Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Man the jar smell on these buds are crazy

the purple on smells like Cafe Mocha
(chocolate coffee) after a few week cure in the jar

the Lemon strain
Holy Shit
it has gotten so extreme when you open the jar it smells like toxic chemicals with a hint of citrus
the smoke is like sandalwood and the taste is that of lemon candy
See i would really like the lemon strain.. My kinda smells and flavors..

Wisher619

Wisher619

See i would really like the lemon strain.. My kinda smells and flavors..
yeah it is funny the 2 strains are polar opposites
one smells like soft creamy chocolate coffee
the other of toilet bowl cleaner
both taste awesome smoked
and there incense is really intoxicating

and what is even funnier is they cancel each other out
If I smoke one and then the other and vice versa it will always bring me back to normal

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

yeah ot is funny the 2 strains are polar opposites

If I smoke one and then the other and vice versa it will always bring me back to normal
LOL.. well wtf lol

mandalaman

mandalaman

yeah it is funny the 2 strains are polar opposites

You should call them the chechem and the chaka :)

incogneato

incogneato

Running 100 % all nectar and there #4 dirt
That
My buddy says there #4 dirt brand new runs 650 ppm so he only waters to lower it to 250 300 ph is usualy around 6.3. He preaches slf 100 as well
Yea its heavily amended.
Ingredients: Washed Coco Coir Fiber, Alaskan Humus, Perlite, Yucca, Pumice, Diatoms, Worm Castings, Feather Meal, Fish Meal, Kelp Meagoodaramagnetic Rock, Limestone, Rock Dust, Mycorrhizae Fungi (Xtreme Gardening custom blend)
That's definitely some good shit. You could def wait a few weeks to feed. They look happy

mandalaman

mandalaman

Might have to check their soil blend out. Sounds real good! But on another run. As it is I'm running three different ones right now. Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, Promix HP Myco base that I mixed up with a bunch of goodie and lastly plain Coco + Perlite. I have serious issues with overdoing it occasionally :opps:

John Coward

John Coward

Might have to check their soil blend out. Sounds real good! But on another run. As it is I'm running three different ones right now. Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, Promix HP Myco base that I mixed up with a bunch of goodie and lastly plain Coco + Perlite. I have serious issues with overdoing it occasionally :opps:
We sell the coast of Maine lobster compost at our flower shop. They're a good company. I'm from Massachusetts they are only a few hours from me.. good people

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I'm guessing that western massholes is assholes from the western part of Massachusetts. ..lol
We actually mock the way bostoneers talk... lol
But they would probably laugh at my southern accent too...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

OK crew. . I got a plant showing some stem rot right below the hydroton.. I get a pic in a sec... normally I would just yank and spank but it's my one of my autos and I don't feel like giving up on it... It's still supporting itself but it needs some meds... @Wisher619

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom