Dinafem Og Auto Grow.

• Thread starter Midwestjay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Toaster79

Toaster79

One of the reasons I started growing my own, besides buying, was not knowing what strain you're smoking because none of the pricks selling would tell you even if they grew it themselves.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

One of the reasons I started growing my own, besides buying, was not knowing what strain you're smoking because none of the pricks selling would tell you even if they grew it themselves.
Yea in the hood where im from its all called "kush" lol. Half the shit. The ash burns black, who knows what they spray on it, and I can do better myself. It's just the freedom of it all. So fkn stupid it's illegal but I can pop all the pain meds I want, or head down to the liquor store and get drunk. But I better not grow this happy lil plant..... FKN RETARDED

Toaster79

Toaster79

Yeah, people around here still call everything skunk.

I used to buy more or less from the same guy and never got crappy bud. Always really good product and I'm certain he's been growing himself. But the dick would never tell me what strain it is. Maybe because of the security reasons. Only crap I came across was from Albania, and decided to rather not smoke that shit until I get something less fatal in my hands.

The idiocracy about the legality of this plants is beyond any healthy discussion with all the poisons on our dayly menu.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Yep. And it's also a logistical crossroad between Europe and Balkan, so there is where the most of the shit is still being trafficed into the Europe. We always had some great hash on hand for example, heroin was ridiculously cheap, good coke not so much, crystal meth is the cheapest. You can get anything you want.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Yep. And it's also a logistical crossroad between Europe and Balkan, so there is where the most of the shit is still being trafficed into the Europe. We always had some great hash on hand for example, heroin was ridiculously cheap, good coke not so much, crystal meth is the cheapest. You can get anything you want.
I just such with my weed.but that's the shit you can get anything.

Toaster79

Toaster79

I just such with my weed.but that's the shit you can get anything.

I'm a weed guy myself. Don't care about the other shit at all. It's just what's on the market and the prices are low for the purity of product. You can get top shelf hash for the price a little above the flower and the flowers go for like $10/g. It doesn't even make sense selling your own product as it's not worth it.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

What I dont understand is that you can get 3 grams of top notch shatter or wax for 150$ or less and an ounce of bud is 300$ or more. It takes an ounce to make about 3 grams of shatter, it would cost more to buy flower and make my own..

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Yea I only use trim and popcorn. Maybe if I grow enough some time I'll run a whole plant. I get 5-10 grams depending on how much trim and popcorn you have. But as far as buying bud for that is a waste.

Top Bottom