**Diary of the Fruity Pebble OG**

• Thread starter superog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
oooh wee. damn they look staaannnky.....nice setup.... me likes...

Thanks homie!!

Beautiful man.nothing better than good nuggage at 5 weeks.keep it up and somebody might put an FP in your name.

haha.. much appreciated!

Very nice bud formation going..Great work

Thanks homie!!

Waitin for these updates is like waiting for Breaking Bad. Thanks man. Looking great. Those clones are gonna explode in those pots. How long do think you'll veg them for? Thanks again.

appreciate it homie!! They are in bloom now.. They veg almost 4 weeks..

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

awwww shiiiit . . its on and crackin up in this piece! are those pics all of the same plant? if not the the first pic has my vote for keeper. she looks like she is real insecure and gonna put on hella weight hahaha. frosty lil slut she is. the 2nd generation is looking great to. keep slaying my friend, youre doing great

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Gettin anxious for harvest yet S (FP)OG? Haha, I bet you are bro. You can tell that you have your environment and feeding dialed man, everything always looks soooo happy and healthy. The frost on the older ones is killer, keep it up homie, getting close. Peace brother! Motiv

superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
awwww shiiiit . . its on and crackin up in this piece! are those pics all of the same plant? if not the the first pic has my vote for keeper. she looks like she is real insecure and gonna put on hella weight hahaha. frosty lil slut she is. the 2nd generation is looking great to. keep slaying my friend, youre doing great

My homie! What's good with you? I hope everything is everything with you.. Well, the pics is FPOG #1, #2, & #3. The pic you like is FPOG #3. She is the frostiest one of them all so far.. My new Lemon Alien Dawg & Alien Grenades thread should be up & popping within the next day or so. Watch out for it.. I'm glad you always check the ladies out, I really appreciate that. Thanks again homie...

Gettin anxious for harvest yet S (FP)OG? Haha, I bet you are bro. You can tell that you have your environment and feeding dialed man, everything always looks soooo happy and healthy. The frost on the older ones is killer, keep it up homie, getting close. Peace brother! Motiv

Now you know I'm anxious as hell!! haha.. My homie! I know life been treating you right, cuz you as down to earth as they come.. & that's real!! I'm waiting to see all your ladies hit the bloom bloom room.. Thanks for all the encouraging words through out this grow thread homie.. You & a few others (they know who they are) who been around since day 1. That mean alot to me. A few more weeks & we can put this one in the books. I have a couple more grow threads I'm about to start.. So get your popcorn ready!! Much love homie...

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

My homie! What's good with you? I hope everything is everything with you.. Well, the pics is FPOG #1, #2, & #3. The pic you like is FPOG #3. She is the frostiest one of them all so far.. My new Lemon Alien Dawg & Alien Grenades thread should be up & popping within the next day or so. Watch out for it.. I'm glad you always check the ladies out, I really appreciate that. Thanks again homie...

Now you know I'm anxious as hell!! haha.. My homie! I know life been treating you right, cuz you as down to earth as they come.. & that's real!! I'm waiting to see all your ladies hit the bloom bloom room.. Thanks for all the encouraging words through out this grow thread homie.. You & a few others (they know who they are) who been around since day 1. That mean alot to me. A few more weeks & we can put this one in the books. I have a couple more grow threads I'm about to start.. So get your popcorn ready!! Much love homie...

ahh got into some bullshit today. was ridin and hit a joint put it out and 1 minute later a cop is next to me. he didnt pull me over and i turned he went straight. i pulled over went into a store and a couple minutes later theyre standing right behind me in the store. i handled my business and then they were like can we talk to you. pulled me to the side out by my car asked me what was up and why i was smoking. i told them the truth and they wanted to search my car. they put me in cuffs and i let them search the car, i ony had a joint. they went thru all the motions i gave them my card and they wrote me a ticket for possesion under an ounce. they didnt even take the joint haha. they saw soil in my trunk and asked me what i was growing with that and asked me if i was legal.. it wasnt in the city i live in but i hope they dont call that department and send them to my house. im legit under my numbers so im not worried, i just dont want to blow up the spot. well thats whats going on with me today haha. cant wait for the new thread to pop up. you know ill be there front and center.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
ahh got into some bullshit today. was ridin and hit a joint put it out and 1 minute later a cop is next to me. he didnt pull me over and i turned he went straight. i pulled over went into a store and a couple minutes later theyre standing right behind me in the store. i handled my business and then they were like can we talk to you. pulled me to the side out by my car asked me what was up and why i was smoking. i told them the truth and they wanted to search my car. they put me in cuffs and i let them search the car, i ony had a joint. they went thru all the motions i gave them my card and they wrote me a ticket for possesion under an ounce. they didnt even take the joint haha. they saw soil in my trunk and asked me what i was growing with that and asked me if i was legal.. it wasnt in the city i live in but i hope they dont call that department and send them to my house. im legit under my numbers so im not worried, i just dont want to blow up the spot. well thats whats going on with me today haha. cant wait for the new thread to pop up. you know ill be there front and center.

Don't be smokin in your ride homie!
A friend of mine did that last year before he got his card and has been jumping through hoops for the past 11 months. Piss test, court cost, lawyer fees.....And he has to goto AA.. Hope it works out for ya.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Don't be smokin in your ride homie!
A friend of mine did that last year before he got his card and has been jumping through hoops for the past 11 months. Piss test, court cost, lawyer fees.....And he has to goto AA.. Hope it works out for ya.

i just got a ticket for possesion under an oz. small fine. gonna think twice before i do that again .

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Holy Sh**! Those things are going to be so fat in the end! Your girls started off happy and stayed that way, and it really shows! Way to rep the genetics in a big way SuperOG, congrats on a great first half, I'm ready to see these really get obese! Oh, and obviously they are already trichome machines, so I'm sure they will twinkle like no other when all is said and done!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Holy Sh**! Those things are going to be so fat in the end! Your girls started off happy and stayed that way, and it really shows! Way to rep the genetics in a big way SuperOG, congrats on a great first half, I'm ready to see these really get obese! Oh, and obviously they are already trichome machines, so I'm sure they will twinkle like no other when all is said and done!

Twinkle twinkle baby, twinkle twinkle

EVOKE

EVOKE

i just got a ticket for possesion under an oz. small fine. gonna think twice before i do that again .
I got pulled over once the cop took my herb 1/2oz. he asked me who my connect was.... i told him i got it from a dispensary... wrote me a ticket for no tags then let me go... that herb was dank... i was more mad about the herb he took than the stupid ticket...

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

I got pulled over once the cop took my herb 1/2oz. he asked me who my connect was.... i told him i got it from a dispensary... wrote me a ticket for no tags then let me go... that herb was dank... i was more mad about the herb he took than the stupid ticket...

They didnt even take my weed. I got the ticket for smoking in public.

superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
Kill in' it super. Clones look locked and loaded bro. How are the smells coming along for you. Have they changed or intensified since your last report?

Appreciate it homie! The smells are changing a little. They are more intensified than they were. I just stand next to them & when my ocsillating fan blows in my direction you can smell the delicious aromas. The grape Now & Later pheno is the strongest so far..

Latest posts

Top Bottom