Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Speaking of mission accomplished.
Download

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
High-tek.

Not much left to do now but watch them grow. Gotta get those jugs out and plug the lines into the blocks obviously, but otherwise I'm ready to take a step back and let the system take over. Daily feeding now for the hugo blocks.
20191120 195619

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
High-tek.

Not much left to do now but watch them grow. Gotta get those jugs out and plug the lines into the blocks obviously, but otherwise I'm ready to take a step back and let the system take over. Daily feeding now for the hugo blocks.View attachment 912415
I want one just like that too. Nice set up. Have you set up a room like this before? Looks like you've been there done that in the past, this can't be your first try at a system like that it's too clean and organized to be your first auto watering setup.

damien50

damien50

I think @damien50 uses em... He has some nice grows going on.

I'm in Growpito Sim Mix. Tis a loose reusable rockwool fiber. I use Mega Crop at and beneficials from Growpito. I go 5 days between floods in a 3x3 tray in flower and 3 days in veg. 5 gallon pots

Ace Seeds Zamaldelica x Kali China both in the front and Seedsman Jack Herers in the back.

I don't actually know what the context of this convo is but I appreciate kind words lol

IPC 2019 11 181311039410
IMG 20191119 124459
IMG 20191118 190537
IMG 20191119 124406
IMG 20191118 131337

Some JH roots before it transplanted to the 5 gallon.

IMG 20191031 002224

Last edited:
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I'm in Growpito Sim Mix. Tis a loose reusable rockwool fiber. I use Mega Crop at and beneficials from Growpito. I go 5 days between floods in a 3x3 tray in flower and 3 days in veg. 5 gallon pots

Ace Seeds Zamaldelica x Kali China both in the front and Seedsman Jack Herers in the back.

I don't actually know what the context of this convo is but I appreciate kind words lol

View attachment 912647View attachment 912648View attachment 912649View attachment 912650View attachment 912651
We were discussing rockwool croutons and how well they appear to work. Then I had to throw in a dig @MIMedGrower about the mega crop since I use it also hahah. Because he is such a big fan of it (that part was sarcastic).

Good stuff man.

damien50

damien50

We were discussing rockwool croutons and how well they appear to work. Then I had to throw in a dig @MIMedGrower about the mega crop since I use it also hahah. Because he is such a big fan of it (that part was sarcastic).

Good stuff man.

I gotcha. I've come to prefer over coco purely based on how much water and nutrients I save.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I want one just like that too. Nice set up. Have you set up a room like this before? Looks like you've been there done that in the past, this can't be your first try at a system like that it's too clean and organized to be your first auto watering setup.

Thanks man, I've setup a few watering systems in the past and I do a shit ton of irrigation work at the golf club. But this one is quite a bit different than the systems I've done before. We always ran our main line down the ceiling and dropped emitters down to the plants in the big rooms I setup.
The system was built on paper a couple times before I started cutting and gluing. I wanted to make it modular so I could take it apart and stash it away easily so there is unions everywhere lol.

Last edited:
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter

View attachment 912647View attachment 912648View attachment 912649View attachment 912650View attachment 912651

Some JH roots before it transplanted to the 5 gallon.

View attachment 912688

Very nice looking plants man! How long do you veg in the crates before flowering?

basscaptain

basscaptain

Found this vid on youtube, it lines up well with what I'm seeing as far as increased growth rate. A stall at the beginning then a growth explosion. I'm still in the early stages but the difference is clear.

I plan to get the irrigation manifold installed today and give these girls their second watering since transplant. They're up to eating every 2-3 days now, but I think it will be daily by early this coming week.
I'll watch this when it's raining tomorrow

Top Bottom