**Diary of the Fruity Pebble OG**

• Thread starter superog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
Lookin great super. Alien is right, those little ones look just like my little FP clones. Keep killin it, they look great!

Thanks Doc! I would love to have a pheno like you & Alien have. I will be flowering them out in a couple weeks after I get a few cuts off each pheno..

diggggin the girlzzzz uweeeeeee loookin superb! :p

.'. MB .'.

Appreciate the kind words BayBee...

Lookin top notch .. sweat lookin lady's.. nice and healthy

~Keo `'"*+@

Thanks Keo! my part is easy...

Real nice work super they're looking very happy under your thumb.

Thanks Scrappy! I hope I can keep them happy..

superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
Lookin KILL Superog! I will be watching again too. My thread got lost as well, but will restart soon. Keep up the great work. Peace to ya! Motiv

Thanks for tuning in Motiv.. I really appreciate the words. Can't wait to see your thread back up. Peace back to ya!!

hell ya man looking great............awesome unifomity Alien!

Thanks Norcal!!

Looking healthy bro cant wait to see variations during bloom. Sub*d !!

Thanks bro... I will be flowering them out in a couple weeks...

glad to be back in this thread. those are looking great for 3 weeks! so giddy.

I'm glad you tuning in bro... I hope you keep enjoying them... Thanks!

superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
glad you put this back up, those girls are looking real happy.. keep up the great work. i seem to have lost my seat from before time to pull up another chair... *dancing banana*

Thanks bro... You never lost your seat. Everyone in the front row.. I got you!

your doing those plants justice using airpots, good job bro! airpots forever!

Thanks Kush! This is my first time using airpots. They love them tho...

Good move on the airpots. Glad to see you posting this up. Keep up the good work.

Just trying to shake things up a lil with the airpots.. I'm glad you are tuning in appreciate it bro...

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Bro this thread is making me sit at my box waiting for the mail man to show up so I can start my fpogk. Did you get your air pots local or online? Keep it rolling player ~smf~

superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
Bro this thread is making me sit at my box waiting for the mail man to show up so I can start my fpogk. Did you get your air pots local or online? Keep it rolling player ~smf~

LMAO!! That's the way a thread suppose to make you feel when you have some on the way.. That's what's up bro I'm feeling that... Now the air pots I got them local...( I call them Road Warrior Leathers) That's what they remind me of... Take care homie....

I'm posted up for this one man.

Hope you enjoy the show homie! Appreciate it..

kushluvr

kushluvr

sorry bro, stoney me.....

those ladies look perfecto.....cant wait to see them in flower!

superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
Hey Alien! You must have done something Xtra homie... I know I'm not tripping!! But these FPOG's are getting way to wide to fast... They are getting big ass hell by the minutes homie no lie... My clones getting clones now DAYUUUMN!!! Not bad for under 4 weeks old..... Thanks again for the Winners homie.

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
You got me stoked bro, looked who just popped in this morning
IMG 0808

superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
Congrats Sealed!! I see they have their heads up... You are in for some real *Andre The Giant* growth homie.. How many days old are they?

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
Congrats Sealed!! I see they have their heads up... You are in for some real *Andre The Giant* growth homie.. How many days old are they?
i put them in the dirt with no soaking on Friday night.
some started coming up last night. they all have their heads above dirt now.

superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
i put them in the dirt with no soaking on Friday night.
some started coming up last night. they all have their heads above dirt now.

You on your way homie... No turning back now! hahaha

superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
Well today, I was browsing around the garden looking @ everything & I notice on the FPOG's the clones are getting just as long as the main stem. So I started looking in between the fan leaves & clones (they are super bushy) on each plant. I was shocked a couple FPOG's are showing sex. Well to make a long story short, I have a boy & a girl so far. I'm Super STOKED right now! 26 days from tossing 'em in the soil. New photos coming in a few days. I would try & post pics every week.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Plants look really happy and healthy, hope all is well with you and yours. I bet you'll be a happy man when you get to smoke them

mal

superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
beautiful! beautiful! & beautiful!

Thanks bro!

Plants look really happy and healthy, hope all is well with you and yours. I bet you'll be a happy man when you get to smoke them

mal

Thanks Mal! hope all is well with you & yours also.. And yes, a very very happy man I will be when I can breath on some..

Top Bottom