Diagonal........True Og(rev) x Chemdog

• Thread starter DowNwithDirT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
homebrew420

homebrew420

Yeah its def pretty looking, tasting, smelling, but really no heat behind it. Crossing potential though.
Are you saying she is not so potent? I though the high is rather lovely. Right on with all other traits though for sure

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Are you saying she is not so potent? I though the high is rather lovely. Right on with all other traits though for sure
Yeah, for a kush cross i thought the Blackberry was a lil weak. Like many strains out there though the high can vary from person to person & of course from sample to sample. Personally i decided to let it go though.

PankFlamingoMon

PankFlamingoMon

Props to Down for his work on all his white crosses. My crew, patients, and myself enjoy the Diagonal cut but I do feel its very light. Candy on the inhale and exhale. I had the pleasure of popping 18 White x Diagonals and the results were awesome. I'll have to post some photos for you guys late bloom and dry flowers. I kept one true winner and it resembles the high of Triangle or Loompa's Headband. I flower her by my white's and triangle og's every run and its always hard to tell which has the most frost. Much love to all. Give thanks.

Sticky Icky mane

People Always Need Kush

homebrew420

homebrew420

Pank nice to see you mange. what did you find in the flavor dept of the diag x whites?

I just gotta try a little harder with Diag to pull the big #s.
Respect

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Still waiting for my seeds, DWD! It's been over a year, bro. I been wanting to run ur strains and have been waiting patiently. These pics r making me very anxious!

Same here bro...Think he's forgotten bout us:(

:D

A

AlterEgo860

you know I wish I knew exactly which chem it is but I do not.....I have my feeling but everything is unconfirmed until pankflamangomon completes his chem trials. He is running every chem cut me and my crew as well as his own could source.

I need to get true grit a sample as well as he should be able to tell me something.
View attachment 285350

View attachment 285351

View attachment 285352
I have hit 3.3 with the chemdog mom.

beautiful genetics.. man... I would honestly. try to keep that fucker more healthy later into flower.. so u see the potential yield increase!!!

ubi

ubi

yea a cut.... ummmmmmmmmmmm that would be tastie!
seen only one dwd strain growin before and might I say
"AWESOME!!!"

buffbuds

buffbuds

I'm 5 weeks in, can't seen to keep the leaves fully green, just like most pictures, next time I'm going to pump the nutes hard asap to keep them green, but I'm curious how long everyone let this cut go before chopping, I'm planning on making a pound or 2 into shatter as well, so recomendations on when to cut for flower or for shatter would be appreciated!

My thoughts are start chopping at 65 days, end harvest at 75 days

Top Bottom