**Diary of the Fruity Pebble OG**

• Thread starter superog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
Hey fellas! I tossed these in the soil 3 weeks ago.. (23 days) The Diary first 2 weeks got lost...

Diary of the fruity pebble og
Diary of the fruity pebble og 2

Diary of the fruity pebble og 3
Diary of the fruity pebble og 4
Diary of the fruity pebble og 5
Diary of the fruity pebble og 6
Diary of the fruity pebble og 7
Diary of the fruity pebble og 8
Diary of the fruity pebble og 9

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm watching and cheering you on....woot woot! Hahaha good luck on the hunt. Was watching your thread you started that was lost so you know I'm watching this one. Cheer ~smf~

A

Alien

Supporter
Right on bro...thanks for re-starting your grow diary! Much appreciated! Most of your FPOG plants look identical to my keeper pheno...I'm really excited to see how these develop for you. As always, any questions...hit me up along the way.

Cheers!

-A

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice restart doggie.. My thread got lost also.. I'm gunna try & post another 1 up but I'm not sure how 2 post pics from my iPhone yet.. I don't have a computer either i know i can post pics the old school way but i don't want 2 get Logic upset..I like 2 share my grow pics I juss don't know if I can with this new Farm site..hopefully I figure sumethin out.. But anyways I'm glad 2 see u back up & running.. All those plants look very happy & super healthy great work

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
Lookin great super. Alien is right, those little ones look just like my little FP clones. Keep killin it, they look great!

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Lookin KILL Superog! I will be watching again too. My thread got lost as well, but will restart soon. Keep up the great work. Peace to ya! Motiv

mancordero

mancordero

glad you put this back up, those girls are looking real happy.. keep up the great work. i seem to have lost my seat from before time to pull up another chair... *dancing banana*

superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
I'm watching and cheering you on....woot woot! Hahaha good luck on the hunt. Was watching your thread you started that was lost so you know I'm watching this one. Cheer ~smf~

Thanks Skunk! I really appreciate it. I hope you enjoy!

Right on bro...thanks for re-starting your grow diary! Much appreciated! Most of your FPOG plants look identical to my keeper pheno...I'm really excited to see how these develop for you. As always, any questions...hit me up along the way.

Cheers!

-A

Thank you for letting these out the vault! I'm really hoping to get a pheno as killer as yours. Thanks again homie I will hit you up...

ready for the ride .
We rolling bro...

superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
Yea there def lookin good!

Thanks south..

lets do this

We are off & running...

Nice restart doggie.. My thread got lost also.. I'm gunna try & post another 1 up but I'm not sure how 2 post pics from my iPhone yet.. I don't have a computer either i know i can post pics the old school way but i don't want 2 get Logic upset..I like 2 share my grow pics I juss don't know if I can with this new Farm site..hopefully I figure sumethin out.. But anyways I'm glad 2 see u back up & running.. All those plants look very happy & super healthy great work

Thanks Goo! I sure hope you get that camera situation figured out bro. We need that Super Goo & them killer shots. If you need any help let me know I will try my best to help you out homie.. Lets get it!!!

Resubbed on this one--looking awesome so far!!!

Thanks bro!

Top Bottom