Dinafem Og Auto Grow.

• Thread starter Midwestjay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Yea wish got that dialed in. I feel like that sometimes. But hardly ever from the start. But the more I grow the quicker I'm getting them dialed in.
the best plants so far from jump street have been them bagseeds.. All of them.. totally amazed.. The future is mine.... im just glad you guys did a lot of the home work and then passed down some knowledge to me.. I feel really blessed as you have giving me a hobby that has really helped my emotional state.. The plants can make me feel good.. They are pretty good to smoke too...

Your buddy is knocking it out the park too... with his autos...

Wisher619

Wisher619

The Skywalker and bgsc smell amazing... I mean like in your head if you can think of the perfect funk skunk smell... They have it. They smell kinda similar. I'm sure the two will differentiate recently
here is the deal
gsc comes from OG
so they should smell similar
but the gsc will slowly change as they beef up
I have also noticed that after about a 2-3 week cure they really change to a cookie dough type smell

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

here is the deal
gsc comes from OG
I have also noticed that after about a 2-3 week cure they really change to a cookie dough type smell
Yea I figured they were related. I've heard a few stories about the cookies start. Maybe you've told me lol. Who knows lol. Smoke another one....

Wisher619

Wisher619

the best plants so far from jump street have been them bagseeds.. All of them.. totally amazed.. The future is mine.... im just glad you guys did a lot of the home work and then passed down some knowledge to me.. I feel really blessed as you have giving me a hobby that has really helped my emotional state.. The plants can make me feel good.. They are pretty good to smoke too...

Your buddy is knocking it out the park too... with his autos...
Like Jay and I have said before to others
our knowledge is your knowledge
passing along what you know to someone else gives back what you have recieved from others.....

I believe in the theory that "We have been , are, and will be" forever
all knowledge is already known
sharing knowledge is kinda like giving you what you already have .......you just havnt found it yet

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Like Jay and I have said before to others
our knowledge is your knowledge
passing along what you know to someone else gives back what you have recieved from others.....

I believe in the theory that "We have been , are, and will be" forever
all knowledge is already known
sharing knowledge is kinda like giving you what you already have .......you just havnt found it yet
I can dig that analogy...
I am just glad I have the ability to learn....

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

here is the deal
gsc comes from OG
they can really change the smell that much in the 2 week cure?????

Wisher619

Wisher619

someone is lookin a little BUTCH with her buzz cut

Top Bottom