Diesels Kush Kitchen

• Thread starter DieselDuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
purplefrog

purplefrog

Update. We have the new 2i in the room. Abdolutly love it, i can get the unit closer to my ceiling than any light ever!!. The sweet detachable ballast , driver is sweet as well. I have them both set up in the dimmer as well. Planting the new girls in the room today. As doon as the new drain pump comes in the mail :)

0126190952a
0126190950a
0126190950e
purplefrog

purplefrog

Everything is going smooth . Plants love love the light . the growth in the clones after transplant is going amazing . growing at such a fast rate I,cant be any happier. Ppm is 700 and temps are 73 °. Humidity is low but i cant help it at the moment. Resivore temps are 70° as well . I'm only usibg the lights at 30% and plan on bumpibg it,up to 40 /50/60/70 week by week. Not using100 till week 5 in flower . I'll keep it at 80%

The rockwool plant has 2 strains. One can handle anything you give it . The other can only handle 700ppm tops. The other can handle and has handled 1100 ppm veg. On accident of course. But i had to flush it last week with 15 gallons of ph 5.5 water with calmag. Shes kicking ass now with a couple fked up leaves

0203191750a HDR
0203191750 HDR
DieselDuds

DieselDuds

The crazy thing is I have the lights dimmed to 30%and they still love it. I check temps from the ground which is 69° to the pots which is 70° to the canopy which is 74° check check check everything is within parameter ! Besides the HUMIDITY. I need a solid humidifier. Anysuggest a quality efficient humidifier ? Do any large ones hook up to a water line?

DieselDuds

DieselDuds

What is this? I'm assuming it's just a genetic discoloration. Plant is super healthy and no deficiencies

20190221 103724
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I always run the GE brand dehumidifiers. They seem to last longer then other brands. And they do have a spot to thread a hose to so you don’t have to deal with draining the tank constantly that gets old quickly.

DieselDuds

DieselDuds

I always run the GE brand dehumidifiers. They seem to last longer then other brands. And they do have a spot to thread a hose to so you don’t have to deal with draining the tank constantly that gets old quickly.

Not dehumifiers. Humidifiers! It's ok for the mistake. I bought an active air big round fan humidifier. With a day and night controller with temp safety shut down. A titan controls gadget . I can get my room up to 72% humidity tops. I think that's a good range if need be I have almost full control over this environment

Check me out on IG. diesel_duds2.0

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Not dehumifiers. Humidifiers! It's ok for the mistake. I bought an active air big round fan humidifier. With a day and night controller with temp safety shut down. A titan controls gadget . I can get my room up to 72% humidity tops. I think that's a good range if need be I have almost full control over this environment

Check me out on IG. diesel_duds2.0
Sounds like you got it under control. Sorry bro, The only social media I do is The Farm:)

K

Kride kush

What is this? I'm assuming it's just a genetic discoloration. Plant is super healthy and no deficiencies
Did you find out? Did it effect your grow at all? I had this on a Tahoe og clone only and it was tmv, shit got my other plants sick and ruined my grow. It's real and took me out the game but I'll be back after I buy new equipment and bleach everything.

Top Bottom