Dinafem Og Auto Grow.

• Thread starter Midwestjay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Yea they are bright. Can't wait to set up another decent room. These 2x4 areas are for the birds. But it does produce, not enough to cover my smoke completely but it helps. With these 2 lights I should be popping out a plant every 4-6 weeks. And that should get me a lot closer to not buying any. That's my whole goal.

wasfromks

wasfromks

Yea they are bright. Can't wait to set up another decent room. These 2x4 areas are for the birds. But it does produce, not enough to cover my smoke completely but it helps. With these 2 lights I should be popping out a plant every 4-6 weeks. And that should get me a lot closer to not buying any. That's my whole goal.
Yes that's always nice, not having to buy meds. Get ready to check my thread here in a sec boss. I snapped pics, getting ready to upload now.

wasfromks

wasfromks

Come see me in the 6 of 12 sites thread I made.
IMG 20160331 175045

wasfromks

wasfromks

It sucks when you harvest and have to buy someone else's harvest. Kind of feel the same when I'm buying produce in general tho.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Yes, they are turning out pretty nice after a hiccup at start. Can't wait myself to see them do their thing. Started feeding them both a week ago. Soil was a bit hot in the beginning. Should have put them in the bigger pots, but too late now. I'll just push them as hard as they can take it.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

They should perform. I'm really interested in that blue kush. Been thinking about getting some of those beans for a while now.

Toaster79

Toaster79

I pulled the trigger on the Blue Kush, Cheese was a freebie. Wonder what I got. Only popped 1 out of 3, so I'll have another go with her, maybe even outside. C+ 2.0 you've got, you're gonna love her for taste and smell. Mine was a freebie.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Oh by the way I'm running 10ml per gallon which is about 2/3 strength. Put me about 700ppm. Never use any ph the nutes keep it in the sweet spot. Using bud candy at full strength or 8ml per gal. Also still running hydroguard at 5ml in 3 gal. Temps at the tops has been a lil lower with the Windows open in the house. 75-78°, res temps stay 70-75 . The babies are at 250ppm I think that was 5ml per gal (stoner) and 5ml of bud candy, I'm becoming a firm believer in running it at low dosages during veg, especially with ro water. They really seem to like the mag and the carbos. Can't think of anything else to tell yall

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

I pulled the trigger on the Blue Kush, Cheese was a freebie. Wonder what I got. Only popped 1 out of 3, so I'll have another go with her, maybe even outside. C+ 2.0 you've got, you're gonna love her for taste and smell. Mine was a freebie.
Yea I love my crits. This is prob the 20th crit I've grown of some sort. I've grown these both before. Url be nice to see them sside by side

Toaster79

Toaster79

Im using BioBizz in recycled soil. Just gave them 1.5ml/l Grow, 1.5ml/l Bloom and 1ml/l Heaven. Next feed is double strength with TopMax instead of Grow. Between feeds ACT from green compost os seaweed. Never checked ppm or pH, but that's soil. I can't have them as big as yours are since I'm veging another 8 plants. Finishing autos on 12/12 most likely for their last two weeks, otherwise photos will get too big.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Im using BioBizz in recycled soil. Just gave them 1.5ml/l Grow, 1.5ml/l Bloom and 1ml/l Heaven. Next feed is double strength with TopMax instead of Grow. Between feeds ACT from green compost os seaweed. Never checked ppm or pH, but that's soil. I can't have them as big as yours are since I'm veging another 8 plants. Finishing autos on 12/12 most likely for their last two weeks, otherwise photos will get too big.
Yea I hate being restricted on space. I have these 2 area, both 2x4x7. Autos finish fine under 12/12. My first auto finished like that.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Technically i have more than enough space, I just popped some extra seeds to be on the safe side now I have to get rid of some females after weeding out males. I grew in a 20"×40" closet with 150W out the wall and it kept me supplied. So this 1x1m tend will do double so. Might even cover some expenses.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

This is the only hobby that I guarantee will pay for itself. Most the time in the first grow. My cars are just bottomless money pits... These babies are the best investments a person can make. Nothing pays off like these babies.

Top Bottom