desperately In need of advice!

• Thread starter ayeob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Oh yeah of course use it all I'll it's gone I sill have a 7-1-1 roots organics terp tea that I'll use sometimes for the myco at least.

And have some liquid nutes I need to go through
Im gonna burn up the grow big outside this summer, and hopefully it doesnt destroy the soil so i can still use the gaia for bloom. Otherwise i have no use for liquid nutrients anymore.

Observationist

Observationist

Im gonna burn up the grow big outside this summer, and hopefully it doesnt destroy the soil so i can still use the gaia for bloom. Otherwise i have no use for liquid nutrients anymore.
If I had a backyard I'd do a bed and throw some seeds out, otherwise

My first outdoor went well besides wpm..

ayeob

ayeob

so is the fox farm trio plus the kelp me kelp you and the wholly mackerel good to use? i see you both have different nutes.

should i give her some epsom salt next watering? is it better to put it directly on top of the soil or should i put it in water?
Epsom salt is just magnesium sulfate. And plants need magnesium, or they end up looking like this hungry bitch.
i don’t think mine look like that but does it hurt to put a little in next feeding?

also has anyone tried this stuff in the picture i uploaded.

all my nutes are either fox farm or bush whackers. do you guys recommend any other nute that maybe work better?

7A590CB2 A21F 443A AA5F 067934E4B69C
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

so is the fox farm trio plus the kelp me kelp you and the wholly mackerel good to use? i see you both have different nutes.

should i give her some epsom salt next watering? is it better to put it directly on top of the soil or should i put it in water?

i don’t think mine look like that but does it hurt to put a little in next feeding?

also has anyone tried this stuff in the picture i uploaded.

all my nutes are either fox farm or bush whackers. do you guys recommend any other nute that maybe work better?
So i use organics, fox farm is synthetic, and jacks is water soluble salt, i believe thats what youre talking about. What you are using works yes. I just went organic is all.

Ive seen the trifecta brand mykos. Im getting xtreme gardeing mykos and azos

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

shit i’m sorry i did see this pic, but okay does the gaia green smell horribly? lol it’s pretty pricey too right?
Smells like a pig farm 🐖
No its not that bad but yeah it stinks. I think it ranges from location to location. I got mine from grow grow supply co in fryeburg maine. It was like 14.99 or 17.99 a tub. I know on amazon its like 30+ per tub.

ayeob

ayeob

Smells like a pig farm 🐖
No its not that bad but yeah it stinks. I think it ranges from location to location. I got mine from grow grow supply co in fryeburg maine. It was like 14.99 or 17.99 a tub. I know on amazon its like 30+ per tub.
yeah see i’m not sure where a place would sell that by me. i think their might be the one shop i’ll have to take a peek see. but okay so my stuff is good for now? i was also thinking of starting to use this brand.

like the bush whackers coco stuff and the dry fertilizer from mother earth

A48CE409 A665 4D82 A388 3CE30FF69F5F
01F884F7 5B1D 45A4 8994 5890396297C8
1A735731 0314 474F A127 C8D613FA2348
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

yeah see i’m not sure where a place would sell that by me. i think their might be the one shop i’ll have to take a peek see. but okay so my stuff is good for now? i was also thinking of starting to use this brand.

like the bush whackers coco stuff and the dry fertilizer from mother earth
I know nothing about coco other than its a different animal when compared to soil. Im also not familiar with the down to earth fertilizer either so i cant really help there. Plenty of great coco farmers here though that would help you if you went that route.

ayeob

ayeob

also for the epsom salt is it better to just sprinkle some on top of the soil and i water/feed next?
I know nothing about coco other than its a different animal when compared to soil. Im also not familiar with the down to earth fertilizer either so i cant really help there. Plenty of great coco farmers here though that would help you if you went that route.
okay cool yeah idk if i will do the coco i still have a big bag of ocean forest which i really like.

SSgrower

SSgrower

I started guerrilla grows in the backwoods of Tennessee in 1974 and that is the only Super Soil experience I have and wasn't a certified master gardener back then,Lol.I use coco/perlite 70/30 mix with great results so I continue on. SS

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

also for the epsom salt is it better to just sprinkle some on top of the soil and i water/feed next?

okay cool yeah idk if i will do the coco i still have a big bag of ocean forest which i really like.
For the epsom i dont think it makes a difference. I usually just mix it in the top layer of soil and water it in.

BigBlonde

BigBlonde

i think where i live outside growing would be horrible, do you think you’ll like growing indoors more? what made you want to start outside? i bet there’s a whole new set of challenges when growing outdoors.
I had grown outside many times and plan to grow a few this summer. I've always had good results, except for being ripped of one crop. I had a very good outside crop in 2019, but then we moved and can't do much outside here. This summer's crop would only be two plants on our balcony. Currently inside, I have one grow finishing and another starting. I'll start the outside grow inside, probably in April. I want them to be growing well before I put them out.

ayeob

ayeob

I started guerrilla grows in the backwoods of Tennessee in 1974 and that is the only Super Soil experience I have and wasn't a certified master gardener back then,Lol.I use coco/perlite 70/30 mix with great results so I continue on. SS
okay so coco is part of making the super soil?

ayeob

ayeob

I had grown outside many times and plan to grow a few this summer. I've always had good results, except for being ripped of one crop. I had a very good outside crop in 2019, but then we moved and can't do much outside here. This summer's crop would only be two plants on our balcony. Currently inside, I have one grow finishing and another starting. I'll start the outside grow inside, probably in April. I want them to be growing well before I put them out.
that makes sense, is it easier to start inside then move them outside?

Latest posts

Top Bottom