Detroit expo coming in March

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
germinator

germinator

If its the event thats annually at the rooster tail its pretty tame, few booths hydroshops, glassware, One year tga subcool was there show em your card and 50$ beans are yours. Are you going to have a both there?
Ohhhhh btw its not a smoke out but they had a dab bus, it would take patients to a location off site to medicate. I didn't partake but it was a crazy looking bus.

If you get a both there? I will come this year otherwise its pretty tres ordinaire imho.

soserthc1

soserthc1

being east coast this would be a nice short trip , but if @germinator is correct does not sound worthwhile , curious if any seed venders would be there as would love to sesh with my Mich friends ....

Motarebel

Motarebel

@ODB - what's up playah? When you see a legend then point em out for me!o_O

@germinator- saying we're getting a booth would be :spam: and not allowed here! ;) Hope to see ya there!:poto: I hope that bus makes trips on the hour, every hour!:brb:

2DogWalker

I might sneak on down to see ya @Motarebel ....
Made a northern (or whatever the genetics are of the cut we both know)x white og looking proper!!! Vigor is back with way more frost and quite a bit more stretch as well should be cured right by March..the smell is there 100% from stem rubs to buds just that same stank.

Hope all is well friend glad to see u around
2dog

symbiote420

symbiote420

:cool: I'll be there, I put on for my city!!!

The expo's nothing spectacular or anything like that but when you get a couple of fire bearers together it's a party in my book! I never got on "the bus" but one of my homie's did, he said they went to a li'l spot and they lit up some ok meds.

fwiw Afroman will be there too lol

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Sounds like it's shaping up to be a nice gathering.

What day(s) is it?

My last worry is finding a place to blaze. We've all been doing that forever. I always bring one to ford field to blaze at half time and have never been the only one smoking weed in there smoking section

MrG

MrG

Its March 28th to 30th
20140116 184051

Canappa

Canappa

That's my Birthday weekend, Hell yeh I am there, nothing like a party in the "D" I will be blazing up before I go, I dont take waiting in lines well. lol

germinator

germinator

I know the owners of slows, I worked on their cars in the past. Smoke outside it should be warm enough. I work in the area know it well..
Cool .....should it be a preshow breakfast wakenbake cuz that place was packed during last years show.
Damn I know whats gonna happen, everyone will pull it out........Ill be incoherent in an hour... party over. We need like a weekend retreat to properly sample everyones work.
Maybe someday, can you imagine Canna home & garden tours.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom