Supporter
this watering,
per gallon use
big bloom 4 ml
grow big 5 ml
tiger bloom 3 ml
use those for now is good enough..
i haven’t looked up the others yet..
for a 5-gallon pail you’ll need between 3000-4000 ml or 3/4-1 gallon water.. probably use a gallon and you’ll get some run off..
for watering start to pour over the surface once the water has covered the entire surface, stop and let it soak for a few minutes at least than basically keep repeating till finished..
how’s is it coming out the sides of it’s a pail? i though you were growing in bags? anyhoo, the plants aren’t dying of thirst yet, so either tonight or first thing as soon as lights come on type of thing, which is probably best..
maybe let this post ride for a bit to see if others agree with the feeding, which i’m basing on it being pretty close to what i use (botanicare)..

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
this watering,
per gallon use
big bloom 4 ml
grow big 5 ml
tiger bloom 3 ml
for a 5-gallon pail you’ll need between 3000-4000 ml or 3/4-1 gallon water.. probably use a gallon and you’ll get some run off..
for watering start to pour over the surface once the water has covered the entire surface, stop and let it soak for a few minutes at least than basically keep repeating till finished..
how’s is it coming out the sides of it’s a pail? i though you were growing in bags? anyhoo, the plants aren’t dying of thirst yet, so either tonight or first thing as soon as lights come on type of thing, which is probably best..
maybe let this post ride for a bit to see if others agree with the feeding, which i’m basing on it being pretty close to what i use (botanicare)..
That’s about what I feed, but I don’t use the grow big, I use the micro, I do add the flower fuel at 1/2 dose, after the tiger bloom and cal mag and big bloom

ayeob

ayeob

this watering,
per gallon use
big bloom 4 ml
grow big 5 ml
tiger bloom 3 ml
okay i will try that and i will remake my mixture tomorrow morning. and i will let the post ride and see if there’s any other input about the feeding. am i watering and feeding nutrients or just watering tomorrow and then maybe saturday feed nutrients?

but no i’m a growing in a fabric pot but when i water, i see the water coming from the side of the fabric pot. if that makes sense.

ayeob

ayeob

That’s about what I feed, but I don’t use the grow big, I use the micro, I do add the flower fuel at 1/2 dose, after the tiger bloom and cal mag and big bloom
okay so for the feeding feed it the trio then flower fuel at half dose? also how much of the trio of nutrients do i use? like half gal full gal? what is considered a dose for the trio and flower fuel. if that makes sense.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Yes the water out the sides is normal but like nick said water a little u til the soil is covered in water then let it soak. I do this about 3 times to water a gallon, wait about 5-10 minutes between each addition you’ll see a lot less coming out of the sides and more coming out of the bottom as it should, the fabric should feel wet once everything is absorbed
okay i will try that and i will remake my mixture tomorrow morning. and i will let the post ride and see if there’s any other input about the feeding. am i watering and feeding nutrients or just watering tomorrow and then maybe saturday feed nutrients?

but no i’m a growing in a fabric pot but when i water, i see the water coming from the side of the fabric pot. if that makes sense.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter

ok thought so a bag.. advice is correct..
you’ll be feeding every watering.. when watering is needed..
okay so for the feeding feed it the trio then flower fuel at half dose? also how much of the trio of nutrients do i use? like half gal full gal? what is considered a dose for the trio and flower fuel. if that makes sense.
his plant is healthy you should just take it easy for a feeding or two,
we need to watch and see if other issues are there

ayeob

ayeob

Yes the water out the sides is normal but like nick said water a little u til the soil is covered in water then let it soak. I do this about 3 times to water a gallon, wait about 5-10 minutes between each addition you’ll see a lot less coming out of the sides and more coming out of the bottom as it should, the fabric should feel wet once everything is absorbed
okay that makes sense!

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
A dose for the flower fuel is 1 scoop (small end of scooper provided) per gallon. I make 10gallons at a time and only use 2 scoops per 5 gallon mixing container

I would suggest following what nick is saying atm, as he is trying to nurse her back to health, if she’s not uptaking neuts correctly it’s a waste of product and be mindful that stuff really drops my PH even in small amounts so mix wait mix again check PH before feeding when you do use it

Edit/ sorry nick don’t mean to butt in I have much less experience I just really wanted to not the Ph drop that the flower fuel causes and it’s probably not needed atm just to add another thing to the mix

ayeob

ayeob

ok thought so a bag.. advice is correct..
you’ll be feeding every watering.. when watering is needed..

his plant is healthy you should just take it easy for a feeding or two,
we need to watch and see if other issues are there
okay and what is considered a dose of nutrients like how much of the trio should i use? half gal, full gal, 1/4gal? never really knew how much to feed her sometimes i feel like i give to much and sometimes i feel like it’s too little

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
okay and what is considered a dose of nutrients like how much of the trio should i use? half gal, full gal, 1/4gal? never really knew how much to feed her sometimes i feel like i give to much and sometimes i feel like it’s too little
i mentioned it just a little earlier?. can you find it?

ayeob

ayeob

A dose for the flower fuel is 1 scoop (small end of scooper provided) per gallon. I make 10gallons at a time and only use 2 scoops per 5 gallon mixing container

I would suggest following what nick is saying atm, as he is trying to nurse her back to health, if she’s not uptaking neuts correctly it’s a waste of product and be mindful that stuff really drops my PH even in small amounts so mix wait mix again check PH before feeding when you do use it
okay, so when i do use the flower fuel i make only one gallon how much of that would it use to feed her. does that make sense?

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
okay, so when i do use the flower fuel i make only one gallon how much of that would it use to feed her. does that make sense?
It would be the full gallon of feed water as nick was saying above with his suggested neut mix

For a gallon I would use half of the small scoop (once it is needed)

ayeob

ayeob

It would be the full gallon of feed water as nick was saying above with his suggested neut mix

For a gallon I would use half of the small scoop (once it is needed)
okay i think i get it, when it is needed use the full gallon of flower fuel to feed it?

ayeob

ayeob

all 3 into a gallon of water, stir, than feed.,
okay cool that’s what i have been doing, and i’m sorry to ask again but when i feed i use the whole gallon of nutrients and 3/4 gallon of water?

sorry if i’m being difficult i just want to make sure i’m watering/feeding right and giving her enough

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
the gallon of water with the neuts mixed into it is all the water you use no extra 3/4 gallon

When you do need the flower fuel it’ll be added to that gallon of water you already added neuts to

ayeob

ayeob

the gallon of water with the neuts mixed into it is all the water you use no extra 3/4 gallon

When you do need the flower fuel it’ll be added to that gallon of water you already added neuts to
ooooooooooh okay so it doesn’t need plain water after the feeding? i guess i was thinking it need plain water and then the liquid nutrients

Latest posts

Top Bottom