Dinafem Og Auto Grow.

• Thread starter Midwestjay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Toaster79

Toaster79

Skywalker is a stretcher alright. Hope she yields for you. Mine yielded less than cookies or the same. Barely any difference. Smell is, well, kushy, earthy, with a citrus punch in the back. Tastes just as same. Flower time was 64 days and the high is smooth, pretty narcotic, runs slowly through the body and relaxes it completely. The soul follows right afterwards.

Looking great so far bro! Can't wait to see them finish.

What's the make of blue cookies?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

@Wisher619 @EventHorizan
Looking good bro.. I winder how I miss your posts. I'm following this thread. .. strange cause I missed all the last few posts. ... Girls are looking good. All my autos finished. Got one getting ready to cure.. one hanging, and one already donated to the sick and needy... got my photo all scrogged out.. going on 10 weeks veg.... I'm excited... I'm gonna flip her to flower bin about 5 days...

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Skywalker is a stretcher alright. Hope she yields for you. Mine yielded less than cookies or the same. Barely any difference. Smell is, well, kushy, earthy, with a citrus punch in the back. Tastes just as same. Flower time was 64 days and the high is smooth, pretty narcotic, runs slowly through the body and relaxes it completely. The soul follows right afterwards.

Cookie fam

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Looking good bro.. I winder how I miss your posts. I'm following this thread. .. strange cause I missed all the last few posts. ... Girls are looking good. All my autos finished. Got one getting ready to cure.. one hanging, and one already donated to the sick and needy... got my photo all scrogged out.. going on 10 weeks veg.... I'm excited... I'm gonna flip her to flower bin about 5 days...
Hell yea homie, a reg fkn farmer now. Glad to see you doing your thing man

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

The Skywalker had a hell of a veg. 10wks plus. The bgsc close to the same. Wish i could get temps down for some color. But not worth the money it would cost imo

Wisher619

Wisher619

Working 70+ hrs a week. It's either work or sleep basically lol. How you been brother.
been doin well
just chuggin along
got some GG#4's going as well as some Afghani Landrace
the Affies are going crazy
the GG's are all mutated and creepy

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

The Skywalker and bgsc smell amazing... I mean like in your head if you can think of the perfect funk skunk smell... They have it. They smell kinda similar. I'm sure the two will differentiate eventually

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom