Dinafem Og Auto Grow.

• Thread starter Midwestjay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wasfromks

wasfromks

View attachment 578936 Isn't that dental floss holding your sensor?
STR8
Original
Macgyver

wasfromks

wasfromks

That MacGyver shit was funny as shit tho. I'm fuckn ripped as shit, and couldn't help myself.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Yea Ima ghetto mcgyver. I can't wait to get my rdwc system put together. That way I don't have to fill this buck every 3 days. I run 3gal at a time and she drinks almost a gal a day.

wasfromks

wasfromks

Probably see what I can do with this and maybe down the line turn her into a veg system and try my hand at that undercurrent for flower phase.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

I would like to think about that undercurrent.
Yea that's the ultimate in hydro imo. I'll build one some time. When I have the room. I only have a 2x4x8 closet and 2x4x7 tent. So I can basically have one in full bloom at a time. Cause they fill this tent.

wasfromks

wasfromks

Maybe try to build one with some 55 gal. reservoir drum, pvc, high capacity inline pump (maybe like a small pool pump rigged with a speed controller) and a controller bucket. Or a sump pump and a good inline. Idk.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Maybe try to build one with some 55 gal. reservoir drum, pvc, high capacity inline pump (maybe like a small pool pump rigged with a speed controller) and a controller bucket. Or a sump pump and a good inline. Idk.
Yea those pond pumps work great.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

A tote would work better then a barrel for a res, unless you elevate the buckets so the water level in the barrel can higher.

Top Bottom