Detroit expo coming in March

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Gnostic

Plan On coming down Saturday 4 this one hope 2 meet a few of you folks down there. be sporting a nice OG and full melt dry for the pen. Moto thanks 4 heads up.

Headed straight 4 the bus....

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
How do guys find out about these things? I need shit to do. I'm fucking bored out of mind. :/ I really need to get out of this fucking grow house.

If you know a link for events post up! Please!

Expo

http://www.americanmedicalmarijuanaprofessionals.com/detroit.html

Last edited:
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I'll be there saturday too!:cigar:

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
So is there like a bunch of stoner chicks hanging out at these events? Or is it just a bunch of dudes? :/

Fill me in fuckers! I never been! I went to hash bash ounce like 14 years ago. So I'm clueless.

Well this is an expo so there will be a lot of vendors selling stuff grow equipment probably seeds nutes tshirts inscense and anyhting to do with medical mj im sure. I would say most growers are men so yeah alot of dudes and usually chicks that are there are with dudes too lol. Hash Bash is a totally different deal.(april 5th) Plenty of chicks there my friend! And Adam Brook has the new Tshirts for this years bash ready to be handed out.

Hashbash2014
Hashbash2014 2

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

I'll be heading down first thing tomorrow (9ish) only have a few hrs to spend down there. But I'll have more herb than my group could possibly smoke. I know @Andygenesis will be there too. Anyone else?

ogenius

ogenius

Just left, I wore a blue polo jacket n talked a lot. Chld at my potna's curing can booth 4 a few. Did a lil sight seeing talked to some nice ppl then I got the heck outa dodge.

rawman

rawman

heading down there shortly now guys.... Message me here if u wanna meet up n blaze.... I didnt make it to the med area yesterday, Im going to try today.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Is there good equipment being sold at this expo? Looking to grab a grip of gavita lights. I was just planning on going to the one in Novi in june. Seemed like a larger venue

Top Bottom