desperately In need of advice!

• Thread starter ayeob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

As hard as it is to take pics like that, those are nice and actually helpful.Your pistils are starting to turn, plant is starting to consume nutrients from the leaves, looking pretty on track.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

okay cool! thanks guys 😎 definitely excited to finally learn how to dry properly and hopefully this batch is more enjoyable to smoke
Low and slow man. 55-60°f, 55-62ish% humidity, 60 is the sweet spot but 55-62% is fine imo. Small fan on low just blowing at the floor or a wall, never at the plant(s)

ayeob

ayeob

Low and slow man. 55-60°f, 55-62ish% humidity, 60 is the sweet spot but 55-62% is fine imo. Small fan on low just blowing at the floor or a wall, never at the plant(s)
how many day because that’s what messed my plants up. what do you keep your humidity at for flower?

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

how many day because that’s what messed my plants up. what do you keep your humidity at for flower?
It depends really. Ive had plants dry in 7 days, and others dry in 17 days, same conditions. Depends if you hang by branch or entire plant.
For flowering i like 40% humidity, but for drying flower i like 60% humidity for the entire length of the drying period.

ayeob

ayeob

It depends really. Ive had plants dry in 7 days, and others dry in 17 days, same conditions. Depends if you hang by branch or entire plant.
For flowering i like 40% humidity, but for drying flower i like 60% humidity for the entire length of the drying period.
see the 7 day think messed up mine and i think i had my humidity at 50 it made it all dry and harsh

ayeob

ayeob

where are you drying it?
you should know what the temp and humidity are already in that space?.
i’ll dry it in my tent, and yeah i have my humidity at 45ish now for flower but i didn’t know humidity was supposed to be 60 for drying i thought that’ll dry it out really fast

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
i’ll dry it in my tent, and yeah i have my humidity at 45ish now for flower but i didn’t know humidity was supposed to be 60 for drying i thought that’ll dry it out really fast
oh ok than you’ll be fine..

Latest posts

Top Bottom