purple/purple stripes.....this is usually from too much salts in the medium...just a heads up...i mean it can happen from not feeding at all also lol
The stripes were from low ppms, I was so paranoid about over ferting cuz my problems I was facing overferting in the UC, then I looked again at the ppm chart on Canna schedule and realized I was at 600 when they called for around 1200. Calmag chews up some ppms. Since then I have been maintaining the higher ppm level they have been greening up over the past week.
i as well was about to put together a drip system, but now that everything is planted, i find the coco easier to hand water than the promix lol....dries out less fast and more evenly, no hard top crusts either...so ive put the drip system on the back burner for a crop or so lol
I noticed that no hard crust on the coco.
I'm not even thinking about dripping these yet until I get a pond liner on the floor. I was just going to throw down some panda but I didn't wasn't a giant slip and slide.

Delerium

Delerium

I sat down and read this and was like wtf are you joking.... but now it all makes sense. :wtf:

Do you just vac runoff from the saucers? or leave it sitting in run off?

My suggestion is buy a timer and a cheap pump, and a rez for the coco you never want that shit to run dry or you get weird lock-outs.
Basket drippers are cheapest/easiest.
Hope to see some dankness soon!

Good Luck :jimlad:
The base of the Airpot sits up about 1.5-2 inches from the bottom so you never have roots getting mushy in the saucer. I still vacuum any runoff so I don't have a pest breeding ground.
I'm probably going to do halo rings after a couple of runs, just after I get the medium down and see how it works for me.
I think the coco will do well, I'm good with peat and pretty decent in hydro and coco is supposed to be like a combo of both, could be a perfect match for me.

Delerium

Delerium

Oh yea, just ordered 20l of A/B, 10l of Cannazym and PK 13/14, 5l of Boost and Rhizotonic, should be here this week. I'll have enough base for awhile.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Rock Star Kush, Ogeisel, Rocklock
3G short Airpots
Canna Coco and Canna Nutes full line, Botanicare CalMag+, Cap's Nute Pack
6-600w Gavitas suspended from Hercules Agramover light mover
I'm gonna be transplanting tonight

View attachment 383383View attachment 383384View attachment 383385View attachment 383386View attachment 383387View attachment 383388View attachment 383389View attachment 383390View attachment 383391View attachment 383392View attachment 383393
Beautiful. Genetics! Set up! Clean as hell brother! Jealous bro! I'm pulling up a chair!

Delerium

Delerium

Hey Tnelz, thanks, That was my old storage and hanging/drying area. I have to figure out where I'm gonna dry this shit now. I don't want to do it in the attic cuz my lights are vented up into there and in the summer it gets HOT. My phone dies when I'm up there and lose about 5lbs in sweat.
Maybe a tent in the garage with a scrubber.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Hey Tnelz, thanks, That was my old storage and hanging/drying area. I have to figure out where I'm gonna dry this shit now. I don't want to do it in the attic cuz my lights are vented up into there and in the summer it gets HOT. My phone dies when I'm up there and lose about 5lbs in sweat.
Maybe a tent in the garage with a scrubber.
How about a nice mid size chest freezer? Not sure how u felt about the sublimation thread a while ago but it completely nixes worries on smell. Just a thought. But if u had the doe and space for a tent in the garage why not? In the grand scheme of things it's a fantastic problem to have. "dam where can I dry all my weed" lol. Hope u get it sorted. Good luck brother. Jealous of ur equipment and space bro. Gonna be awesome!

Tnelz

Tnelz

The base of the Airpot sits up about 1.5-2 inches from the bottom so you never have roots getting mushy in the saucer. I still vacuum any runoff so I don't have a pest breeding ground.
I'm probably going to do halo rings after a couple of runs, just after I get the medium down and see how it works for me.
I think the coco will do well, I'm good with peat and pretty decent in hydro and coco is supposed to be like a combo of both, could be a perfect match for me.
Bro don't sweat the Coco. U r going to smash it beyond expectations imo. Greatest thing ever. If u like peat u will love Coco. 5.8 to 6.0 even as far as 6.1 or 2.they seem to like the swing. Once ur dialed in which will take u no time at all ur gonna shit at how fast and big they get.

Delerium

Delerium

Bro don't sweat the Coco. U r going to smash it beyond expectations imo. Greatest thing ever. If u like peat u will love Coco. 5.8 to 6.0 even as far as 6.1 or 2.they seem to like the swing. Once ur dialed in which will take u no time at all ur gonna shit at how fast and big they get.
This is my first Coco run. Totally going to hedge against my hydro till I get that dialed.
This is gonna be like old hat.

Tnelz

Tnelz

This is my first Coco run. Totally going to hedge against my hydro till I get that dialed.
This is gonna be like old hat.
U use an undercurrent right? No experience there but if ur going Coco dtw u r going to have a sore face from smiling bro. Lol.

Delerium

Delerium

U use an undercurrent right? No experience there but if ur going Coco dtw u r going to have a sore face from smiling bro. Lol.
Just started using them back in Sept-Oct UC newbie, one run sucked balls, 2nd and 3rd I realized the mistake I was making early thanks to a ton of people and threads on the Farm, so we'll see some weight this time.
This 4th and 5th one, I swear if I fuck up I'm gonna throw in the towel on hydro until I get more space.
Tight juggling hydro and coco in the space I have. It was tight juggling ProMix and Hydro.
I could build out one half of my garage and put the UC's in there. Might have to call the electric co to increase my drop and maybe go 3 phase. There is 3 phase right at my pole 20 feet from my house, substation like 4 houses down.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Just started using them back in Sept-Oct UC newbie, one run sucked balls, 2nd and 3rd I realized the mistake I was making early thanks to a ton of people and threads on the Farm, so we'll see some weight this time.it
This 4th and 5th one, I swear if I fuck up I'm gonna throw in the towel on hydro until I get more space.
Tight juggling hydro and coco in the space I have. It was tight juggling ProMix and Hydro.
I could build out one half of my garage and put the UC's in there. Might have to call the electric co to increase my drop and maybe go 3 phase. There is 3 phase right at my pole 20 feet from my house, substation like 4 houses down.
Was a promix guy before the Coco. No comparison though. Coco is just better than anything I've ever run. Liked soil loved hempy thought dwc was OK but I won't ever look back now that I found Coco. Thinking of running it with blumats dtw at some point but not till the fall. Uc is awesome but outside my space range. Good luck though. I'm sure u will get it right. Practice makes perfect. Lol.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Just tried the halo rings... clogged after three weeks. still have the expensive fuckers they seem to work for jack phenomenally..... ripped em out replaced em with good ol' baskets. Maybe 'Im doing weird shit... Maybe I need to rinse every week and dont but hopefully it works for you on a NON full salt based line.
Looks Pro though cant wait to see in a couple weeks!!!
-Grow for gold-

Delerium

Delerium

Trying to Cutting clones tonight, If I get this recipe down.
First time cutting straight into Coco, it is the only way I did it in Promix.
4" Aircells, (Airpot 1l. pot) and Rapid Rooters in flats for back up.

Going straight into pots with Canna Bag Coco,
Would 5ml Calmag+ per G be too much since coco is supposed to be "precharged"
Going to be using Rhizopon rooting powder hormone.
I was thinking of putting some Rhizotonic and a dash of Caps Benies too.

This run is all Canna plus Calmag+ and Caps full Line.
I haven't foliared these yet.
H&G Magic Green and Rock Absorbalight on the shelf right now.

Tnelz

Tnelz

I think u r far more experienced than me. But my Cloning method is to rinse my Coco with a gallon of pH 5.8 water. Then I add 2.5 MLS calimagic to another gallon. PH to 5.8 dump it through. Sprinkle some mykos in the hole and a sprinkle of Azos but now I'll be using root bloom or caps root pack into hole also. 45 degree cut a dip in whatever gel I have laying around and within a week I'm good. Spray a few times a day and dome if u feel the need but I don't bother anymore. Works every single time. Have recently started . 25mls of rootamentary to my clone water. Seems to keep them green. Takes longer to write it here. The way you explained should be fine but I've been doing it for a while and 100% success for the last few months. I'd say about 25 clones or so. I believe @garmstwin36 is also doing it this way give or take a few things. Good luck!

Tnelz

Tnelz

I think u r far more experienced than me. But my Cloning method is to rinse my Coco with a gallon of pH 5.8 water. Then I add 2.5 MLS calimagic to another gallon. PH to 5.8 dump it through. Sprinkle some mykos in the hole and a sprinkle of Azos but now I'll be using root bloom or caps root pack into hole also. 45 degree cut a dip in whatever gel I have laying around and within a week I'm good. Spray a few times a day and dome if u feel the need but I don't bother anymore. Works every single time. Have recently started . 25mls of rootamentary to my clone water. Seems to keep them green. Takes longer to write it here. The way you explained should be fine but I've been doing it for a while and 100% success for the last few months. I'd say about 25 clones or so. I believe @garmstwin36 is also doing it this way give or take a few things. Good luck!
That's . 25 MLS rootamentary not 25.lol

Tnelz

Tnelz

Hey D I've been curious about the absorbalight stuff and products like it. (dm liquid light) there is a few others as well. Got a good veg foliar and a pretty good early bloom one as well. Considering adding this kind of thing but I'd just like some actual feedback on it first. Should u have the time Let me know about it. Thanks bro.

Delerium

Delerium

Thanks T, sometimes I just space out.
The Farm rocks cuz instead of talking to myself for an hour I can at least post a thread. I still talk to myself about it for an hour though :asshat:, try not to waste people's tokin' time.
I Have a 5.8 ph flush made.
Mixed 1ml or 2ml g CalMag already forgot, 2ml Rhizo per g, 1/4 tsp roots, nutes, foliar per cell.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Thanks T, sometimes I just space out.
The Farm rocks cuz instead of talking to myself for an hour I can at least post a thread. I still talk to myself about it for an hour though :asshat:, try not to waste people's tokin' time.
I Have a 5.8 ph flush made.
Mixed 1ml or 2ml g CalMag already forgot, 2ml Rhizo per g, 1/4 tsp roots, nutes, foliar per cell.
Sounds fine to me bro. U should rock with that. Good luck.

Amber

Amber

LOL, it does doesn't it.
The new coco drop, 3 UC's, batch of old moms, current moms, 2 bubble trays, aero cloner, and coco clones and 2 2x4 test trays. And new beans.
12 diff sets of nutes.:walkingdead:
and moes want me to make them wax and shit.
I'm not at all bitching, just need to run one medium again and use my drums.
Then I can cut it down to 6.
:cool:Thats the spirit go big or go home.

Top Bottom