Dinafem Og Kush Grow

• Thread starter THCwavy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MamaBear

Here's my girl . . . 5 gal pot organic soil with organic nutes in greenhouse. She got over 5' tall. No trimming/topping, let her grow natural. She's pre-trimmed getting ready for chop.
000 0048

000 0050

Got almost 2.5 oz dry
000 0055

one of the side buds - fills my hand!
000 0053

Dry buds - look so pretty! (sorry the pic is washed out so the color is off) Was like a bowl of green golf balls.
000 0056

Wish I had a cutting. I took one late but it was getting woody. It rooted but died soon after. I cried!!

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

Here's my girl . . . 5 gal pot organic soil with organic nutes in greenhouse. She got over 5' tall. No trimming/topping, let her grow natural. She's pre-trimmed getting ready for chop.
View attachment 610176

View attachment 610177

Got almost 2.5 oz dry
View attachment 610178

one of the side buds - fills my hand!
View attachment 610179

Dry buds - look so pretty! (sorry the pic is washed out so the color is off) Was like a bowl of green golf balls.
View attachment 610180

Wish I had a cutting. I took one late but it was getting woody. It rooted but died soon after. I cried!!
how long was it in veg. Greenhouse? Do you light dep your greenhouse? Thanks

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

Yea mine was a freebie too lol, if i was u i would tie her down to the side rite down the middle so all the bottom growth can catch up , might help u control the height
lolz lolz, there all in tomato cages an that's what I been tying down to, it's like my kid, it won't listen or obey lolz, three times I've tied it down, next time it pisses ke off it's gonna get bent straight over an tied up so there is no more room for argument. My favorite game to play is, "I WIN" ha ha ha ha an I will. Dedication my friend, so dedicated if this were a farting contest I'll shit my pants to win!! Lolz thanks for the tip. Keep up your good work an good luck

M

MamaBear

I plant beginning of May and they go into flower the beginning of August - so about 12 weeks from seed. She was ready for chop in only 7 weeks though. Fastest one I've had so far. I don't dep, just let them flower and ripen according to the season. Things are pretty laid back here. Too cheap to pay for lights/electr. so I stick with the free sunshine. Colorado has tons of that.
She was a tough lady - had lots of days it got over 100 in there and we have alkaline water and very low humidity. She just kept going. But yeah, would have gotten a LOT bigger in the ground with some training.
I can definitely see it becoming a beast!

K

kush92

How long would you guys say for flush iv not been heavy feeding and using canna products?

MeJuana

MeJuana

Sorry to hear your cutting died. It takes time to get everything in place and sometimes we learn by loss. OG Kush varieties are not the easiest to root so if this is your flavor build a decent cloner.

K

kush92

Dont know what to try once the og is done any suggestions guys and girls?

M

MamaBear

There's some stuff at my local dispensary called Hells Angel OG . . . . INCREDIBLE STUFF!!!
They say it's OG x Blackberry. I have to make sure I get over there in the first few days they get it in because it sells out so fast. I'm looking for seeds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom