Dinafem Og Auto Grow.

• Thread starter Midwestjay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Yeah I want it higher for sure. And my tent isn't a sealed tent and honestly it actually holds the c02 pretty good. I read on c02 and ideal into growth getting up to 1400-1500ppm. You can run higher temps and humidity.
Just be careful trying to do to much, cause being new it'll be hard to pin down an issue if it pops up.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Honestly my best grows have come off of the most simple techniques. Base nutes and bud candy. Not trying to intimidate you but just don't want you to get over your head. I swear you can get fkn awesome results.

wasfromks

wasfromks

well I guess if it's outside the tent the fans will still pull it into the tent.
No like get some sealing duct work tape aluminum type and 4" flex ducting and tape it to the top of the dehumidifier and channel the flex duct into the tent.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

No like get some sealing duct work tape aluminum type and 4" flex ducting and tape it to the top of the dehumidifier and channel the flex duct into the tent.
Just makes me worried about breeding mold, you know the duct is gonna stay wet inside.

Top Bottom