Dirtbags Hydroponics Thread.

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
10w30

10w30

Supporter
Morning, Violater Kush was what i purchased, they were in toronto brick and mortar store for $75 for 5 barney's seeds plus tax. thanks for the grow tips if i decide to tent them/grow them. they are supposed to be 22% thc and 1.2% cbd, the guy at the store said they would be sleepy i explained thats what i was looking for however i probably should have asked what he strain he suggested.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Some pics of the violator kush stems showing classic pinstriping at her base. Doesnt quite extend into the branch formed during the stretch.
20191218 191315

One of the violators in the croutons. They have grown to pretty much the same height as the rest of the plants which is nice. Little bit dark green, but not a big deal
20191219 084514

FZ4 is packing on a bit more size.
20191219 084552

DC3, lookin and smellin dank..
20191219 085032

The room

20191219 084808

Last edited:
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Well, went to the doctor today and she said it was a good idea to stop taking the Gaba with the way it was making me feel. The leg vibrations and twitchiness I had are not a good sign apparently. She said a lot of people cant take it due to the side effects, so I'm back to flexoril and tylenol/ibuprofen. Gaba I'll reserve in case the pain goes beyond a 10/10 and the relief outweighs the side effects.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Well, went to the doctor today and she said it was a good idea to stop taking the Gaba with the way it was making me feel. The leg vibrations and twitchiness I had are not a good sign apparently. She said a lot of people cant take it due to the side effects, so I'm back to flexoril and tylenol/ibuprofen. Gaba I'll reserve in case the pain goes beyond a 10/10 and the relief outweighs the side effects.
Good thing you went back... IME doctors don't caution ppl enough to come back if there is any side effects. I think this leads to people continuing to take something that they are having bad reactions to.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I am glad the doctor did the right thing. Sorry for your pain bro. I feel it too. My back does not seem to be getting all the way better. I am of the unfortunate 20% I guess. 80% get better in weeks.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I'm headed out your way @Dirtbag wife's dad is not doing well so we are going to visit for Christmas. While I'm out there is there a good source of seeds anywhere that you would recommend?

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I am glad the doctor did the right thing. Sorry for your pain bro. I feel it too. My back does not seem to be getting all the way better. I am of the unfortunate 20% I guess. 80% get better in weeks.

I'm with ya. I've been dealing with this for years but the last 6 months have been the worst. It never fully recovers, it just gets less painful sometimes.

My Doctor here is actually really good. I trust her quite a bit, and appreciate her reluctance to put me on anything stronger honestly. She really seems to have my best interests in mind. She was not in the least surprised to see me come back complaining about the Gaba though lol. But admitted she was hoping I was one of the people who dont get the side effects because it is excellent at stopping sciatic pain in its tracks.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I'm headed out your way @Dirtbag wife's dad is not doing well so we are going to visit for Christmas. While I'm out there is there a good source of seeds anywhere that you would recommend?

If you cut through Nanaimo, Tridon Hydroponics on Bowen rd always has a decent selection from solid breeders. Otherwise, therealcanadaseeds dude.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

If you cut through Nanaimo, Tridon Hydroponics on Bowen rd always has a decent selection from solid breeders. Otherwise, therealcanadaseeds dude.
Thanks I will definitely pop through there. Prices are a little better or no? Will be in Parksville

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Thanks I will definitely pop through there. Prices are a little better or no? Will be in Parksville

Not really. They're about the same as ordering online. But they normally have a good selection. Mind you I havent been there in a while. Lat time they had JOTI, Sin City, greenhouse, Barneys farm and a bunch of others.
They can also hook you up with cuts if you're going to be over here for a while.
Depending when you roll through, I might be able to hook you up with a cut or 2. I dont have any at the moment but will by late next week. And I'm usually in Nanaimo once every couple weeks.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Not really. They're about the same as ordering online. But they normally have a good selection. Mind you I havent been there in a while. Lat time they had JOTI, Sin City, greenhouse, Barneys farm and a bunch of others.
They can also hook you up with cuts if you're going to be over here for a while.
Depending when you roll through, I might be able to hook you up with a cut or 2. I dont have any at the moment but will by late next week. And I'm usually in Nanaimo once every couple weeks.
I will likely leave here sat and be there until the new year. Not sure if we are going to drive or fly yet. Won't be able to take cuts on the plane.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Sure you can. They sell clone shippers with a little water vile. Or you can just make one. Put it in a suitcase in the belly of the plane.

Honestly harbour air will let you just carry it on lol. Around here I'd have no issue just walking around with my little baby pot plant. But with luggage and shit I can see it being annoying.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Dang.. Hope you got someone watching your ladies while you're away?
If you drive let me know. I'll have an extra violator, pre-98, and platinum cookies if you want them.
Will find out tonight but it looks so far like we are flying 😞 really appreciate the offer bro.

I have a 22yr old daughter I'm going to pay and give her a crash course lol. I'm not overly confident it will work out. The worst part is I was gonna flip this weekend :/ I can't leave that to her so I may just end up Jack n some growth down when I get back.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Seconded. They've got a solid selection of Ace's landrace mixes as well as the old classics. @Aqua Man you're welcome to clone anything I've got going as well. Same for the rest of y'all if you're on the island.
Jesus you all making me wanna drive.

Only one problem.... Not legal in my province. Not criminal but not legal. Fuck Pallister.

I don't wanna be the first to challenge it even though I know for 4 plants and under they don't do shit I can't take em on the plane unless I smuggle em.

Top Bottom