Dirtbags Do-over... 🤪 Back to Organic!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I dont think ya will quite get there but it will make a pretty significant difference. I'm gonna guess 15-20%ish. The faster the growth to start with and the higher the ppfd it starts getting nutty
Well 15-20% was about the increase i got going from soiless to hydro. So if Co2 boosts yields 15-20% its should land me pretty damn close to my yields without co2.

But i cant let any of this distract me from my main goal here... lol, Bigger yields and faster growth isnt on the list of objectives for this grow.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Well 15-20% was about the increase i got going from soiless to hydro. So if Co2 boosts yields 15-20% its should land me pretty damn close to my yields without co2.

But i cant let any of this distract me from my main goal here... lol, Bigger yields and faster growth isnt on the list of objectives for this grow.
Lol Tim Taylor said it best....

beluga

beluga

Yes! Love Brock Berrigan!
Check out Monster Rally if you like that kinda stuff.
There are heaps of these type artists... awesome task music I guess I'd call it... just put it on as some background noise and it sets a nice chilled out mood that you can do just about anything to.

...especially some of those libs.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Yes! Love Brock Berrigan!
Check out Monster Rally if you like that kinda stuff.
There are heaps of these type artists... awesome task music I guess I'd call it... just put it on as some background noise and it sets a nice chilled out mood that you can do just about anything to.

...especially some of those libs.
[/QUO, very nice
Wa wa wee wa , very nice !

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Totally task music. Or for just chillin. Monster rally is great too!

I think... I think i might try for hard reset next weekend. Im gonna head out on the boat for 3 days, with 1/4oz of mushrooms and try and kick this awful smoking habit.

Im so sick of cigarettes, but my addiction is getting worse if anything. I truly feel like i need a rehab, and a few days trippin on the boat will do that for me.

amekins

amekins

I think... I think i might try for hard reset next weekend. Im gonna head out on the boat for 3 days, with 1/4oz of mushrooms and try and kick this awful smoking habit.

Im so sick of cigarettes, but my addiction is getting worse if anything. I truly feel like i need a rehab, and a few days trippin on the boat will do that for me.
It’s a horrible habit to quit. This is my second longest quit (since February 25). Good luck.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter

How cold is it out on the water?

beluga

beluga

Yeah... it can be wicked.
I guess everyone has their own ways about kicking it, but, for me, it was not telling myself that I was quitting. Just that I needed to not smoke anymore.
I'm stubborn as an ox, so, having something that I like forbidden from me that could be available is just kind of unacceptable.

And, yeah, mushroom therapy, including microdosing, was a very important part in aiding in that. As far as coming to the realization that I needed to take care of myself and treasure my body, macrodosing was the awakening that I needed. As far as knocking out any physical craving, microdosing was a lifesaver.

I'm still not quit, but I'm on an exceptionally infrequent habit. I don't have the triggers, cravings, etc... basically just removed it as part of any of my routines and now I can enjoy it as a treat.
Like a diabetic having a doughnut every so often or something like that.
Realize I'm very fortunate for that... but, who knows, maybe the method and mindset can make it easier for someone else.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
How is the experience different for you for these vs. libs?

Thats a hard question to answer.

Liberty caps for me are very rushy, I get hit with major waves of intense euphoria and confusion, some light visuals but nothing much. Theyre very full on, like youre on a ride and have no control.
Wheras something like golden teacher is much more in control, with many of the same euphoric and profound feelings.
Cyanesence are VERY visual and can be really trippy, but thats the kind of trip i like. I prefer visuals over the mindfuk..

Which is where i think the GT might be the right shroom for this trip. Right in the middle.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Yeah... it can be wicked.
I guess everyone has their own ways about kicking it, but, for me, it was not telling myself that I was quitting. Just that I needed to not smoke anymore.
I'm stubborn as an ox, so, having something that I like forbidden from me that could be available is just kind of unacceptable.

And, yeah, mushroom therapy, including microdosing, was a very important part in aiding in that. As far as coming to the realization that I needed to take care of myself and treasure my body, macrodosing was the awakening that I needed. As far as knocking out any physical craving, microdosing was a lifesaver.

I'm still not quit, but I'm on an exceptionally infrequent habit. I don't have the triggers, cravings, etc... basically just removed it as part of any of my routines and now I can enjoy it as a treat.
Like a diabetic having a doughnut every so often or something like that.
Realize I'm very fortunate for that... but, who knows, maybe the method and mindset can make it easier for someone else.

Yeah i cant have just one doughnut lol... Ive got a horribly addictive personality. Ive quit smoking no less than 6 times in as many years, sometimes for a year or more. It keeps reeling me back in... This has been the worst, im smoking more than i ever have, and im having one hell of a time breaking the cycle.

I need the boat. No access to ciggies, and a nice trip to put my head straight.

Latest posts

Top Bottom