Devil Anse Hatfield Inc......

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

How do you like Heavyweight seeds? Any other auto breeders that are good?
I know of many regular seed breeders that are good, I was thinking of messing around with Autos this next outdoor crop due to the fast rains that come in my region in early September.
Well this is the first heavy weight strain ive grown so i dont really know. I used Royal Queen autos the first time I ran them. I thought they lacked taste, smell, and was so so.. My growing skills has greatly increased since them so they could of been better prob in other hands,,

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

yeah im in the same boat 3 heniated discs & nerve damage in my leg what fucks me up is im a heavy equiptment operator which my job allowa me to use these meds but if i get caught with mother nature in my system they treat you like a junkie
Ya I have 4 herniated discs, and my lower vertebra has slipped forward and is pressing on my sciatic nerve, which is a bitch every morning and sometimes all damn day. Its what i deal with. I run a 10x15 plasma table cutting out parts for weld/paint/form/machine.... I also work in all them other areas to. Well I dont paint, our coke dealer does lol.. I dont partake anymore with the harder stuff, but there is plenty of welders that hit their numbers after a long weekend thanks to him on Mon morn! lol

philly kush

philly kush

Ya I have 4 herniated discs, and my lower vertebra has slipped forward and is pressing on my sciatic nerve, which is a bitch every morning and sometimes all damn day. Its what i deal with. I run a 10x15 plasma table cutting out parts for weld/paint/form/machine.... I also work in all them other areas to. Well I dont paint, our coke dealer does lol.. I dont partake anymore with the harder stuff, but there is plenty of welders that hit their numbers after a long weekend thanks to him on Mon morn! lol
i hear ya bro I just blaze up now & take my meds which piss me off when the doc tells you that im going to be on them probably the rest of my life i rarely take the pain meds as much as im supossed to mj works a lot better for me & not addictive i was a a point where i was on them hard its not it worth plus you build up a tolerance just not worth it good old mj works everytime

philly kush

philly kush

Well this is the first heavy weight strain ive grown so i dont really know. I used Royal Queen autos the first time I ran them. I thought they lacked taste, smell, and was so so.. My growing skills has greatly increased since them so they could of been better prob in other hands,,
i ran a few auto before did't care for them yes they are quiker but lack in yield plus i don't keep mothers due to space issues i take my cuttings right before i flip them been doing it this way for years with no problems & saves a shit load of space

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

i ran a few auto before did't care for them yes they are quiker but lack in yield plus i don't keep mothers due to space issues i take my cuttings right before i flip them been doing it this way for years with no problems & saves a shit load of space
Ya once I got my phenomenon decided, then I will do the exact same thing. But since I needed to mother out these strains for pheno hunt, figured I would run these autos same time in the same tent...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I agree it is easier to keep space
but I dont like the uncertainty of cloning
as in loose something bomb and have to search to get it again
I'm gonna get me a clone of the gg4 next summer after I run the Urkles..
I would like to run the gg4, a blueberry kush pheno clone, and my girls I have now. The candy and the bag seed had about the same growth (height?) So I understand having strains that mimic each other is desirable... I know other variables matter but I'm not liking being stuck to just one, or 2 strains.. There is just too much frontier to see :)

incogneato

incogneato

Nft. .. 128 site.

He didn't he reply.. Im not for sure if he thinks im dreaming or he just letting me die a quiet death just in case! 1000 g! Thats no joke weight on 1200 watts with autos! I want something that say EVENT!!! These numbers are attainable, maybe far reaching lol, but its not unfathomable.. or at least i don't think it is..
I know,, weather I can do it or not,,, lol,, that's another question...
But i didnt come here to just get or accept just so so............................
Lol, just got super busy as usual. My free time seems to come in waves lol. I think you can hit your number no doubt. Just make sure to give them as much light as you can. I've heard that's the trick with autos

Wisher619

Wisher619

I'm gonna get me a clone of the gg4 next summer after I run the Urkles..
I would like to run the gg4, a blueberry kush pheno clone, and my girls I have now. The candy and the bag seed had about the same growth (height?) So I understand having strains that mimic each other is desirable... I know other variables matter but I'm not liking being stuck to just one, or 2 strains.. There is just too much frontier to see :)
I wouldnt trust that gg4
mine all turned Herm
I was watching a video of a youtuber that I watch and an entire 4x4 of GG hermed

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

View attachment 656680 recipe
1 oz herb
1lb coconut oil
15ml sunflower lecithin (healthfood store)
cheese cloth
metal strainer

heat oven to 240
grind herb and place on baking dish cover with foil and bake for 40 min
let cool

in crockpot heat oil on high setting
once liquid add herb and lecithin ,stir and set to low
stir every hour cook for 6 hours
let slightly cool
put cheese cloth over strainer
pour mixture through cloth and strainer
fold cheesecloth up as to make a sachet of the herb
twist top and squeez until all liquid is out of herb ....dicard herbs
pour oil back into jar from which it came and let cool on counter

for the salve
on a double boiler heat 1 1/3 cup organic bees wax
add to that 25ml vitamin C oil and 2 cups cannabis oil
stir until well mixed
pour into a container and let cool

you can also add what ever other oils you want for aromatherapy
Bumb... going to GNC now

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Well here is what I got.. shit was harder to find than I thought had to go to 3 diff places.. one lady looked at me like I was making me think when I asked for the sunflower lect. .. I said do you carry Sunflower lect... she said we certainly do not.. lol..
Hope this is the right shit? @Wisher619

Wisher619

Wisher619

no to the royal jelly (basically honey)
not sure what the jar is between the coco and jelly
the liquid coconut oil I have never used
yes to the lecithin
also that amount of coconut oil wont be enough

they sell jars of coconut oil at any grocery store or Walmart

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I wouldnt trust that gg4
mine all turned Herm
I was watching a video of a youtuber that I watch and an entire 4x4 of GG hermed
Really... well if I knew the mother that it came from, as a member off here, would you feel better about it? I mean not every pheno of gg4 is herm likely is it???

Wisher619

Wisher619

Really... well if I knew the mother that it came from, as a member off here, would you feel better about it? I mean not every pheno of gg4 is herm likely is it???
yeah actually it is
gg4 was made from a herm
and it is one of the most unstable strains I have seen
bside strains like pure thai landrace
even the official cut from GG crew themselves herms out

the seeds I got
were from a dude that was growing an official stamped cut from the GG dudes

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

no to the royal jelly (basically honey)
not sure what the jar is between the coco and jelly
the liquid coconut oil I have never used
yes to the lecithin
also that amount of coconut oil wont be enough

they sell jars of coconut oil at any grocery store or Walmart
the royal jelly was the bees wax? That's what they gave me. For ointments?? $25
Wrong stuff. Not bees wax.
And the like bottle is the capsuls. No where can you get plain capsuls in my town.
And I have 10 fluid ounces of coconut oil. What would my ingredients % be just for that, as my test run?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

yeah actually it is
gg4 was made from a herm
and it is one of the most unstable strains I have seen
bside strains like pure thai landrace
even the official cut from GG crew themselves herms out

the seeds I got
were from a dude that was growing an official stamped cut from the GG dudes
Well I can't have herms!!; That's just not something I can deal with AGAIN.. That hurt me bad $$$$
I got to take this seedy shit and figure out how to get right with the lord, and Visa... :(

I need secure stable strains...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom