• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
And he sticks the landing!

I wouldn’t have been able to pull it off. Very impressive bro! Hopefully the next runs will be smooth sailing. Glad you got those pests out of there. Crazy how fast they spread. Props to you west coast growers who have to deal with this stuff in the middle of winter. Very nicely done :)

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Bacon bomb
Italian sausage in the middle not store bought from a actual butcher shop. Mix in a little garlic powder and your favorite bbq sauce. Then tenderly wrap the meat with thick sliced bacon also from the butcher. Cook in a similar tin foil container you see in pic. It will cook in its own juices. When it’s done separate juices and save for cooking.
Turkey
Free range turkey from a butcher.
Olive oil rub down
Then season with
Season salt
Onion salt
Celery salt
Black pepper
Garlic pepper
Cook on Webber with briquettes
When turkey is done and cut up. Filter all juices into a container. Put in fridge. All the fat will rise to the top when cooled. Remove all fat what remains is great for making gravy.
Holy Moses big Diesel! I’m going to legit make that good shit ASAP! Thanks for the recipe. Now I can fool my guests into thinking it’s my recipe. Folks will be like “I was all wrong about that dirty bush man, he’s a classy bacon chef” :D

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Reviewing mistakes this grow I’ve learned quit a bit so far and hopefully that will be that before this ones done 2 weeks from now.

1. Aphid infestation was a doozy if I would have caught on to the main problems I’ve had there would not have been so much damage in the flower room loosing 2 plants rather quickly. And also the veg plants struggle would have definitely been able to weather the storm much better then they have.

2. PH issues, I’ve had my blue pen for a couple years now never had any issues. I’ve always strictly relied on her which was a big mistake. Most likely operator error either I dropped it or let it dry out at sometime. She would calibrate at 7.0 but all this time she was leveling 2 points high. I’m always at 6.0 when actually I was at 8.0. Ok said and done I will be double checking ph every 2 weeks for now on with ph test indicator I never want to go through this again.
7B38145F 08C6 484D B793 72EE8F5A6AE5

3. Mammoth P, all rite all you mammoth p users do not believe the bottle application rate. I’ve used it lightly in the past but decided to go by the manufacturer recommendation.
DO NOT DO IT!! Basically mammoth p will eat up all your phosphorus in your nute mix wich in turn will cause you to nute lock out your plants!! Hard lesson learned!! So I’ve found out today that the manufacturer has a commercial application chart out now that is drastically different the what the tell you on the bottle! Basically a little less is more for your plants. Tell me what the difference is between my 12 plants and @Rootbound umpteen thousands?
Just trying to screw the little guys and gals I guess!!
6857C7B1 7629 4028 ADF0 88BADF85CB3D

newh

newh

Reviewing mistakes this grow I’ve learned quit a bit so far and hopefully that will be that before this ones done 2 weeks from now.

1. Aphid infestation was a doozy if I would have caught on to the main problems I’ve had there would not have been so much damage in the flower room loosing 2 plants rather quickly. And also the veg plants struggle would have definitely been able to weather the storm much better then they have.

2. PH issues, I’ve had my blue pen for a couple years now never had any issues. I’ve always strictly relied on her which was a big mistake. Most likely operator error either I dropped it or let it dry out at sometime. She would calibrate at 7.0 but all this time she was leveling 2 points high. I’m always at 6.0 when actually I was at 8.0. Ok said and done I will be double checking ph every 2 weeks for now on with ph test indicator I never want to go through this again.
View attachment 855914
3. Mammoth P, all rite all you mammoth p users do not believe the bottle application rate. I’ve used it lightly in the past but decided to go by the manufacturer recommendation.
DO NOT DO IT!! Basically mammoth p will eat up all your phosphorus in your nute mix wich in turn will cause you to nute lock out your plants!! Hard lesson learned!! So I’ve found out today that the manufacturer has a commercial application chart out now that is drastically different the what the tell you on the bottle! Basically a little less is more for your plants. Tell me what the difference is between my 12 plants and @Rootbound umpteen thousands?
Just trying to screw the little guys and gals I guess!! View attachment 855915
I had a grow a couple years ago that went south too trusting my ph pen too,it was a blue lab.Then I went to Hanna pens,backup checking with drops so I wouldnt get beat again lol.A couple of those pens later,they lasted about a year each before they wouldnt hold calibration for shit.Now I only use the drops fuck those pens the drops dont lie.Havent had any problems since I ditched the pens

newh

newh

View attachment 855914
Just trying to screw the little guys and gals I guess!! View attachment 855915
I use the mammoth at .5 ml 4 or 5 times a week in flower.I saw a podcast with the mammoth dude he said a lil bit all the time kept the colonies in good numbers.It works for me I havent had a deficiency issue using it

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I use the mammoth at .5 ml 4 or 5 times a week in flower.I saw a podcast with the mammoth dude he said a lil bit all the time kept the colonies in good numbers.It works for me I havent had a deficiency issue using it
I’ve been using it for years just at .6 through out veg and flower never had any issues also, until I started changing things up, lesson learned!

Stockbull

Stockbull

Ouch. Same thing happened over here with the Blue Pen and ph values being out by 2. Was reading 5.4 when should have been 7.4
Was adding a shitload of GH PH up by the tea and tablespoons to 4 gallons or so that Project X was sucking up Daily.
Started to question things after a few weeks with the PH up as I once decided to leave it for half hour after mixing and noticed separation of the nutes happening in the water.
Here I was underpotted. Though I admit if I was home every day to water religiously etc and got better lead time on the problem that ran over the course of 4 months with re-potting and flushing to no avail due to a PH pen and a crap PH up.
I since have acquired a better PH up which I am measuring out with a dropper and an el cheapo PH metre. Night and Day.
20181007 203924
with Super Silver going on 9 months and really fucked shit up.

Top Bottom