Wanted Delivery in the U.S

• Thread starter Potanist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growsince79

growsince79

sounds like operation green merchant here. That was a long involved thing for them to pull off. But it is a good reason to not buy seeds from a bank.
Wanna talk about being scared shitless, I had ordered the sssc catalog about a year before that. Lucky for me, I was too paranoid to ever order seeds.

FredGarvin

FredGarvin

Not legal in Tx and Cusoms does intercept in Chicago.

I recommend Twisted Tree out of Michigan, great genetics.

North Atlantic Seeds out of Maine is a great domestic seedbank.
Have used both with no issues, great service, good freebies.

FG

badradsad

badradsad

Use Seed Connection
Labyrinth Seed Co
Neptune Seed Bank
Deeply Rooted Seed Bank
Heavily Connected Seed Bank
Tokers Dream Seed Bank
They’re all in the US and ship in the US. All verified by the breeders the sell stock for

Growgod420

Growgod420

https://www.growerschoiceseeds.com/

Great company from california. I germinated 4 seeds and all sprouted in 4 days. They have a 90% germination guarantee plus the Loyalty Program that gives you points that convert to cash to use on purchases!!! 💯

P.s. if you order from them close the containers upside down or you get smashed seeds!!!!

PXL 20210115 140208601
Last edited:
growsince79

growsince79

Its sad what people pay for seeds. They should be the same price as tomato and pepper seeds.

Domon8n30

Domon8n30

Has anyone in a state that is not legalized, received seeds from this website?
Seedsman.com that'swhere I get a lot of my seeds and they can get seeds from any distributor pretty much Fast Buds Dutch Passion Royal Queen seeds barneys they pretty much can get seeds from anybody and they'll ship to the US... I live in New Mexico...

Last edited:
budgie

budgie

Shitty seed company,charge you $10 postage for replacement seeds,half their stock photos are not the real strains ,I’ve grown a lot of their strains only plant that looks like the stock photo is the cream

this is their stock photo of gorilla glue,there’s no way it’s gorilla glue I grew 4 of them
And not one plant looked like that,
Hindu Kush autos I got are photo seeds,the blueberry sour kush trash weed

had loads of trouble with their seeds,it’s not worth 3 extra seeds

https://www.growerschoiceseeds.com/

Great company from california. I germinated 4 seeds and all sprouted in 4 days. They have a 90% germination guarantee plus the Loyalty Program that gives you points that convert to cash to use on purchases!!! 💯

P.s. if you order from them close the containers upside down or you get smashed seeds!!!!

6827337F 5105 499D 8448 2DE2E07B00C8
Domon8n30

Domon8n30

Shitty seed company,charge you $10 postage for replacement seeds,half their stock photos are not the real strains ,I’ve grown a lot of their strains only plant that looks like the stock photo is the cream

this is their stock photo of gorilla glue,there’s no way it’s gorilla glue I grew 4 of them
And not one plant looked like that,
Hindu Kush autos I got are photo seeds,the blueberry sour kush trash weed

had loads of trouble with their seeds,it’s not worth 3 extra seeds
Shit 2 out of the six seeds I got from Growers choice didn't spell... Northern lights and critical purple they're both nice plans but what do you do when 2 of 6 seeds don't sprout...

budgie

budgie

Shit 2 out of the six seeds I got from Growers choice didn't spell... Northern lights and critical purple they're both nice plans but what do you do when 2 of 6 seeds don't sprout...

had loads of trouble with their seeds not opening,that’s why I won’t use growers choice any more,it’s not worth the free seeds

and they want all your seeds not to open to get replacements,and they want photos of the seeds lol I went through all this bullshit with them,here’s a photo of their cream strain and here’s the plant I’m growing at the minute looks nothing like this stock photo lol this what I’m saying about their seeds top pic is their stock photo
07519496 FD5C 4BDB 8FC1 0331BE89E1B0
EF513DE2 5098 4405 B7A9 3F765B865CB6
FF62B44F 5873 4C01 85E8 94E7297BBDA6
E132171B 2D46 4FE2 9353 DE389DD6B91B

Last edited:
wallrus246

wallrus246

I used attitude, got humboldt blue dream and Chemdog. Delicious seeds fruity chronic juice and peyote critical from barneys farm. Im in a non legal state, and I didn't opt to get my seeds hidden. Took 2-3 weeks cant exactly remember. I think ill try a US seed bank next
use north atlantic seed they have supper fast shipping to the states and discrete shipping

Top Bottom