**Diary of the Fruity Pebble OG**

• Thread starter superog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
Hey everyone, pics of pregnant FPOG's are coming soon..
I will be keeping 3 out of 4 FPOG's..... 1 FPOG lady did not make the cut..

I have a straight 85% Tahoe OG leaning FPOG pheno #4 with hints of lemon fruity pebbles.
Super flavorful. 10 out of 10 overall

I have my best pheno #2 flavor is sweet citrus grapefruity OG candy I call her "heroin" becus once you hit her your hooked. She will put hairs on your chest INSTANTLY!! She is the strongest in my garden right now. I was shocked she is stronger than my WhiteFires..
11 out of 10 overall (best dank I ever smoked) she is scary crazy!!

I have a straight gangsta FPOG stud male!! I made a few quick X's with him

FPOG x FPOG (3 different ladies)
FPOG x Lemon AlienDawg (2 different ladies)
FPOG x '09 WhiteFire (2 different ladies)
FPOG x StarDawg (4 different ladies)

I'm on my 4th FPOG run. I just started a fresh batch a week ago in my new 4x6 beds.. I just harvest my 2nd batch of FPOG's a week ago. I harvest my 1st batch a month ago. My 3rd batch is 40 days in flower now. I been a lil busy lately haha.. Plus, I have a gang of other things going. Well that's where I'm @ with the FPOG's much love...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Damn dog that #2 sounds killer.. I'm thinking of using my Lemon Alien Dawg male & crossing it with the FPOG cut Alien gave me.. But u beat me 2 the cross.. It sounds like a great cross.. Sounds like u created a bunch of kick ass crosses with ur male FPOG.. Damn I sure wish I grabbed a pack of them FPOG's when they dropped.. Keep up the killer grows

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Damn dog that #2 sounds killer.. I'm thinking of using my Lemon Alien Dawg male & crossing it with the FPOG cut Alien gave me.. But u beat me 2 the cross.. It sounds like a great cross.. Sounds like u created a bunch of kick ass crosses with ur male FPOG.. Damn I sure wish I grabbed a pack of them FPOG's when they dropped.. Keep up the killer grows

Damn goo you got the holy grail Fp cut and you still want some beans some one has a problem lol are you going to your meeting's do i need to call your sponsor lol damn it where's my boy motive when you need him lol

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Damn goo you got the holy grail Fp cut and you still want some beans some one has a problem lol are you going to your meeting's do i need to call your sponsor lol damn it where's my boy motive when you need him lol
Always on deck homie :), lol, Goo, your problem is getting bad, send me all of your gear now, you need to kick the habit (and supply mine, haha).

S OG, damn son, you have been busy, DO WORK brother! Ill be making fpog f2's soon too and planned on hitting my wifi and stardawg (once i pop the Stardawg that is) , great minds think alike ;). Keep killin it homie, maad impressed. peace all! Motiv

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

damn brother, you leave us out here in the cold for so long then come back with great news of all the work youre killin it with. congrats on all the harvests and projects. they all sound like some dope ass winning strains. hope you come back and hang with us some more real soon. big ups brother OG

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yes I have a problem.. No I haven't been going 2 my meetings.. I'm very sick wit it over here LOL. I juss love collecting beans.. I wanted a FPOG boy 2 work with b'cuz I have a killer idea 2 use him 4.. I already told Alien of my plan so hopfully he makes the cross.. If not I'm gunna need 2 find a way 2 make it happen.. I need all of Aliens strains in my collection..

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Hey everyone, pics of pregnant FPOG's are coming soon..
I will be keeping 3 out of 4 FPOG's..... 1 FPOG lady did not make the cut..

I have a straight 85% Tahoe OG leaning FPOG pheno #4 with hints of lemon fruity pebbles.
Super flavorful. 10 out of 10 overall

I have my best pheno #2 flavor is sweet citrus grapefruity OG candy I call her "heroin" becus once you hit her your hooked. She will put hairs on your chest INSTANTLY!! She is the strongest in my garden right now. I was shocked she is stronger than my WhiteFires..
11 out of 10 overall (best dank I ever smoked) she is scary crazy!!

I have a straight gangsta FPOG stud male!! I made a few quick X's with him

FPOG x FPOG (3 different ladies)
FPOG x Lemon AlienDawg (2 different ladies)
FPOG x '09 WhiteFire (2 different ladies)
FPOG x StarDawg (4 different ladies)

I'm on my 4th FPOG run. I just started a fresh batch a week ago in my new 4x6 beds.. I just harvest my 2nd batch of FPOG's a week ago. I harvest my 1st batch a month ago. My 3rd batch is 40 days in flower now. I been a lil busy lately haha.. Plus, I have a gang of other things going. Well that's where I'm @ with the FPOG's much love...

Those mixes sound super tight brother. FPOG x 09 White Fire is gonna be extreme my man. Way to slam some nice crosses down bro. Its always nice getting a super stud to slam a few ladies to. Make it easy on the genepool. Keep it tight my friend!

~Exotic

genepool

genepool

Hey brother!! I want to thank u for sharing ur pimped out grow. it's been a jaw dropper from start to finish!! U made it look e z I must say, not to mention the fire x's u made. I'm putting my hands together, yup it's golf clap time haha, u derseve it!!

Much Respect,
-G

Top Bottom