**Diary of the Fruity Pebble OG**

• Thread starter superog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
And thats how its done ladies and gents. Great job bro. Im in awe right now. Let me be the 1 to start the slow clap .....

My homie!! Much love...

I know this strain is named FPOG, and a number of the Farm's elite growers attest to it, but I'm still frickin' amazed that this strain smells/tastes just like the cereal! Just insane man... Looking lovely super, it looks like there are a lot of hidden gems to be found in these seeds, of which you've found 3. The quality of your pics are getting better with every session bro. A big thank you for allowing us to vicariously grow it with you super. I hope you do a smoke report on your keepers.

Thanks bro! I really appreciate you taken the time out to follow this grow.. It's been a real treat to showcase these ladies. I believe in the homie Alien & the whole Mothership! This is real serious dank.. No games & jokes about these it's the Truth!!! & thanks again bro for the kind words..

Killing it with the pebbles bro, shit looks top notch. 3 new stars added to the roster. Good job bro, good luck with all your grows.

Thanks for the good vibes bro.. Yeah! 3 new stars haha..

superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
Sweet. Got the trichrome forest rockin there. Looking great man. Respect!

Thanks homie! I think this next run is gonna be better than the first..

Mouth watering, they sound super tasty.
From the pics i can till your super killing it, Nicley done.

Hey homie! All 3 flavors shocked me @ 48 days.. I'm gonna let them go 63 days though. I did not think I was gonna get a Fruiy Pebble Cereal with the milk flavor pheno.. The Grape Now & Later OG flavor one is Super Serious!!! I feel like I hit the mega millions haha.. Thanks for the super kind words homie!

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
My Dude, those are stunning shots. Love the look, well maintained, all around nicely done. You are gonna have some serious iznank on your hands my friend. Find a place to stash it now and dont tell a soul,lol. Home Growm Baby!

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Yeeeeeah buddy! The shots are beautiful, flavors sound amazing, and 3 keepers to boot, i believe we have one fuck of a successful grow log here folks. S OG, my homie, KILLIN IT brother! Round 2 should be amazing. Best wishes brother! Peace! Motiv

superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
Great work SOG! Things are looking proper bro. I can't wait to see these girls finish up.

D

My Dude, those are stunning shots. Love the look, well maintained, all around nicely done. You are gonna have some serious iznank on your hands my friend. Find a place to stash it now and dont tell a soul,lol. Home Growm Baby!

Yeeeeeah buddy! The shots are beautiful, flavors sound amazing, and 3 keepers to boot, i believe we have one fuck of a successful grow log here folks. S OG, my homie, KILLIN IT brother! Round 2 should be amazing. Best wishes brother! Peace! Motiv

Thanks homies!! I really appreciate the compliments... I will have new updates up 2morrow. Been super busy trimming hella iznank haha!! & building new beds.. The homie D' inspired me with his killer beds... I put the flip flops up! I have my timbo's on puttin a lil work in haha.. Thanks again.... much love homies!!!

superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
Update: 8 weeks down a few days to go.. 59 days in... Enjoy!
FPOG #2
DSC04377

DSC04389

DSC04390

DSC04379

DSC04380

DSC04381

FPOG #3
DSC04410

DSC04414

DSC04417
FPOG's New fresh batch! Day 25

DSC04422

DSC04421

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
SuperOG...your FPOG ladies are looking fantastic bro! Thanks for the update!

Ouch! It's our duty to show the mothership ladies more respect than that, Queso! These are pampered princesses...no filthy tramps allowed.

Haha...cheers homeboy...hope you're doing well, Cheese.

-A

Ya cheese dnt call that sexy bitch a tramp lol

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

SuperOG...your FPOG ladies are looking fantastic bro! Thanks for the update!

Ouch! It's our duty to show the mothership ladies more respect than that, Queso! These are pampered princesses...no filthy tramps allowed.

Haha...cheers homeboy...hope you're doing well, Cheese.

-A

haha sorry bro. . . the way she puts out for anybody that touches her lead me to believe she might be a woman of the night. all is good around here just burnin away . hope everything is good in the alien camp. now go pop a brew and kick your feet up for a change.. 1 luv bro
queso

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Damn $ OG, you certainly set the bar high homie! They impress me more and more each week from your pics. Your plants s all look very similar between the different phenos, all 3 of mine are different and showing different feeding habits/ capacities, stretch, leaf patterns, etc Did you notice much difference between yours at all? whether or not you did you worked magic bro, B.E.A.utiful! Rock this next set too homie! Peace out brother! Motiv

Top Bottom