• 168-196 = 0.66-0.77 g/w

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • 196+ grams = 0.77+ g/w

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
R

ReadySetGrowD9

WOW bro those girls are looking AMAZING... Thats some Great bag seed u picked lol..... i cant wait to see u chop those bitches down lol

RSGD9

S

Sense I. Milla

What the next month or so should look like.....

WOW bro those girls are looking AMAZING... Thats some Great bag seed u picked lol..... i cant wait to see u chop those bitches down lol

RSGD9

Hey thanks RSGD9 for the props! You've been showin support since day 1! :happy

I'm going to start a 2 week flush for the small girl on day 50 (Oct. 20 - Nov. 4). So she'll be clean by day 65 and ready to go into 72 hrs. darkness w/ no water for a pre-dry, then I chop her down...:harvest:

For my big girl, I'm thinking I'll start a 2 week flush on day 65 (Nov. 4 - Nov 18). So she'll be clean by day 80 and ready to join her sister in the drying room.

Does that sound about right?

This is only my 2nd grow and my 1st I know I cut them too soon so I really want to let them mature fully this round otherwise this was all for nothing...:brokenheart

When flushing, only use ph'd water right?

Thx again RSGD9 for keepin' an eye on my grow.

And thanks to anyone else who added their thoughts!:happy

-Sense

Edit: After reading around a bit I think a two week flush might be too long for my hydro setup.

So I'm going to follow the same schedule above except I'm going to step down my nutes gradually the 1st week of flush and then going to flush w/ ph'd water for 2nd week of flush. Any thought?

My inexperience as a grower is just too obvious..:tongueout

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
maybe a tsp of unsulphered molasses per gallon of water while your easing your nutes back and maybe for first few days of just ph water, helps use the nutes up and your girls will love you for it

I put the molasses in a glass of warm water and mix it well before adding to the mix

S

Sense I. Milla

maybe a tsp of unsulphered molasses per gallon of water while your easing your nutes back and maybe for first few days of just ph water, helps use the nutes up and your girls will love you for it

I put the molasses in a glass of warm water and mix it well before adding to the mix

Nice! I'll try that.

Thx motherload for your input!

R

ReadySetGrowD9

What u have looks good to me but idk about the 72 hrs of darkness I have heard alot of mixes reviews on it plz let me know what it does for ya bro :)

RSGD9

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
yeah Im not big on the 72 hours of darkness, dont think it does any harm

I have tried it twice first time I didnt notice much, second time I had a lot of new white hairs pop up

didnt like that, never did it again

I think this may be a case of it working better on some strains than others

S

Sense I. Milla

Hmmm thanks guys for the opinions. So do you guys just chop em' when they're ready (during the dark period) and put em your dry cab and call it a day?

My common sense tells me that that seems like kinda a shock to the plant? But I really don't know...

I think of the 72 hrs. darkness as kinda a 'pre-dry', I mean when you chop em you put em in a DARK dry cab?

So if I just put my whole plant w/ roots in my dark dry cab for 72 hrs without watering to let the plant 'pre-dry', THEN chop her down and hang her upside down.

Would I be easing the shock, and letting the buds get the last of any excess nutes,

OR just wasting time and slowing down the drying process....

What do you guys think?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I dont like pre drying - makes trim more difficult if the leaves are sticking to the buds...

I say cut your shit down when its ready, trim it up good and hang it to dry in a dark place. I dont have a fan blowing on my buds, but the area is passively vented with a scrubber.

R

ReadySetGrowD9

I dont like pre drying - makes trim more difficult if the leaves are sticking to the buds...

I say cut your shit down when its ready, trim it up good and hang it to dry in a dark place. I dont have a fan blowing on my buds, but the area is passively vented with a scrubber.

sounds good to me..... im gunna try one of those hanging drying racks next time :)

RSGD9

S

Sense I. Milla

Word! Thanks man, I'm making things more complicated as usual.

F

frostedlove

trail error

Word! Thanks man, I'm making things more complicated as usual.

Check out my new pics of the 72 darkness... Just like motherlode said it happened to him, happened to me....New white hairs and grow.....?????????

Its all live and learn.......trial and error

S

Sense I. Milla

New Mix

So I just fed my girls a new mix: mL/g 2.5-M 15-B 0-G and about 2 mL/g of Grandma's Good Ol'All Natural unsulphered molasses, based on motherload's advice. :)

No PK additives this round...

The small girl's been showing more orange hairs and the trichs are getting more milky by the day.

Gonna lower nutes for small girl on Oct 20 (1st day of wk 8),

then start flushing with just ph'd water and a little molasses for 5 days,

and then flush only w/ ph'd water for the final 5 day flush. She's showing more orange hairs and the trichs are getting more milky by the day.

The big girls might need 10 wks or more, which is well worth the wait.

That's the update for tonight. Peace be w/ you.

R

ReadySetGrowD9

K0ol bro cant wait ur taking excellent care of those girls im sure they are goin to be KILLER smoke :)

RSGD9

S

Sense I. Milla

12 days left on the small girl! Damn I can hardly wait... she's about 80-85% orange hairs and still milky, no amber yet.

F

frostedlove

ant it so sweeeeeet

12 days left on the small girl! Damn I can hardly wait... she's about 80-85% orange hairs and still milky, no amber yet.

OH the count down. It never really ends untill she in in your bowl. I got no smoke left from my first two girls, Did not help that I went to two concerts in two weeks......:party0023: Now I got no smoke and I spent all my money on my new grow, so i got to go buy 5 buck popcorn bud joints cause I got dank in the closet dryn..... but i cant touch that!.

the waiting game is a long slow steady road us farmers learn to walk each and everyday.............

Steep on brother and smile cause its soooo good.....The feeling of pure love.......You put so much into them......its just PURE love......rasta man:rastadancing:

R

ReadySetGrowD9

K0ol bro.... are you goin to the 1st sight of amber on the small girl or u gunna let he KO you lol

RSGD9

S

Sense I. Milla

Thanks frosted, Me too, it takes 3 months to grow and two weeks to smoke! But it's pretty dry out here, so it should be in my bowl in about 18 days!

Yo RSGD9, I'm gonna get some amber within the next week, I know it! I love getting KO'd!

I'm gonna take some pics right now of the small girl....

S

Sense I. Milla

Pics of small girl from today...

:character0103:

Check the orange hairs!

And I through in a pics of Grandma because she is just so darn happy all the time!

DSCN1586
DSCN1589
DSCN1591
F

frostedlove

I would do her!

LOOKS HELLA GOOD BRO!

I would bang grandma out!:banana:

F

frostedlove

Thanx Oregonic for the advice and checking in on my little grow diary! I'm looking to get that 250w aircooled hps for flowering like i said in my earlier posts and I'd like to get a new one w/ warranty, but it's hard to motivate myself to spend more on this little operation... I know the extra light will be worth it in the end tho!

I still haven't wired and hooked up any intake/exhaust so I'm not going to use any more wattage until thats in place. So I have a little work ahead of me but not much... I also need to get my watering sched. on auto w/ a timer cause these two girls drink almost a half-gallon a day between the 2 of em!

Ah I need mix some nuts and feed these bitches, I mean ladies.......

Tho, I think I'll take a puff first! :rollj:

YOU HAVE NOT WIRED UP THE EXHAUST! I swear you did it already! what are you waiting on.......... Do i need to mail you 3 wire nutts.......LOL

come on stonner!

Top Bottom