desperately In need of advice!

• Thread starter ayeob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ayeob

ayeob

I have 2 air purifiers coming soon, hoping that knocks some of the stink down a little but i doubt they will.
In my experiences, they get even stronger when you're chopping them down but then mellow out a little bit.
let me know if your air purifiers work been thinking about getting one

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

let me know if your air purifiers work been thinking about getting one
The best way, IMO, to scrub the air of odor is with a fan and charcoal filter. I did this in "Stealth" grows like business park spaces where neighbors are in close proximity to you.

For example, in a 2,000 sq/ft warehouse we setup three 48" long can max filters with 10" fans strategically throughout the warehouse. We placed them on there ends on the floor with the fan on top and let them blow filtered air back into the warehouse. Our next door neighbor was a small machinist who was 420 friendly. When we moved he asked me how we were able to keep the smell from escaping since he never detected any smell coming from our place.

If it was a house grow and we were exhausting into the attic we would charcoal filter the air up into the attic and have an ionizer to take care of anything that escaped. It wasn't really necessary as the filter removed all odor but for the homeowners piece of mind we would install them anyways.

ayeob

ayeob

The best way, IMO, to scrub the air of odor is with a fan and charcoal filter. I did this in "Stealth" grows like business park spaces where neighbors are in close proximity to you.

For example, in a 2,000 sq/ft warehouse we setup three 48" long can max filters with 10" fans strategically throughout the warehouse. We placed them on there ends on the floor with the fan on top and let them blow filtered air back into the warehouse. Our next door neighbor was a small machinist who was 420 friendly. When we moved he asked me how we were able to keep the smell from escaping since he never detected any smell coming from our place.

If it was a house grow and we were exhausting into the attic we would charcoal filter the air up into the attic and have an ionizer to take care of anything that escaped. It wasn't really necessary as the filter removed all odor but for the homeowners piece of mind we would install them anyways.
yeah i definitely think that would be the best way too, i might have to look into one of those

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

morning everyone,

this is what she looks like this morning. definitely more yellow leaves should i still feed her today? the soil is dry as hell and the bag is really light.
Yeah feed same as before, all is good.

ayeob

ayeob

You can take them now or leave them til they drop if you want, but youll want to take them out when they drop.

What i mean is she wont be alive to finish her fade come Wednesday night lol.
okay i will probably pluck them, and oh i gotcha so on wednesday you’ll be harvesting?

Latest posts

Top Bottom