Dirbags Rockin' Rockwool Revival Thread

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
King2324

King2324

schwazzing ? I'm old I had to google that one. I just pull leaves off as it grows to uncover any bud sites Focusing on the inside of the plant first. I go nuts the last few weeks, every day I take a handful or two off them am & pm. Yesterday I spent an hour on each of those smaller ones to get down to where I can cut/wash/hang. I'll let it sit in the flower room another 3 - 4days before I cut her.
Could you explained the washing thing and what the benefits are?

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Could you explained the washing thing and what the benefits are?
There are UT vid's But 2 -3 buckets to dip your buds into to wash clean debris, bugs,mold,hairs,dust. First has cold water and peroxide ( some don't like that idea ) second bucket has baking soda & lemon.juice and the 3rd just cold clear water. Gently dip,swish then shake off before going into the next bucket. Then dry with a lightly blowing osculating fan for 2 hrs until the water has dried off. Then dry normally.

I just had a complaint that it washes out taste. I don't deny that but it cleans up bugs their shit & everything else . For me in a dusty basement, 2 cats, a wood working work shop, and a long haired pot smoker growing it. Well it cleans it up and makes for a smoother smoke...

Violence while shaking and stirring can cause trich losses as well... so be gentle and not in a hurry

Top Bottom