Dirtbags Do-over... 🤪 Back to Organic!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Yeah, the C99 x Durban-Thai was a really cool smoke- I actually just flipped the last clone of it a few days ago. I like it a lot but if I can't get this one to fatten up then I"ll probably move on to her offspring, as she's been crossed with a few chunkier strains (Killer Queen, G13 Hashplant. PKO).

Sorry the Purple Wreck and Lambsbread x AK49 didn't do that well. On the plus side, now I don't feel like I missed out! 🤣

Also my guess would be the Wedding Crashers was the super expensive pack.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Hope it was the Spiked Punch.
Chronic Mint Farts?

It was the Wedding crasher. i forget the whole story but from what i remember my buddy telling me was he contacted the breeder and bought seed stock that normally goes to larger commercial producers. I dont know how many seeds he got for that but he paid nearly $800 to get his hands on that strain from the breeder. We all made fun of him for being such a spendy guy, but a year later we're all begging him for cuts too... so there is that

The spiked punch he got from Sin City, and i know he grew out several packs of that to find the keeper. But he spent about the same i bet because each pack was about $130 Canadian.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Yeah, the C99 x Durban-Thai was a really cool smoke- I actually just flipped the last clone of it a few days ago. I like it a lot but if I can't get this one to fatten up then I"ll probably move on to her offspring, as she's been crossed with a few chunkier strains (Killer Queen, G13 Hashplant. PKO).

Sorry the Purple Wreck and Lambsbread x AK49 didn't do that well. On the plus side, now I don't feel like I missed out! 🤣

Also my guess would be the Wedding Crashers was the super expensive pack.

Yep, wedding crasher. And yeah the LBxAK smells wild. Its actually really interesting, i have to say I kinda like it despite its yield. And the C99DT smells wicked too. But yeah the Purple Wreck was a flop right out of the gate. But no worries man, I was happy to have it all in here to experiment with.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
May not be what ur used to but still looks pretty damn good! Thanks for Sharing I always learn shit here wether it’s dirt or water!
Thanks Mosh. Im happy to be able to harvest any crop that makes it to the end and ill take the stragglers with the standouts on runs like this. Ive absolutely had far nicer harvests but we cant win them all. The next one will be a lot different.
I gleaned a few lessons from this crop too that ill share once ive compiled and refined them. But what i can say is in the last year or so of experimentation, things keep pointing me back toward automated DTW hydro. And since i had decent results in rockwool before, Im really looking forward to going back to it for a bit more work.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Thanks Mosh. Im happy to be able to harvest any crop that makes it to the end and ill take the stragglers with the standouts on runs like this. Ive absolutely had far nicer harvests but we cant win them all. The next one will be a lot different.
I gleaned a few lessons from this crop too that ill share once ive compiled and refined them. But what i can say is in the last year or so of experimentation, things keep pointing me back toward automated DTW hydro. And since i had decent results in rockwool before, Im really looking forward to going back to it for a bit more work.
I’m not sure if anyone is as excited as myself about watching that grow unfold. Dtw hydro running dyna gro? Fuhhhhhhhhhhhk. Lol. Happy grows.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I’m not sure if anyone is as excited as myself about watching that grow unfold. Dtw hydro running dyna gro? Fuhhhhhhhhhhhk. Lol. Happy grows.
Especially with these genes, man these plants arent big but some of these genetics are just sexy as hell. This wedding crasher is unreal. Middle of the road yield wise but the appeal is off the charts. I might not be doing a monocrop of spiked punch after all.. ;). Its funny i didnt even see this one in the back corner lol. Shes gorgeous. And smells, unfuckinreal.
20210127 184322
20210127 184357
20210127 184337

ReeferRon

ReeferRon

Especially with these genes, man these plants arent big but some of these genetics are just sexy as hell. This wedding crasher is unreal. Middle of the road yield wise but the appeal is off the charts. I might not be doing a monocrop of spiked punch after all.. ;). Its funny i didnt even see this one in the back corner lol. Shes gorgeous. And smells, unfuckinreal.View attachment 1084958View attachment 1084962View attachment 1084965
Wow! Your plants inspire me. Thank you for sharing them with us.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
4 600’s. :-)
You know it. 4 x 600's in batwings is what im thinking if i can swing it, but it might have to wait till the grow after next. Its a very managable upgrade for my system though.. Im looking to see what I can score used before going new. Might run one more with dual 1k's before I update the lights, bjt if i can im gonna get more light in here one way or another.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

You know it. 4 x 600's in batwings is what im thinking if i can swing it, but it might have to wait till the grow after next. Its a very managable upgrade for my system though.. Im looking to see what I can score used before going new. Might run one more with dual 1k's before I update the lights, bjt if i can im gonna get more light in here one way or another.

oooh. I would like 4 large adjustawings in your space. Maybe mediums. With the diffusers?

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Yeah, adjustawing is what i meant lol. and yeah the mediums, not sure about diffusers.. Maybe. Ill see what is going around. But honestly i dont think diffusers are necessary for adjustawings if you plan to open them right up for max spread, which i would.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yeah, adjustawing is what i meant lol. and yeah the mediums, not sure about diffusers.. Maybe. Ill see what is going around. But honestly i dont think diffusers are necessary for adjustawings if you plan to open them right up for max spread, which i would.

I was thinking you could intensify and narrow that beam down a bit.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
The way my buddies all run theirs is wide open and dropped right down with no diffuser, even with DE lamps. I think if you focus thr light you can end up with a hotspot quick, requiring in the diffuser. If they are open more you can just drop them closer to the plants.

Honestly curious to smoke this C99x DT. Its got quite the smell.. really old school classic smelling pot. And a really unique look, if it smokes well it could be worth running again. The smell is really outstanding. Ugly as she is...

20210127 213433

Latest posts

Top Bottom