• 168-196 = 0.66-0.77 g/w

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • 196+ grams = 0.77+ g/w

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
R

ReadySetGrowD9

lookin KILLER bro shes looking like shes finishing up very very well ;)....... how is the big bitch doin??? lol

RSGD9

lazarus718

lazarus718

Nice grow bro!!! I have a really similar set-up for my 1st grow as far as space is concerned...maybe a little more room for the girls to spread out in but pretty much the same. Mine are running on four 27 watt CFL's right now, the big girl is in about her 5th week of veg right now. I have a 400W HPS/MH conversion light on its way in the mail and that puppy is going to get installed for the flowering period...all bag seed and all look like indicas. Check out my grow diary if you get a chance and leave some advice man!

S

Sense I. Milla

Flush!

Nice grow bro!!! I have a really similar set-up for my 1st grow as far as space is concerned...maybe a little more room for the girls to spread out in but pretty much the same. Mine are running on four 27 watt CFL's right now, the big girl is in about her 5th week of veg right now. I have a 400W HPS/MH conversion light on its way in the mail and that puppy is going to get installed for the flowering period...all bag seed and all look like indicas. Check out my grow diary if you get a chance and leave some advice man!

What up Lazarus! I'll def. check your grow out!

I wish I had a 400w, but it'll have to wait till next round.

Ok so I'm gonna start my flush on the small girl today, right now!

I know I said in an earlier post that I was gonna step down my nutes for 5 days then flush, but I'm just gonna go straight into a 7-10 day flush (depending on how long I wanna take her).

FLUSH LOOKS LIKE: ph'd wawa, 5 mL/gal Grandma's Unsulphured Molasses for 5 days, then just ph'd wawa for last 2-5 days.

Then for the big girl:Still Rocking GH 3pk ~5-M 15-B 0-G and 2.5 mL Molasses.

No additives this round either.......

RIGHT ON!:smirk

S

Sense I. Milla

The big bitch....

lookin KILLER bro shes looking like shes finishing up very very well ;)....... how is the big bitch doin??? lol

RSGD9

The big bitch is a smelly one and she's doin' jus' fine! Besides a little twisting leaf action (due to nute/heat stress). She's just gonna take a couple more weeks to finish.

Thx for checkin' bro!;)

R

ReadySetGrowD9

Awesome bro Congrats ur doin a great job on these girls and there gunna give u some killer smoke i can tell

Peace Bro
RSGD9

S

Sense I. Milla

I really hope so man,

I mean I know this isn't the most impressive grow on this site, but I really feel like I've grown some healthy plants, from seed to maturity.

And, I feel more confident to step it up for next round. I really love carrying for the plants, not just for the end result.

I definitely recommend GH-3 nutes to any starting grower, they really kick ass! Just don't go by the label's recommended feeding schedule, it's bullshit and will burn your plant's for sure.

And shout out to Motherload for the Unsulphured Molasses feedings:
5mL/g =
~ 23 Cal, 5.3 Carb, 6.7 mg Na, 37.0 mg K, 1.3% Ca, 1.3% Fe, 0.6% Mg, 4.6g Sugar.

Sounds good to me! :)

S

Sense I. Milla

Just a thought...

Anyone know any way I can clean my plant/buds before the chop?

What I mean is, I see that there's a very little bit of dust sticking to my buds/leaves, could I maybe spray a little amount of ph'd water to 'clean' the buds off a little? Or would this be a big no no?

Not a big deal, but I thought I'd ask and see.

Will this just cause mold to develop on the buds? The RH is about 55%, which is higher then usual because it rained last night.

-Sense :talking

M

MediMary

- Intake (8" 240-500 cpm in-line booster fan) and exhaust (6" fan 160 cpm)

- Lighting (250w digital ballast w/ 6" air-cooled reflector)

My growing space is about 2 ft. wide, 3 ft. long, and 6 ft. high... not much to work. I plan to grow 2 small plants (trained, topped, and prunned for sure). The hydroponic method I'm using is DWC because its inexpensive, low maintenance, and simple/reliable. The nutrient solution I picked is GH 3-Pack for the same reasons above.

So far so good.
I had some seeds from my last growing endeavor that I attempted to revive a couple days ago using the paper-towel method. Success, I only germinated 3 seeds keeping my fingers crossed that 2/3 are gonna be sensemilla, but I'm not keeping my hopes up. So, this morning I transplanted all three fragile seed-pods with equally delicate white tap-roots into pre-soaked rockwool cubes (ph 5-6). Now, I'm by no means an experienced cannabis farmer (2nd grow, first was purely experimental), so if you see an improvement to better optimize my grow space please do.

Next Post will have expenses vs. rewards and pictures of this little garden to be...

In the mean time, check these pics from my out of control 1st grow from last summer!

DesertRats in the house, nice pics, and damn that redstripe looks yummy
Beautiful plants too, great grow for your first time.

I wouldnt worry about the little bit of dirt on the plants, better a little dirt than possibly getting mold.=)

S

Sense I. Milla

Thanks for checking in MediMary!

This is officially my 2nd grow,

but for my next round, I'm scaling things up:).

T

theTinker

Hey, wow. Just read your diary from start to now and its really been great.

Very good novice growing. Im on my 1st grow and approaching the finish line. You gave me some great little ideas for training my mothers. Thanks for all the detailed pictures. Really helped.

Good luck with the harvest and i cant wait to see it!

Subbed

S

Sense I. Milla

Reflections... And Pics from Lights Out Day 52

Hey, wow. Just read your diary from start to now and its really been great.

Very good novice growing. Im on my 1st grow and approaching the finish line. You gave me some great little ideas for training my mothers. Thanks for all the detailed pictures. Really helped.

Good luck with the harvest and i cant wait to see it!

Subbed

Thanks Tinker, glad I could share my ride w/ you!:character0201:

I'm actually coming to love the last couple weeks of caring for a mature plant.

Everyday there's a new orange hair, a more intense smell, and even more anticipation for the end result.

It's been really rewarding care for these plants, I can't help but feel a little attached to them.:talking

Ok, here's a look....... First four pics are the small girl, then the next four are the big girl :smoke

DSCN1607
DSCN1611
DSCN1613
DSCN1614
DSCN1599
DSCN1601
DSCN1615
DSCN1616
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Fat bud shots! Great job on your second round, both of those girls look very happy... :happy

F

frostedlove

LOOks good bro! Getting better each and very day.

ROCK ON AND SMOKE OUT!

:icon_animal26:

S

Sense I. Milla

Thx Shady...

Fat bud shots! Great job on your second round, both of those girls look very happy... :happy

Thanks Shady! I'm already thinking about the next round....

This round was more or less confidence booster...

I'm gonna scale things up next round and put more $/effort into my grow room design.

For starters:
I'm gonna clean out my other closet and start a veg room w/ a healthy mom and clones (gonna use my 150w hps I'm using now) .

And purchase more wattage for my bloom room for the perpetual setup.

Thoughts on adding Unsulphured Molasses:

The molasses is making my ph increase (I think it's due to the sugars breaking down, just a wild guess). So I've been having to pay more attention to that.

Other than that, life is good!:joint:

S

Sense I. Milla

Thx man!

AMAZING! they look delicious! good job bro!

It's bagseed, and my lighting is inadequate, so it's not that amazing...

But thanks a lot man, all I can say is these girls had a good childhood, and I'm gonna miss them when they're gone :(... haha

I

iceberg361

still, for bagseed, they look frosty! still trying to decide when to flower my blue satellites...

Latest posts

Top Bottom