desperately In need of advice!

• Thread starter ayeob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ayeob

ayeob

Unfortunately for me, i dont have much control over my temps, even if i turn my light down and lower the temp on my controller.

You should lower temp and reduce light at least a little bit like 5° and probably 10-15% on light imo.
Lets see what Nick has to say though, hes grown a lot longer than i have lol.
okay sounds good! only thing about my light is it isn’t adjustable it only has on setting

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
yeha that and big bloom also
ok unless your going to harvest in the next 5 days ish? than no need but if we think it’s going to be longer than up the wholly to 8 ml per gallon everything else the same..
i did see the stuff about temp and humidity and i agree though i think your fine with 45% humidity but no higher lower is good.. temps shouldn’t go over 75..
pick off dead shriveled leaves, especially underneath.. this fade is caused by a nitrogen deficiency and obviously showed up quick, 2 days obviously the need is still there so might just be one or two feedings of above..
what are your light height? and intensity?

ayeob

ayeob

ok unless your going to harvest in the next 5 days ish? than no need but if we think it’s going to be longer than up the wholly to 8 ml per gallon everything else the same..
i did see the stuff about temp and humidity and i agree though i think your fine with 45% humidity but no higher lower is good.. temps shouldn’t go over 75..
pick off dead shriveled leaves, especially underneath.. this fade is caused by a nitrogen deficiency and obviously showed up quick, 2 days obviously the need is still there so might just be one or two feedings of above..
what are your light height? and intensity?
okay i can try and lower my humidity, what should i lower it to? i got it down to 40 now. but when will i know when it’s time say i do harvest in the next 5 days. and is it bad that it’s having this nitrogen deficiency this late? will it mess up the harvest? and the light is all the way up it’s about 17 inches up above the canopy. and it only had one setting i can’t adjust the intensity

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
okay i can try and lower my humidity, what should i lower it to? i got it down to 40 now. but when will i know when it’s time say i do harvest in the next 5 days. and is it bad that it’s having this nitrogen deficiency this late? will it mess up the harvest? and the light is all the way up it’s about 17 inches up above the canopy. and it only had one setting i can’t adjust the intensity
40 is perfect..
well if she still has 2 weeks to go to me you don’t want a deficiency
happening that fast.
no won’t hurt your harvest..

ayeob

ayeob

40 is perfect..
well if she still has 2 weeks to go to me you don’t want a deficiency
happening that fast.
no won’t hurt your harvest..
okay i have been checking the trichomes and i do see some are milky should i just keep checking every day? how does she come back from the deficiency?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
okay i have been checking the trichomes and i do see some are milky should i just keep checking every day? how does she come back from the deficiency?
she doesn’t come back
just need to feed her right to stop the fading so quick..
some people would just let her keep fading till finish but i totally do not agree with doing that..
but your so close to finish so kinda don’t matter..
look at sunday pictures and todays?
either it’s finished and dying or it’s nitrogen deficiency..
answer is B..
just when we switch to using the wholly maybe we should of used a bit more than 5 ml like 8ml and by now we’d be at 4-5 ml with barely any fade..
it’s all good
i think we all did a good job here considering where you were at..

ayeob

ayeob

she doesn’t come back
just need to feed her right to stop the fading so quick..
some people would just let her keep fading till finish but i totally do not agree with doing that..
but your so close to finish so kinda don’t matter..
look at sunday pictures and todays?
either it’s finished and dying or it’s nitrogen deficiency..
answer is B..
just when we switch to using the wholly maybe we should of used a bit more than 5 ml like 8ml and by now we’d be at 4-5 ml with barely any fade..
it’s all good
i think we all did a good job here considering where you were at..
okay, yeah as long as the harvest won’t be bad i’m fine with whatever i have to do to make sure i harvest right. so what would be my next step you think?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
i’m not sure i just watered on monday i think and how’s this.

and i think i do see some amber trichomes, they’re faint but i saw them!
yes up wholly to 8 ml next watering.. and we’ll go from there on the one after, you look to be 2 weeks away ish.. 🤞

ayeob

ayeob

yes up wholly to 8 ml next watering.. and we’ll go from there on the one after, you look to be 2 weeks away ish.. 🤞
okay so will uping the wholly help her? it won’t yellow as much? also still feeding her a full gallon right?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
okay so will uping the wholly help her? it won’t yellow as much? also still feeding her a full gallon right?
it’ll stop/slow it down..
yes if you have been already.. are you noticing more run off than usual..
what your temps at?

ayeob

ayeob

it’ll stop/slow it down..
yes if you have been already.. are you noticing more run off than usual..
what your temps at?
no not much run off only a few drips here and there and it says 76 for temp going to try and cool it down

Top Bottom