desperately In need of advice!

• Thread starter ayeob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I agree, if you're going to use flower fuel, completely drop the tiger bloom.
think those are good measurements for next watering..
the flower fuel sounds great but i have zero experience with it.. just read a bunch about it..

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

think those are good measurements for next watering..
the flower fuel sounds great but i have zero experience with it.. just read a bunch about it..
I did some looking into it about a year ago. I was gonna get some but decided i didnt need it, might add it to my mix though 🤔

ayeob

ayeob

yes, no tiger bloom least this time.. was there anything else?
there was tiger bloom, grow big, and big bloom. should i take out big bloom as well, or should i keep big bloom if so what measurements for that?

also do i use the small side or the big side for flower fuel?
@GNick55 @Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

there was tiger bloom, grow big, and big bloom. should i take out big bloom as well, or should i keep big bloom if so what measurements for that?

@GNick55 @Goodshit97
Keep big bloom at same dose it was.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter

@GNick55 @Goodshit97
you have measuring spoons there?
maybe in the kitchen..

ayeob

ayeob

i have been using a tsp for the measurements

okay so the measurements would be
big bloom 20 ml
grow big 5 ml
flower fuel and half of the small side

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Yeah for sure. I think your plant will enjoy the pk boost in flower fuel
i’m thinking of buying some,
if you mix it and leave it 24 hrs it should only lower your ph by 1 but if you use it instantly it lowers it more..
i’ve read on a review on amazon, what you think?

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

i’m thinking of buying some,
if you mix it and leave it 24 hrs it should only lower your ph by 1 but if you use it instantly it lowers it more..
i’ve read on a review on amazon, what you think?
Im thinking im gonna pick myself up some too, and add it at about week 6 through week 8 or so. It says to use it alongside your regular nutes but i think adding it as a pk booster when using the gaia green would be a nice addition.

ayeob

ayeob

Im thinking im gonna pick myself up some too, and add it at about week 6 through week 8 or so. It says to use it alongside your regular nutes but i think adding it as a pk booster when using the gaia green would be a nice addition.
would adding any other nutes be beneficial for me, liquid seaweed or wholly mackerel (fish poo) or it what i have plenty? just curious when you would actually use those those nutes

Latest posts

Top Bottom