desperately In need of advice!

• Thread starter ayeob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ayeob

ayeob

just no higher than that, ideally if you can control it, 68 for night time..
what is night time temp?
it’s usually around there for night temp. should i only give it 12 hours of light? too keep the temp down for the next 2 weeks?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
it’s usually around there for night temp. should i only give it 12 hours of light? too keep the temp down for the next 2 weeks?
no..
stay with full light schedule for autos..
i’m just wondering if the white pistols are from heat stress or light stress or maybe it’s genetic or a long flowering auto??

ayeob

ayeob

no..
stay with full light schedule for autos..
i’m just wondering if the white pistols are from heat stress or light stress or maybe it’s genetic or a long flowering auto??
maybe? i’m really not sure what you mean

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
okay that’s what i thought, so are they not supposed to be that reddish brown color? or is it too early for them to be that color?
no it’s the white ones shouldn’t really be there unless it’s a looonng finisher.. nothing serious as i don’t see other signs of stress..
it’s probably (guessing) your light a bit close or just a bit too intense..

ayeob

ayeob

no it’s the white ones shouldn’t really be there unless it’s a looonng finisher.. nothing serious as i don’t see other signs of stress..
it’s probably (guessing) your light a bit close or just a bit too intense..
ahh okay so by this time the white hairs should be gone unless like you said it’s a loooong finisher. but i will try and move the light up a little further if i can

ayeob

ayeob

i was able to move it up a little further m but i think i made my plant stand to high which is why i lost room for how far away the light should be. i got the temp down to 75. turned all my fans on high

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I agree with gnick up to 8ml, i was gonna say 7 but go 8, it wont hurt any.
She musta got really hungry once she started on track again lmao. Youll get there, no worries.

ayeob

ayeob

I agree with gnick up to 8ml, i was gonna say 7 but go 8, it wont hurt any.
She musta got really hungry once she started on track again lmao. Youll get there, no worries.
so she was missing the nitrogen she needed right and we weren’t adding enough right?

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

so she was missing the nitrogen she needed right and we weren’t adding enough right?
I dont think its that we werent adding enough, but maybe cut back the grow big 1 week soon. I also think she got really hungry once she started growing again. But considering where you were and where you are now, everything is going well.

ayeob

ayeob

I dont think its that we werent adding enough, but maybe cut back the grow big 1 week soon. I also think she got really hungry once she started growing again. But considering where you were and where you are now, everything is going well.
get rid of big bloom completely? and just do flower fuel and wholly mackerel?

ayeob

ayeob

oh i’m sorry completely read the message wrong 😂 i know what you mean now if we would have kept grow big for another week or so that would have made it better

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

oh i’m sorry completely read the message wrong 😂 i know what you mean now if we would have kept grow big for another week or so that would have made it better
Yeah cause grow big is 6-4-4 where wholly is 3-1-0 so nitrogen was cut in half when we switched you over.

Latest posts

Top Bottom