Dinafem Og Auto Grow.

• Thread starter Midwestjay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Midwestjay

Midwestjay

IMAG0128
Just keep pulling her limbs apart so every single leaf can get as much light as possible as long as she streches then let her fill those bud sites.
Yea I just put some yoyos on her.

N

nudger39

Here's day of the fim. @FrankieCoste just showed the vertical growth and boosted lower growth. The lower branches have grown Damn near 2"View attachment 580740View attachment 580741
Looking good midwest,, I actually take the top first leaves off instead of toppin, kicks the secondarys into trying to catch the leading main cola, gives it a very even canopy. Have noticed not all strains are happy with it though.

Panacea79

Panacea79

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

It's a single dinafem Og kush. And this is a auto haze 2.0 crossed with Og. dinas haze is a decent size plant. My ogs have always been medium sized. We'll see how this finishes but I'd say it's prob gonna be med-lrg.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

MMMMMMMMM!!! Those plants look good enough to SMOKE, LOL!! Bu, seriously, are these BOTH DinaFems AUTO OG Kush??? I ask because I received 2 free Feminized PHOTOPERIOD OG Kush seeds with my order from Herbies...if my photo f m OG's turn out ANYthing like these girls I'm in for a treat;)
What company Og did you get? dina?

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

I wanna say my photo Ogs from Dina were in the 100g range a piece, but that was with 4 plants in a 4x4x7 tent under a 600w. This is a 2x4x7 with one plant and the same light so I imagine I can pull 150+ off this plant.

Toaster79

Toaster79

MMMMMMMMM!!! Those plants look good enough to SMOKE, LOL!! Bu, seriously, are these BOTH DinaFems AUTO OG Kush??? I ask because I received 2 free Feminized PHOTOPERIOD OG Kush seeds with my order from Herbies...if my photo f m OG's turn out ANYthing like these girls I'm in for a treat;)

That was Critical + 2.0 Auto. Same plant in all the photos

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

For the feminized photos? Yeah, DinaFem. Freebies from my herbies order. I DID grow some AUTO OG's from Nirvana Seeds....although I can't find those particular beans on seedfinder.eu and, so far, I've found EVERYTHING on there...
Seedfinder and leafly is what I usually check. And the babies are crit 2.0 and a just a crit auto. I didn't think the 2.0 was gonna make it so I popped a 1.0 also. Well they both took and now I have 2 girls one cup lol. Here's a couple days ago...

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Are you gonna separate them?
Don't look like it's gonna happen lol. They will be in a 10gal bucket before they are too big so will have root room. I just don't have another bucket/net rocks and all that right yet. And they will be rooted through the net by the time I get the rest of the stuff. About a week or so. If it's not too rooted I'll transplant the weakest plant. I really would rather grow the c2, I've grown the c1 before.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

I thought so. You can start bending them slowly for them to have more space.
Yea they will be "scrogged" like my Og is so I'll train out opposite directions and fill this tent. I'm a lil worried about the root crowns getting choked out. I recently had my first crown split a net pot... That was a single plant so we'll see. I'm not trippin too much lol it is what it is. Who knows it may work out great and I do it all the time.

Top Bottom