Dirtbags Hydroponics Thread.

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Jesus you all making me wanna drive.

Only one problem.... Not legal in my province. Not criminal but not legal. Fuck Pallister.

I don't wanna be the first to challenge it even though I know for 4 plants and under they don't do shit I can't take em on the plane unless I smuggle em.

I get the traveling with cuts paranoia. Although we wouldnt have any of these strains without adventurous individuals who did it with serious jail time looming.

But you can get any of those seeds online easily. I would still rather order from the breeder if possible.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Yeah man, hats off for being so law abiding lol. I'm mostly that way now myself.

But years ago... lol, good grief. I remember having to move a 4x4 tray of plants in mid bloom because of a fire inspection and the damn things werent in pots, just the tray full of promix and 50 plants. Me and a buddy carried it out to his truck and drove 5K down 152nd st in surrey to his house... with a fukin small grow op in the bed of his truck, wide open blowing in the breeze haha. Was just after dark but that was our only cover.

Oh the stories I could tell from the good old days cutting my teeth.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yeah man, hats off for being so law abiding lol. I'm mostly that way now myself.

But years ago... lol, good grief. I remember having to move a 4x4 tray of plants in mid bloom because of a fire inspection and the damn things werent in pots, just the tray full of promix and 50 plants. Me and a buddy carried it out to his truck and drove 5K down 152nd st in surrey to his house... with a fukin small grow op in the bed of his truck, wide open blowing in the breeze haha. Was just after dark but that was our only cover.

Honestly i wasn't so law abiding until I got elected into my current position. It's not super high profile or anything but it's enough to be careful enough to avoid criminal charges. Fines are meh. I should just apply for my license already I have the prescriptions and just need to do the paperwork. It just scares me when I get it... I can see taking my whole basement over. I know myself it will be a gong show.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Honestly i wasn't so law abiding until I got elected into my current position. It's not super high profile or anything but it's enough to be careful enough to avoid criminal charges. Fines are meh. I should just apply for my license already I have the prescriptions and just need to do the paperwork. It just scares me when I get it... I can see taking my whole basement over. I know myself it will be a gong show.

So worth it though bro. I built my shed before I had a license so I'm not getting any bigger any time soon. I keep it fairly small. 49 plant max plus the 4 rec plants so 54 total I can have. Costs me about $250 a year to have someone else do all the paperwork for me.

Plus I can have a quarter pound on me anywhere, any time. Even on a plane.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

If, say, a grower wasn't legally set up yet but has multiple disabilities and the doctor's orders to keep growing, how complicated would the process for getting set up be? Hypothetically. Asking for a friend.
If you have a prescription and own the residence no would say you are 100% likely to be certified. You can get the paperwork off the govt website. Or goto one of the little places that donut for ya

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
If, say, a grower wasn't legally set up yet but has multiple disabilities and the doctor's orders to keep growing, how complicated would the process for getting set up be? Hypothetically. Asking for a friend.

Super simple. PM if you want more Info and I can hook you up with the place I went with. First visit for my size script is $350 and that includes the doctor prescription, referral, and grow license.
All done over Skype and through the mail.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Once I can put together $350, I'll do just that! Thanks bro.

If you can get the doc to write your prescription you can get the paperwork for the grow cert done for $250, or do it yourself. The tough bit is finding a doctor willing to prescribe it and go through the hassle of filling out and submitting paperwork. And most are reluctant to prescribe more than 5g/day. But the clinics will prescribe a much more reasonable amount. With my history of chronic back pain, I had zero problem getting 10g/day as that's al I need, but could have got much more.

But like I've said in the past I prefer to lay low. Im not sure how the guys with 85g/day prescriptions are taken seriously honestly.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I love the long stigmas on this violator kush. Nice to see them not burnt lol. This is about the stage I fried them at last time.
20191222 110437

And I cant say enough about this Dragon Cheese. For flowering the first 3 weeks under T5, she sure is packing on some girth.
20191222 110511

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Hey @MIMedGrower, Check it out! hahahaha. I know you love my sweet joint pics lol.

Really though. Very impressed with that last crop. I popped some violator out of the curing jar that's been unopened for about 5 weeks now, and man is it ever smooth. Burns clean and white and doesnt go out, and taste is off the charts. Beautiful. Every crop is a learner... Now I'm really curious to see how the next one turns out.
20191222 145226

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Hey @MIMedGrower, Check it out! hahahaha. I know you love my sweet joint pics lol.

Really though. Very impressed with that last crop. I popped some violator out of the curing jar that's been unopened for about 5 weeks now, and man is it ever smooth. Burns clean and white and doesnt go out, and taste is off the charts. Beautiful. Every crop is a learner... Now I'm really curious to see how the next one turns out.View attachment 923279

Yum! Nice resin showing too.

Srenots

Srenots

lol

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Sweet! Got home from Christmas eve at the inlaws to find a buddy of mine left a gift on my porch for me when I got home. An ounce each of bermuda pie cake, candy rain and wedding crasher.. Merry Christmas to me!
20191224 231114

Latest posts

Top Bottom