Detroit expo coming in March

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
germinator

germinator

Is there good equipment being sold at this expo? Looking to grab a grip of gavita lights. I was just planning on going to the one in Novi in june. Seemed like a larger venue
Light on the grow stuff this year I thought,few digital kits, some LED and of course nutes,dirt.
Lots of vapor gear n cheap glass the usual. Motas equipment was the best thing there. Imho.
Met mota, mr. g and ohthatguy which was cool......ohhh n. ..5$ park....15$.....door...fyi

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for the info fellas. Looks like I'll just hit up the Novi expo I'm a fee months then. That one looks to be more about equipment and stuff like that. Should be pretty cool, yall might wanna check it out

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I didnt even make it off the first floor hung out at Mota's most of the time with @MrG @Motarebel @symbiote420 @rawman and a few others! I must have just missed you @ohthatguy8 . I didnt get to smoke any Rebel but I saw that sample you left and was real nice bro! Good seeing you again @leafdoctor1 I need to sample that motorbreath bro that shit was beautiful! Hash Bash next weekend ;). I just gotta say the love these guys showed a farmer today was just amazing! All the beans kicked to me was over the top! The lunch spot was cool as hell and got straight Fogged Out! My third lung had to kick in to keep me going lol. Some real tasty treats.

@MrG is getting it done with @Motarebel really nice work your doing. It was really cool meeting you guys and hanging out at the booth. I need a Mota hoodie! Awesome fucking day guys and thanks for the hospitality.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Hate that i missed alot of you. Had a hectic morning and was lucky to squeeze it in at all.

I was lucky enough to meet @Motarebel and @MrG and @germinator. The freebies We're awesome and i snagged another pack of valley g. I will be at the hash bash and shouldn't be on such a tight schedule. I look forward to blazing with y'all there

Peace

symbiote420

symbiote420

Missed you by a couple minutes Mota said, saw those nugs of your Valley Ghash & Rebel OG ...you thumbed them very well!!!

Last edited:
germinator

germinator

We need lapel pins so we can ID each other in public at these events,shamus, symbi I wanted to meet you there too, shit next year maybe we all chip in for a tiny booth next to the bar for Farmers Council Info exchange .;) Never did find the grand daddy purp shirted farmer.

Motarebel

Motarebel

Truly awesome to meet up with my bro's! The pleasure was all mine and thanks for hangin. Just getting to meet all you guys made it worthwhile and packing into Raw's van was a hoot! lol I got to see firsthand that you guys are kicking out the fiya like no one else. Sorry i' missed out on a session with OTG and Germinator. Hey Germinator, your sample was the first i tried when i got home and it ended up being the only sample as it was killer! Wouldn't trade a minute that i got to spend with you all, thank you!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I could barely see anything. Turned my buddy Chinese! He said it all sucks lmao! Then we all busted up laughing what a killer time.

germinator

germinator

Truly awesome to meet up with my bro's! The pleasure was all mine and thanks for hangin. Just getting to meet all you guys made it worthwhile and packing into Raw's van was a hoot! lol I got to see firsthand that you guys are kicking out the fiya like no one else. Sorry i' missed out on a session with OTG and Germinator. Hey Germinator, your sample was the first i tried when i got home and it ended up being the only sample as it was killer! Wouldn't trade a minute that i got to spend with you all, thank you!
Excellent .....mota your opinion means the world. I cant wait to get my thumbs all over Luther Dogman and his friends.

Natural

Natural

shazam..I'm all jelly and jam with no toast over here. Nice to hear the farm fam is kicking it in style together. Does a guy need a michigan medi card to go to the expo?

Motarebel

Motarebel

shazam..I'm all jelly and jam with no toast over here. Nice to hear the farm fam is kicking it in style together. Does a guy need a michigan medi card to go to the expo?

No card needed for the main show but it was needed to go medicate off site. The Vapor bus took peeps to another private site just for cardholders,there were venders there also. If things go right we're looking to come out to Denver next year and give it a go.

Top Bottom